firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you can buyout for 475 if you want
    Lol lucky to be even in the playoff hunt jake , you should be in like 9th place right now
    more gifts from NFL fantasy while the best team loses his top guy congrats

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47652

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Lol lucky to be even in the playoff hunt jake , you should be in like 9th place right now
    more gifts from NFL fantasy while the best team loses his top guy congrats
    that's a real shame dude

solid 66 points you put up! I'll be almost level with you in yearly points after this week so your argument doesn't hold much water anymore

hopefully you won't try and change any league rules on a whim or make any bogus trades...again

best of luck going forward

firekillex

that's a real shame dude

solid 66 points you put up! I'll be almost level with you in yearly points after this week so your argument doesn't hold much water anymore

hopefully you won't try and change any league rules on a whim or make any bogus trades...again

best of luck going forward

Lmao one good week and you're talking all that trash I would've beat you 7 outta 11 weeks .... must feel nice having the least points against you by a huge margin . If the league vote of 95% which is apparently cheating didn't vote to add more playoff seeds and you didn't have the easiest matchups in the history of fantasy football you'd most likely miss the playoffs so,.. Fantasy is 50% luck so at least you have that going for ya ! And I'm almost 200 points ahead one week won't put you tied with me lol. Big Ben gets 8 vs the browns and my top pick AJ green gets hurt first play of the game with a 0 not much I can do . I'd say goodluck as well but looks like you already have that with the 0 injuries and least points against lmao

JAKEPEAVY21

don't be salty pal

I simply offered you a buyout like you did to me a month or 2 ago and you threw a couple of haymakers, all good

you have a chance to take me out in the playoffs

JAKEPEAVY21

killex, we play this week so you can take back 1st place

firekillex

killex, we play this week so you can take back 1st place
    Lol with my best guy injured yup sounds good

JAKEPEAVY21

Lol with my best guy injured yup sounds good
    double digit underdogs win sometimes...that's why they play the games

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

damn....didn't realize the trade deadline was last week. was going to shop ware for a WR. oh well...guess i'll be riding kenny britt with jared goff.

JAKEPEAVY21

man, I'm on a wing and a prayer at the tight end position all year

firekillex

NFL fantasy season is over and the 6 seed playoff starts this weekend, goodluck to all who made it to week 14

1st place on season 1000 points
    1st place champion 2500 points
    2nd place runner up 1500 points
    3rd place 1000 points

Top 2 seeds Bye Week
    1) firekillex
    2) mpaschal34
    ---------------------------------------------
    3rd jakepeavy21 v 6th carolinadaze
    4th DJ dalamar v 5th bcatswin

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Thank God I had a bye. My team completely sucked this week. My teams I had going in other playoff games also sucked. Well one did pretty well but I went up against L.Bell and C.Hyde.
    Hopefully I show up next week. Already wondering if I should bench Luck at Min.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Thank God I had a bye. My team completely sucked this week. My teams I had going in other playoff games also sucked. Well one did pretty well but I went up against L.Bell and C.Hyde.
    Hopefully I show up next week. Already wondering if I should bench Luck at Min.

yup i know the feeling, my one team had riddick as my flex get hurt 1 hour before game time , lost all my drafted rbs ( AP, anderson and woodhead ) then i faced bell lol gotta love nfl fantasy sometimes

hopefully next week some luck can go our way , these injuries are getting outta hand though

firekillex

nevermind we won respect to justin tucker loll
    Last edited by firekillex; 12-12-16 at 11:29 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

killex, so if we both lose in the playoffs this week, I assume our wager is a push?

firekillex

killex, so if we both lose in the playoffs this week, I assume our wager is a push?
    Yup I was gonna say previously whoever had higher season points but I forgot to send it so whatever np
    just push if we both lose , really got screwed forte gets hurt I cut my RB depth then buddy I face has Powell smh... well see what happens Sunday though GL

JAKEPEAVY21

Yup I was gonna say previously whoever had higher season points but I forgot to send it so whatever np
    just push if we both lose , really got screwed forte gets hurt I cut my RB depth then buddy I face has Powell smh... well see what happens Sunday though GL
    I was going to bench Gurley for Dixon and then took a nap and forgot...should've gone with my gut oh well hopefully we can both make a comeback and square off in the final

firekillex

not loving my chances i thought aj green was gonna be back but now hes doubtful plus forte out most likely really sucks... had a fairly winnable matchup before that plus he has powell which will really hurt if forte doesnt play ... but well see how sunday goes its fantasy football so anybody can win really, im in 4 leagues and in semi for all 4 so hopefully make the finals for a couple of them GL though

hoping for some chargers losses so we can get a top 10 draft pick hahaha, been reading more we might be sharing that stadium with the rams which really sucks so we gotta stock pile our young talent so we can be the number 1 LA team

JAKEPEAVY21

I need Bell to have another big game...

I'm done with them if they leave SD..we need Olineman in the worst way and this year is a down year for that position. I wouldn't mind going Dline again and trying to sculpt a nasty front 7 on D.

firekillex

I need Bell to have another big game...

I'm done with them if they leave SD..we need Olineman in the worst way and this year is a down year for that position. I wouldn't mind going Dline again and trying to sculpt a nasty front 7 on D.
    got bell in my dynasty league so id be ok with another 40+ point game lol
    and i we got big size with the oline but we need to get younger there with dunlap and fluker always an injury risk
    the defense is legit top 5 if everybody can stay healthy imo... verrett and hayward could be a nasty db core add in our young lb core and if we get another solid pass rusher or run stopper with bosa and ingram since mebane is pretty old we could be solid... basically all comes down to health if we were healthy this couldve been the year for a playoff push with the AFC so wide open , really sucks we had all those injuries first few weeks

firekillex

Ty montgomery 28 points lose forte he has Powell I lose aj green have eifert he gets worst score of season

other league draft AP, CJA, Woodhead all injured have Rodgers #1 in fantasy under 10, Vikings defense and Watkins 1

next league lose Julio, Aj have arob , bell first week with no TD in forever guy has Landry, Montgomery ... worst score of my 15 week season projected to lose by 2 lmaooooo

gotta LOVE fantasy NFL have 3 byes might lose every single league projected by under 10 in each one to

JAKEPEAVY21

well my team didn't show up at all...now I'm hoping you lose so I save 500 points

firekillex

well my team didn't show up at all...now I'm hoping you lose so I save 500 points
    I wouldn't mind losing one but i had 3 byes and won one quarters so I'm in 4-4 semis might literally go 0-4 all in tight matchups... Montgomery getting 28 has to be the absolute biggest joke of the fantasy season dudes a fckin starting RB in a WR slot.... gotta love bell dropping 48 on the bye week and Rodgers going off bye week boh get combined 20 when it counts lmao NFL fantasy is honestly an absolute joke sometimes the better team can lose at any week

JAKEPEAVY21

I wouldn't mind losing one but i had 3 byes and won one quarters so I'm in 4-4 semis might literally go 0-4 all in tight matchups... Montgomery getting 28 has to be the absolute biggest joke of the fantasy season dudes a fckin starting RB in a WR slot.... gotta love bell dropping 48 on the bye week and Rodgers going off bye week boh get combined 20 when it counts lmao NFL fantasy is honestly an absolute joke sometimes the better team can lose at any week
    my other league I'm up against Montgomery and Freeman and am still winning somehow when not a single player on my team was involved in a touchdown..weird

firekillex

i almost somehow came back in our league but winston had to throw the td to brate smfh wouldve been down 3 only somehow...
    well made 2 finals somehow lost this one and pending 1 miracle probably going 2-2 was hoping for better today really sucked had some of my guys go for their worst scores of the season cant win matchups with watkins and eifert getting 1 point especially when my best guy ( aj green is out )

firekillex

then they announce chargers most likely moving to LA and having a full rebrand ( jerseys , name , everything ) nfl gods blatantly slapped me in the face this sunday

JAKEPEAVY21

looks like I'll be in the final in my other league assuming Cousins doesn't have a career game

congrats to mpas, my squad picked a bad week to completely shit the bed

firekillex

looks like I'll be in the final in my other league assuming Cousins doesn't have a career game

congrats to mpas, my squad picked a bad week to completely shit the bed
    same boat made finals for dynasty , finals for 8 man, lost a 10 teamer was last seed anyways injury bug killed me and lost this just had to face Montgomery and those 28 points lol that was a killer

gl to both guys in finals though , was a good exciting season, on a side note fck you aj green and fck you Matt forte lmao

JAKEPEAVY21

same boat made finals for dynasty , finals for 8 man, lost a 10 teamer was last seed anyways injury bug killed me and lost this just had to face Montgomery and those 28 points lol that was a killer

gl to both guys in finals though , was a good exciting season, on a side note fck you aj green and fck you Matt forte lmao
    how is 3rd place decided? Do we play next week in the loser's bracket for 3rd place?

firekillex

how is 3rd place decided? Do we play next week in the loser's bracket for 3rd place?
    im pretty sure thats what it is

JAKEPEAVY21

im pretty sure thats what it is
    ok..so is our side wager still on or did it push because we both lost the same week in the playoffs?

firekillex

ok..so is our side wager still on or did it push because we both lost the same week in the playoffs?
    Side wager pushed imo we both got bounced same week, this will just determine who gets 3rd and 4th... GL

JAKEPEAVY21

Side wager pushed imo we both got bounced same week, this will just determine who gets 3rd and 4th... GL
    ok

gl in your other leagues lol

firekillex

ok

gl in your other leagues lol
    Thanks amigo , goodluck to you as well
    i got Stewart vs reed tonight to solidify my spot in finals decent start so far
    my other one is locked up but it's only a $25 league so I don't care as much lol

what you think about the Chargers rebrand and move they're talking about ?

JAKEPEAVY21

Thanks amigo , goodluck to you as well
    i got Stewart vs reed tonight to solidify my spot in finals decent start so far
    my other one is locked up but it's only a $25 league so I don't care as much lol

what you think about the Chargers rebrand and move they're talking about ?
    If they leave SD, I'm washing my hands of them..

firekillex

If they leave SD, I'm washing my hands of them..
    Seems like they're leaving for sure after the game last night , disgrace to watch a team at home get boos and have more away fans then you... even river said had enough of it which is a statemen.. changing the name and jerseys a full rebrand is to far though not sure what I'll do if that happens tbh

First ... 456789 Last