jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

LOL @ Bama

Its actually a good thing that Sarkisian left, Bama would have been backpedaling with that guy. Saban seemed to dog Kiffin someone he should have cherished at Bama now they are without an OC. This may be the start of the end for the dynasty, its a critical time in ttown right now, they better make the right choice.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Is Saban the problem? Two OC's in two weeks? I think that Alabama's best days are behind them. They still will be a very good team, but not the team that they have been for the past 10 years.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

jesus christ...

yeah, saban is the problem

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Please! end of Alabama Dynasty because a washed up drunk left before he could screw Bama up?
    Offense is stacked with five-stars. So much talent on that team not even Mike Tomlin could screw this up.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sark is a disaster....

unless you own stock in liquor companies

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    jesus christ...

yeah, saban is the problem
    Actuallyh, you are the problem. UYour crap Penn State team gives the Rose Bowl away and you disappear just like the loser you are. Do you want to tell us how well Penn State will do this coming season? How about this. I will bet you $1000.00 that USC has a better overall record than Penn State does this coming football season. Put your money where your uneducated mouth is.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i read somewhere on net that one of alabama's 4-star recruits is taking walk-on or pref. walk-on status. talk about a deep recruiting class.

saban is the reason questionable characters are leaving bama? in fact, surprised he hired those 2 clowns

EDIT: didn't realize it was BigDaddy suggesting saban may be the problem. cause i usually agree with his opinion, not always his presentation of it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Alabama has the first ranked recruiting class in 2017.

That is now seven consecutive years they have been ranked number 1 in recruiting.

With that being said, they didn't get a first rate OC. Kiffin may be a piece of trash as a person, but he was a good OC for Bama.

Alabama will do well but I anticipate closer games and at least one unexpected loss.