LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Matt Kemp Traded to Padres

Dodgers send Kemp and catcher Tim Federowicz to San Diego in exchange for catcher Yasmani Grandal, pitcher Joe Wieland, and at least one prospect.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

great trade for dodgers. grandal is very good catcher that could never pass mesaraco in reds orgnization. He has a loaded bat.

LT Profits

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And get Howie Kendrick to in essence complete three-team trade.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if i am Matt Kemp i am furious about this!

wtf man he just got traded to one of the worst teams in MLB in the most pitcher friendly park in baseball.

If i were him i would now request a trade to the Rockies or Cubs.

Kemp is a power hitter not a singles hitter. In this ball park he will be lucky to hit .262 and hit 15 HR's

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

No like ...Crawford or eithier sure but kemp looked like he figured it out at the end of last season. He's still an asshole though and baby in the clubhouse maybe that has something to do with it. FedEx can't hit so f him ....who is joe wieland? Does he at least throw hard his experience is limited but that 39 innings in the bigs looks like he got hit pretty good. Clearly Crawford is done and eithier still can't hit left handers never will...traded the wrong outfielder

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

but from the Dodgers perspective i love how they are getting rid of Dan Haren he is trash.

Howie Kendrick and J-Roll are really nice additions

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dodgers must sign hunter pence

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Dodgers must sign hunter pence
    nah bro that f\*g is better suited in san francisco
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kemp...252, 17 hrs, 68 rbi's in SD

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kemp...252, 17 hrs, 68 rbi's in SD
    he should demand a trade.

he is too good to waste his talents for the Padres

teaserpleaser

I doubt matts trippin to be honest ...San Diego is just as good as LA and he still gets to stay in so cal and no more concerns about having to platoon. His power numbers were in decline anyways. I don't think he really gives a shit about winning as much as he does about his nightlife....if he's pissed about anything it's being so far away from his Hollywood exclusive clubs.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So if cueball and bear predict 15-17 hrs guys, bet the over on Kemp this coming season.

teaserpleaser

So it's Kershaw,Greinke,Ryu, mcarthy, possibly billingsley?? Not bad wouldn't count on bills though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

whats the the Dodgers projected line-up? Most underrated player on that team is Juan Uribe.

Was just looking at the Padres depth chart i think they have a chance to contend possibly if they pick up a shortstop who can hit. Clint Barmes aint going to get it done.

The top of the rotation they got in Cashner, Ross, and Kennedy is pretty solid and the bullpen is legit too.

Last year they were a train wreck offensively but Seth Smith and Matt Kemp are a good 3 and 4 combo

teaserpleaser

Dodgers still need another arm though kemp for cole hammels would have been the home run they were looking for good luck beating Kershaw,Greinke,cole, Ryu ....scherzer? Love to see them give corey seager a chance at 3rd even though he'll be stuck at AAA most of the year. I like uribe especially his glove at 3rd so let the kid develop...more worried about joc pederson being a dud.

teaserpleaser

Ah ....local talking heads are explaining why dodgers are stocking up on prospects to possibly go after cole hammels or others without giving up seager,pederson , or urias .... Some game of thrones shit

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

I can live with Crawford, Eithier is a shitbum.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

I've seen Kyle's brother play, his kid brother is better than Kyle, by far, he's going to be a stud.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

dodgers need relief pitching the most. they're making moves but not the right ones...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Ethier wants out too unless he is an everyday player. Time to trade around. I hope Kemp wrecks the Dodgers

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Andre Eithier should consider a move to first base and a trade to the Marlins.

Eithier is a tremendous hitter but the problem is he can never get in his groove bc they keep taking him out of the line-up every other day

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I've seen Kyle's brother play, his kid brother is better than Kyle, by far, he's going to be a stud.
    yes is stud rollins Is just keeping his spot war for 2016 season....even though seager will most likely end up at 3rd I read somewhere hes 6'4 and hes just a baby hes going to fill out.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Andre Eithier should consider a move to first base and a trade to the Marlins.

Eithier is a tremendous hitter but the problem is he can never get in his groove bc they keep taking him out of the line-up every other day
    that and he cant hit leftys which is and issue... his range is suspect I used to laugh when mattingly would put him in center. Eithier is a grump and an Asshole who thinks hes better than he is .... its not easy to move him I think most of the league knows hes a brat.

teaserpleaser

trading kemp was a mistake but voiced his opinion on playing left field.... selfish brats man puig showing up late... kemp being a baby because hes a shitty center fielder dude gets some of the worst reads in MLB. could have been kemp,Pederson,puig that's a pretty good outfield but Crawford isn't shitty outside of his johhny damon type sissy arm.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Petco is not the part for Kemp.

Ouch

teaserpleaser

rumor is dodgers are going hard for scherzer in case they cant resign greinke.... kerfax,scherzer,greinke, ryu will bring home the championship if they can get that done. shit max would be heaven sent I'll settle for cole hammels if they cant get max either way they're going for it again in 2015 .

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    kerfax,scherzer,greinke, ryu will bring home the championship
    Just like last year

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Money won't win it dodgers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Just like last year

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

They should have signed Sandoval when they had the chance

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Just like last year
    How is that like last year 3 aces and a stud in Ryu? Let's face it you guys got lucky and everything broke your way we'll see about the coming years ....you live at least 100 miles away from the team you chose to adopt so relax. 192 miles according to google 219 to LA so go figure ......root for the Fresno grizzlies that's your real home team dust bowl. Guy latching onto a team 3 hours away fukkin clown

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    They should have signed Sandoval when they had the chance
    Giants should have kept him was one of their better bats....was happy to see him go demo will be talking about his championship until he dies last one they'll see in awhile. People in san fransisco are like " eww fresno" but demo loves them...for those that don't know fresno is like the arm pit of Cali and hardly san fransisco.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

They certainly needed to get rid of an outfielder (or maybe even two) but Crawford AND Kemp? Either is dead weight and the one who should have been let go; unfortunately he has the ever-so-important "fan favorite" label attached to him. And Jimmy Rollins? He's been in decline for some time now. Letting Dee Gordon go will probably work out--I think his first half last season was the aberration, and his second half is his true self. I do like getting Kendrick--he's not the kind of player who gets a team over the top, but he's the type every championship-type team needs on their roster. All these moves though, and their most glaring weakness hasn't been addressed--they have a bullpen full of arsonists. When will that be taken care of?

teaserpleaser

Dodgers will be a lot better defensively with Rollins,Kendrick and pederson up the middle like night and day ....kemp, Hanley and Gordon are all subpar defenders.

12 Last