oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

2015 Fantasy baseball sleeper question

I have my 1st Fantasy baseball draft of the year this evening at 10pm tonight. Who does everyone like as some sleepers this year? I have a couple listed below that I will be targeting would appreciate any other input. TIA

SP
    Mike Fiers
    Carlos Carrasco
    Aaron Sanchez
    Drew Hutchinson

C
    Wilson Ramos
    Travis d'Arnuad
    Yasmani Grandal
    Mike Zunino

1B
    C.J. Cron
    Kennys Vargas

2B
    Brett Lawrie
    Roughned Odor

3B
    Xander Bogaerts
    Kris Bryant
    Nick Castellanos

SS
    Jean Segura
    Danny Santana

OF
    Yasmany Tomas
    Joc Pederson
    Steven Souza
    Oswaldo Arcia
    Michael Saunders
    Avisail Garcia

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

i'm not sure Kris Bryant is a sleeper. He has been the talk of spring training.

You will find a lot of people that like Arcia. I think d'Arnuad could have a very solid season.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    i'm not sure Kris Bryant is a sleeper. He has been the talk of spring training.

You will find a lot of people that like Arcia. I think d'Arnuad could have a very solid season.

True he has been talked about but mainly in the keeper league circles he is still a sleeper for where he is rated in a non keeper league draft which this one is tonight. Thanks for the input on d'Arnuad I'm taking the approach at catcher of waiting until the end to draft one.

Tatsu
    Tatsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16195

I would not call Carrasco a sleeper but he should be a nice pickup

Hutchison will be a good later round pick some would not know of so you should get him pretty late in the draft

d'arnaud would be a good sleeper at Catcher

Pederson could be a great find later in the draft but he is young and will take a couple of years to turn into a 30-30 guy. Also his avg will suffer his first season in the majors

Tomas is another guy to keep an eye on.

These are not in any particular order but I Carrasco is the best sleeper player you have asked about today in my opinion but he could crash and burn, who knows for sure

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Hope you got D'arnaud as your sleeper catcher in the later rounds. Guys with D' names are usually good