Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

I need help with a trade.

I'm trying to get Baumgarner. Who else would I have to give up besides Carlos Gonzalez to be fair?

I have:

Wellington Castillo
    Daniel Murphy
    Jean Segura
    Adrian Beltre
    Jonathan Villar
    Michael Saunders
    Bryce Harper
    Adam Duvall
    Brandon Phillips
    Jason Heyward
    Brian McCann
    Matt Holliday
    Dee Gordon...Suspended.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

So u want to include Cargo in a trade with one of those other guys? Cargo/Saunders for MadBum isn't bad, but what are the team with Bum's needs does he need OF help? U got plenty OF with Saunders, Harper, Duvall, JayHey, Holliday, Cargo. So I would start there, maybe offer a 2 for 1.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    So u want to include Cargo in a trade with one of those other guys? Cargo/Saunders for MadBum isn't bad, but what are the team with Bum's needs does he need OF help? U got plenty OF with Saunders, Harper, Duvall, JayHey, Holliday, Cargo. So I would start there, maybe offer a 2 for 1.
    You don't think it's too much? He was ready to take Cargo and Holliday for Syndergard. He needs OF.

Jrod124
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    You don't think it's too much? He was ready to take Cargo and Holliday for Syndergard. He needs OF.
    Saunders is def someone I would put on the sell high list, unless u believe he can continue this pace. I personally don't think he can, but to get a ace u have to roll the dice sometimes.

But def start out low, maybe don't include Cargo in a offer and see if he can accept. Don't be afraid to get rejected a few times.

Bluehorseshoe

Saunders is def someone I would put on the sell high list, unless u believe he can continue this pace. I personally don't think he can, but to get a ace u have to roll the dice sometimes.

But def start out low, maybe don't include Cargo in a offer and see if he can accept. Don't be afraid to get rejected a few times.
    I told him Saunders and Cargo for Baumgarner. I'm waiting for an answer. lol

Jrod124
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I told him Saunders and Cargo for Baumgarner. I'm waiting for an answer. lol
    Update Blue? Did he accept? Or we're u guys able to come to some sort of agreement?

Bluehorseshoe

Update Blue? Did he accept? Or we're u guys able to come to some sort of agreement?
    He's still deciding.