Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Ponder, Cassell, and Bridgewater are competing for the job and won't know until after each gets a fair shot. In any case, who would you trust to get the ball to Patterson? They haven't had a legit qb since the Culpepper era and the Favre experiment.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Ponder, Cassell, and Bridgewater are competing for the job and won't know until after each gets a fair shot. In any case, who would you trust to get the ball to Patterson? They haven't had a legit qb since the Culpepper era and the Favre experiment.
    Bridgewater will win it and he is going to be a very solid pro. IF you want Paterson, pray he wins the job.

bob6199

always pick RB in the 1st round and have won pretty much every year. Fantasy football is so easy to win, RB, WR, then after that it gets fuzzy. i always pick QB's late, Romo will have a great year and is going late, same with Cutler. every postion has sleepers, you just need to make sure you get them at value rounds and those sleepers protect you if a guy busts for you or gets hurt. You can also find guys on the wavier wire who will be fine like Allen and Stacy were last year. It's not how you pick the studs, it;s how you find the diamonds in the rough.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    always pick RB in the 1st round and have won pretty much every year. Fantasy football is so easy to win, RB, WR, then after that it gets fuzzy. i always pick QB's late, Romo will have a great year and is going late, same with Cutler. every postion has sleepers, you just need to make sure you get them at value rounds and those sleepers protect you if a guy busts for you or gets hurt. You can also find guys on the wavier wire who will be fine like Allen and Stacy were last year. It's not how you pick the studs, it;s how you find the diamonds in the rough.
    Sharp post right here.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm not reaching for a RB in the 1st when someone like Demaryius Thomas on the board.

Look at last years first and second round Rbs in PPR leagues...

AP, A. Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Trent Richardson, Lesean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Alfred Morris, Matt Forte, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles.

The fail rate for the Rbs is pretty high. Not going to fault someone for taking a top 5 RB this year, but will fault them for reaching for a RB in the first two rounds.

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'm not reaching for a RB in the 1st when someone like Demaryius Thomas on the board.

Look at last years first and second round Rbs in PPR leagues...

AP, A. Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Trent Richardson, Lesean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Alfred Morris, Matt Forte, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles.

The fail rate for the Rbs is pretty high. Not going to fault someone for taking a top 5 RB this year, but will fault them for reaching for a RB in the first two rounds.
    just pick a safe option and your fine guys, like Montee Ball is as safe as you can get.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Some third round players that were notable to me, some I believe to be questionable. Keenan Allen, Bishop Sankey, and Toby Gerhart. I'm not sure were some of these mock drafts are coming up with those names for the third round. Those guys aren't anywhere near my choices. Another, Victor Cruz, has been drafted in the lower rounds. Victor Cruz is high on my list and I believe he's going to out for payback this season.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Why does OP keep using the word "halfback?"

Hey Dilo, an NFL roster from the 1970's just called... it'd like it's terminology back.

First 12