darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

Bills for Last Man Standing

Hosting the 49ers as 8 point favorites.

Worried the Bills tank it on behalf of Kaperinck's protest crap.

Who else should I take if this isn't crazy?
    Can't take the Steelers, Patriots,Redskins,Seahawks,Panthers.

Should I take the TITANS?
    Browns gotta win at some point this year.

darrell74

http://espn.com-socialnewslife.co/ka...X19zaWQuLg&ad=[ad]&account=CrystalSmithRW&target=[target]&gender=[gender]&conversion=[conversion]&campaign=CK&age=[age]&utm_campaign=6026756693932&Interest=[Interests]&subid=[subid]

darrell74

NC State RB Thorton suspended first 2 games

N.C. STATE WOLFPACH3h - David Hale

Hurricane Katrina: Stor destroyed Tulanés 2005 season but bonden team

Tulan green wace2h - Ivan Maisel

Ex-Notre Dame RB Bryant opens recruitment

Notredam fitghting irish4h - Matt Fortuna

Kansas State´s Glenn Gronkowski is lining up to his namesake

Kansas State Wilcats7h - Ryan McGee

Gators OT Ivey out indefinitely with leg injury

Florida Gator50m

Injured Hogs RB William likely NFL-bound

Arkansas Razorbacks2h

Gators to play QBs Harris, Grier in opener

Florida Gators1h

Vols lose McNeil to injury, ban Howard 1 game

Tenessee Volunteers3h

Irish DL Williams denied waiver to play in 2015

Notre Dame fighting irish1m - Matt Fortuna

FSU freshman DE sweat (ACL) to play inopener

Florida Sate Seminoles15m - Jared Shanker

Tuberville: Cincy might dock aid for violator

Cincinnati Bearcats5h - Joe Schad

COLIN KAEPERNICK SURROUNDED BY QUESTIONS AS INVESTIGATION SPARKS!

2d - College Football LSU Tigers

Senior Staff Writer Ryan Hasman

(ESPN) There is no doubt that Colin Kaeperernick is under investigation by the NFL, but the real reason why will surprise you. His size and strength has been under speculation for the past few months during the preseason. The NFL is now considering banning a nutritional supplement that he has become very dependent on. He started telling his close friends and teammates about the two new products that is helping him get ripped and have more testosterone in a matter of weeks. This muscle-building supplement stack first caught on in Hollywood and recently made headlines a few months ago. Word of these wonder-supplements soon got out and their popularity exploded into the mainstream with men everywhere.
    Brady uses a popular supplement combo designed to burn fat, pack on muscle, and skyrocket energy called Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut. It is a common supplement combo taken by many pro athletes and body builders but the NFL considering banning its use for 2 big reasons:
    1. This combo makes athletes 150% stronger on average and triples stamina making it unfair to players who don't use it.
    2. These supplements don't have to be used in conjunction with a gym. Users experience massive muscle growth and fat loss without lifting a single weight. The NFL considers this to be a "cheat" as it requires hardly any effort on the user's part.
    Gaining lean muscle often feels like an impossible challenge. We have evaluated numerous fad diets over the years. All too frequent the results are just shy of being painfully disappointing.
    The reason why most fail, in our opinion, is that they impose unrealistic restrictions on how you live your life. Many dietitians say eat lots of protein others emphasize carbohydrates. In either case, you're left with having to make rather drastic changes to the types of food you eat, when you eat it. In this monthly issue, Our sponsors gave us a monthly supply of Alpha Fuel & Alpha Cut so we can take an in-depth look at an emerging and promising muscle building trend.
    Nevertheless, as we began to investigate the countless success stories reported by celebrities from around the world. We decided that this muscle building trend was worth a closer examination.
    Alpha Fuel has been clinically proven to:

1. Boost Energy
    2. Be Rich in Antioxidants
    3. Help Eliminate Bad Toxins That Have Built Up Over the Years
    4. Help Regulate Your Metabolism
    5. Build Muscle
    6. Burn Fat

PUTTING THE METHOD TO THE TEST

For the ESPN Test, a free bottle of Alpha Fuel & Alpha Cut were delivered in a few days and only charged us for shipping. Alpha Fuel is one of the most concentrated and purest products on the market. It was our shared opinion that this would give me the most accurate results for my test. Below you can see my results and read about them.
    My Results - I lost 14 pounds of stomach fat and gained 16 back in pure muscle in just one month using the Alpha Fuel Method - Ryan (ESPN)

1. Take two Alpha Fuel pills in the morning
    2. Take two Alpha Cut pills in the evening

WEEK ONE

One week after starting I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of Alpha Fuel is its power to curb the appetite.
    Best of all, I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 2 pounds. But I still wasn’t convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks.
    WEEK THREE

After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, from a 40 to a 36 pant sizes after losing another 6 pounds. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Alpha Fuel my energy levels don’t dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day.
    WEEK FOUR

After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 14 pounds since starting the Alpha Fuel diet! Actually everyone at ESPN is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the Alpha Fuel in week 4, I lost an additional 2 pounds.
    Conclusion: Like us, here at "ESPN", you might be a little doubtful about the effects of this diet, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. To order your bottle, follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!
    You can reach your weight loss goals with Alpha Fuel.
    Ryan Hasman