DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    How small are you talking? Emmitt Smith/Barry Sanders small or Warrick Dunn small?
    Like 5'8", 200lbs

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ameer Abdullah could be barring and injury. Only problem is he is a small guy. Runs fast but will get hit hard
    He will be good, but his potential will be capped because he isn't built to touch the ball 15-20 times a game. He isn't built to run between the tackles in the NFL. He will basically be Reggie Bush and CJ Spiller. Those guys are usually headcases in fantasy because they don't see goal line carries and are very boom or bust. I'm sure he will take Reggie Bush's roll.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Gonna grab some Eddie royal this season. You can get him for free in drafts

gravy
    Update your status
    gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13421

CJ Anderson RB Denver - Kubiak loves running the football as just look at all the rb's he made as either head coach or offensive cordinator.Anderson will flourish in this offense and dont let Manning scare you from not taking him he might be good for 1500 and 15 TD's.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by gravy View Post
    CJ Anderson RB Denver - Kubiak loves running the football as just look at all the rb's he made as either head coach or offensive cordinator.Anderson will flourish in this offense and dont let Manning scare you from not taking him he might be good for 1500 and 15 TD's.
    Anderson is not a sleeper.

gravy
    Update your status
    gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13421

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Anderson is not a sleeper.

Ok he might not be but his name wont be mention in the top 15 to 20 names before he gets mentioned. Just trying to help out and share my opinion thats all

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by gravy View Post
    Ok he might not be but his name wont be mention in the top 15 to 20 names before he gets mentioned. Just trying to help out and share my opinion thats all
    But he is going late first round, early second round in 12-teamers, so usually within top 18 picks

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

But he is going late first round, early second round in 12-teamers, so usually within top 18 picks
    wtf league is CJ anderson going late first round? Invite me please, I'm all in

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Hard not to love him, can't really say I blame guys for taking him early. He will be bellcow of Denver offense that will run more under Kubiak this season.

LT Profits

By the way, ADP is 14, so 2.2.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Oh lord. Pass, even as a CJ anderson owner last year he's not even on my radar this season

LT Profits

Oh lord. Pass, even as a CJ anderson owner last year he's not even on my radar this season
    I think that is insane on your part, he is in a better situation this year than last year. I'd much rather have Anderson than guys like Murray and McCoy, who are both in worse situations.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I think that is insane on your part, he is in a better situation this year than last year. I'd much rather have Anderson than guys like Murray and McCoy, who are both in worse situations.
    I'm not a RB fan in the first place, I play ppr. Went with Demaryius, Antonio Brown in a 12 teamer with the 9th pick last year and ended up winning. I think I took 3 WR's first 3 rounds, ended up getting Hillman, CJ, and Tre Mason off the waiver wire throughout the season. There's no value to taking a CJ anderson as your first pick in a 12 team league PPR, makes 0 sense

LT Profits

I'm not a RB fan in the first place, I play ppr. Went with Demaryius, Antonio Brown in a 12 teamer with the 9th pick last year and ended up winning. I think I took 3 WR's first 3 rounds, ended up getting Hillman, CJ, and Tre Mason off the waiver wire throughout the season. There's no value to taking a CJ anderson as your first pick in a 12 team league PPR, makes 0 sense
    I'd love CJ in second round after taking WR in first.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I'd love CJ in second round after taking WR in first.
    Depends who's on the board, I won't touch any RBs till the 3rd probably. Strategy that's worked for me year in and year out. Have 2 studs at WR then try to get a decent RB or work the waiver wire as so many RB's go down each season, but you know all this.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Last year I had Toby Gerhart and Trent Richardson as my starters for the first 5 games of the season lol, but also had Brown, Demaryius, Maclin, and Gronk. Thank god for the Waiver wire

LT Profits

Meh, I still want ONE good RB no matter what. We shall see.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I'm a wr guy too, I like the top end WRs more than the rbs. However I do really love cj Anderson this year, comes with risk obviously as he's only played 7 games but I'm still high on his as a 2nd round pick. In mocks I get brown/Dez/DT and pair them with cj and then grab 2-3 more WRs after. I loved foster too but....

I do think you need at least the one stud rb but I've always thought going rb/rb is a waste. I'd never do that in a million drafts lol, too much of a sucker for WRs. Waiver wire is just luck a lot of times, leagues I play in guys wih top priority just sit on it waiting for the next cj Anderson or Justin forsett to pop up and then they grab them. Now if you play with a FAAB (FA budget) then it's different but I dunno I've never been able to rely on waiver wire, especially at rb where everyone hoards away rbs.

Some folks will say the draft is secondary and in season moves are what can make or break you, but I'm opposite. As I said WW is luck and it's a bitch negotiating trades and getting ripped off, then dealing with the jealous pricks who don't want the trade to go through, fukk all that. I think you gotta nail the draft top to bottom personally and I make sure to put significant work into my draft prep. You can always tell who does and who just picks names out of a hat LOL

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Marvin Jones

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12807

Eli Manning for me but thats because I draft with Eagles homers, he had a solid couple of weeks late last year. i don't even look at QB before round 5. Stack up with RB RB RB WR WR its paid off last 2 years

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

Steve Smith Sr + Doug Martin

First 123