Any 11 people interested in playing fantasy sports together for MLB, NFL, and NBA? No need for NHL because who likes hockey anyway and it runs parallel with NBA so would be twice as many daily line ups to set (though I'd be open to donating my EF if others wanted to)

If we could get the same group of 12 people to play each sport then I feel like keeping them all active would be easier, and the shit talking would never end. So a perfect set up.

Would probably do 1k entry for each league and all ran on ESPN, but if it's the same people over and over again could allow entry fees to be paid over time instead of all up front.

I know the baseball league we had here got a little dead by mid-season because of needing daily updates. So to curb that could offer payouts for the high scorer of each period.

All would be points leagues, as they're easier to keep track of. Advanced scheduling could make everyone attending the draft easier. This wouldn't start until baseball season in a few months, but never too early to plan ahead.

Baseball Payout Possibility:
1000 EF, ~21 Weeks (25 with playoffs)
1st - 6000
2nd - 2000
3rd - 1500
Weekly High Scorer - 120

Football Payout Possibility:
1000 EF, 13 Weeks (16 with playoffs)
1st - 6000
2nd - 2000
3rd - 1500
Weekly High Scorer - 200

Basketball Payout Possibility:
1000 EF, ~20 Weeks (24-26 with playoffs)
1st - 6000
2nd - 2000
3rd - 1500
Weekly High Scorer - 125

All high scoring ties would split, if basketball tied I'd just keep the extra point since I'd be chipping in extra for baseball and football anyway.

Could just use this thread for all 3 sports. Could also make it easier to find people for other fantasy sports as well, and I could hold the points and pay them out, even if I wasn't participating in that league. Plus may be easier to settle on scoring for each sport starting this early. Could also entertain the idea of keeper leagues if we had the same 12 people.

Let me know if you're interested.