SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1271

DraftKings or FanDuel?

What is the difference between DraftKings and FanDuel for the football season? I'm sure they both have some better features then the other. What are you guys thoughts?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Both..

Scoring is slightly different for each, DraftKings offers some sports that FanDuel doesn't (Golf & MMA come to mind).

Prices are different as well, one guy can be expensive on one site and much cheaper on the other.

I play on both. Have won more on Draftkings. I haven't touched FanDuel pretty much all baseball season, as I hate their baseball scoring

I feel like playing on only 1 is doing yourself a disservice. This will be my first year playing DFS Football (been looking forward to the college one since I joined both sites back around March). There may (or probably will) be players you want each week but can't fit everyone under the cap on one site but can on the other.
    Last edited by astro61200; 08-11-15 at 11:02 PM.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Neither, you will prob lose either way.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Personally I like DraftKings better but it's all a matter of preference. Both sites with have plenty of volume and huge contests so I agree with astro, play at both and decide for yourself. No wrong answer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39