HomerDay
    HomerDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Input

Will Nick Foles repeat?

Who is better Carlos Hyde, Andre Williams or Devanta Freeman?

Is DeAndre Hopkins a good pick?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

No, but he'll be good

Hyde - Williams can't pass block or catch. Freeman couldn't beat out Jacquizz Rodgers.

Depends on when you take him.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

No, should still get 24-25 TDs but also something like 10 INT.

No comment. Havent looked at any depth charts in detail yet.

Yes, but would only consider taking him after I have drafted 2-3 receivers Im confident with. Worth a gamble at some point after that. Really questionable QB situation makes me wonder.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

He obviously won't but he's still a very good option. Won't kill you with INTs, very efficient, play behind a top o line + gets 4 games vs Washington and Dallas defence. However they are a run first team, the offence is built through the ground game. So don't expect 45 pass attempts because it won't happen, it's not the lions/cowboys. On the flip side, the offence features tons of screens and wheel routes which are high % throws that gain easy yards. Remember shady breaks a little 5 yard drop off to the house, those are all foles yards plus the passing TD, even though it's just a little screen pass. I'd have no problem with him as a qb1, don't be scared, but don't be dumb and reach. There's tons of qb options with out of whack adps

I'd favour Hyde. He's the #2 while freeman is buried as the fourth option. Although Steven Jackson always gets hurt , antone smith is nothing special and then there's jacquizz Rogers who isn't as talented as freeman. So in reality when Jackson gets hurt could see freeman as the primary back or a the very least the no2 option. I think Hyde is setup better though. Run first team with the much better o line. I question how committed to the run game the falcons are, especially with that shit defence they have. It's already been reported Hyde will steal some carries from gore, so if worst came to worst and you had to plug him in at least hell get you 8-12 carries whereas freeman might not even see a ball his way. Freeman's worth just stashing and waiting till he moves up the depth chart which probably take long. He has talent and was drafted for a purpose, just might take some time.

Rashad Jennings is just average. Williams runs better and he's bigger, will voultur goal line touches and he'll get some carries, 8-12 or whatever. Think Brandon Jacobs 1-2 coughlin punch at rb. Worth having; highest chance at touchdowns out of the 3 listed. Offers nothing as a pass catcher though.

Hopkins if on your bench is fine. Think you're in trouble if you have to start him every week. I'd wait and see how he's utilized, and his targets he gets before I'd feel ok throwing him out there. Do remember, Andre has had a hammy injury. If something happens down the road , Hopkins becomes the #1 and he has shown signs of being a legit no 1 receiver in the past. Worth having but make sure your starters are set first.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by HomerDay View Post
    Will Nick Foles repeat?

Who is better Carlos Hyde, Andre Williams or Devanta Freeman?

Is DeAndre Hopkins a good pick?
    I think that Foles will do well he is smart, but not the same as last year. I like him

HomerDay

wide receiver named Washington for the Giants has a td in every preseason game I think and Hurns for Jags has been killing it. Those are two wr's I'd watch for if they have a good week 1. Anyone else in preseason that has suprised you or we should be on the lookout for?

Thanks for the input guys

HomerDay

I just need one of those 3 back to take the starting job. I have McCoy and Bernard as my top 2 RB's.

I feel like I messed my draft up taking Foles and defenitely taking Colston b2b as I had first pick overall and its a snake draft.

Hopkins is my #4, my top 2 are Nelson and Cruz.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

No chance in the nine hells dude.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

No but should be good for 20

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Nothing wrong with having colston or foles....where you took them is real question

I would've took colston no hesitation but he went before me a few picks in the like the 6th or something

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Foles is a solid QB. Might not have a 7td game but should be good in that offense. I like EJ Manual as a sleeper QB. Carson Palmer also

HomerDay

I took Foles in the 6th round (72 overall). Then Colston 73rd overall. They guy right before me took brady which pissed me off.

You guys ever read the draft grades for your team, if you use yahoo. I can't stop laughing at the comments.

• "Team Name" Went All YOLO Here Grabbing Ahmad Bradshaw at pick 144 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. Bradshaw is owned on just a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

• Nick Foles, QB
        • Round 6, Pick 72

Is Nick Foles Religious? With 295 projected points, "Team Name" will be hoping Foles is the answer to their prayers.

IMO, Trent Richardson is brutal. Bradshaw is next in line as of now. He is well worth a roster pick no?

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

I don't think Foles will repeat with no Desean Jackson.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I don't think Foles will repeat with no Desean Jackson.
    He gets Maclin back, that makes up for a lot.