JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Thoughts/suggestions on my lineup this week

Gentlemen,
    I've been doing pretty decent on FanDuel by picking a solid lineup and just slamming H2H's with the goal of being better than 50% (I'm beating around 85% on most weeks) of the people I play. So far it's been working pretty well, with the exception of one bad week when I decided to try a Monday-Thursday matchup. I usually do Sunday's only or Sunday-Monday. This week I am doing a Sunday-Monday and my lineup is:

R. Fitzpatrick
    T. Gurley
    M. Ingram
    S. Diggs
    K. Allen
    D. Moncrief
    D. Walker
    C. Barth
    SL Rams Defense

I always like to get opinions from friends, but I'd thought I'd see what you guys thought. Thanks in advance!

Btw, BetPoints for those that weigh in their opinion!
    Last edited by JM17; 10-30-15 at 11:34 PM.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Rams D, Ingram, Gurley, and Diggs look real solid this week due to matchups. I think you could do better than Fitzpatrick at qb though, not a huge upside with him in my opinion. Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

JM17 gave Cross 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I agree about fitz.. he is probably the biggest risk on the lineup. Im considering bridgewater, or hoyer, which could also free up some space for me to get a more consistent tight end like possibly barnidge... hmm..

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Loving the Rams D. Kaepernick might be benched at halftime in this game. Also I would Use Bridgewater. Guy is on the upswing against bears team that could get into a shootout with Minn.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not sure about Mark Ingram, he's had big game last week vs a bad Indy team. Guys like Chris Johnson or Justin Forsett are cheaper and average about the same amount of yard/week and much better matchups. The extra money could let you pay up at QB for a guys with a better match up like Ryan or Newton.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Loving the Rams D. Kaepernick might be benched at halftime in this game. Also I would Use Bridgewater. Guy is on the upswing against bears team that could get into a shootout with Minn.
    I would not use Kapernick

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    I would not use Kapernick
    haha that is funny. I would not use him ever. Jeff Fisher should have his guys run a field day on kapernick

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I guess I am in the minority where I like Fitz this week, I think he's a nice safe play at that price. He isn't going to go crazy but I could see him get around 17 FP which would be great considering the rest of your lineup.
    Points Awarded:

JM17 gave Jrod124 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you stayed away from ditzy, haha!

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO

Fitzy