Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

If the Clemson call to go for the TD was so bad, why do you also think Saban was an idiot to not have tried to force the FG attempt? (ie: forced Clemson into the 'correct' choice)

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Okay, then we have this .... You believe you have a superior mind when it come to common sense and I suppose, picking winners much better than me. Right?

Now, my take....on what you seem to be; A cocky young gambler who thinks he's a genius because he, supposedly, won a major play?
    Well, if lady luck had not shined on you that special day, would you be so cocky and still be talking in that condescending manner?

HELL NO! You would be crying like the bitch you "seem" to be. And these young cocky gamblers, when they brag as you have, will meet the odds-maker head-on someday very soon. This one , and when you do, your personal bank, your favorite Books, and credit card suppliers, will hug you and offer you sweet deals like you've never seen before.
    Watch and see.
    Look we're not getting anywhere with this lol. You have your opinion & I have mine. I really wouldn't consider myself young nor cocky. I'm just severely real, been telling the forum I'm done with betting as a professional meaning solely my money won't just be from sports betting. I cashed out my last 7k & I'm going back to work. Been gambling for 16 years & 13 years offshore. Had a 11 month run off of work & gambled to support my lifestyle, but that is over. I'm not ahead enough as far as the amount I bet to continue. I've gotten some really good information on here from posters telling me how to do this the right way. I'll be back one day, I was meant to do this full-time as a profession.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Another thing I'm no bitch, i'm a jerk ... please distinguish the two.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If the Clemson call to go for the TD was so bad, why do you also think Saban was an idiot to not have tried to force the FG attempt? (ie: forced Clemson into the 'correct' choice)
    Was there a TO left? If so, I did cut that percentage in half if so. You have to read all posts not just picking out one that fits your argument. And what you're implying above I do not understand? More details are needed.

And, I haven't heard from you? Nowutimn?
    And with a TO left [they sure didn't play like they had one?] this is a different story. And would be the crux of any opinions, and yes, even mine.

I've watched the reply a few times and didn't see the live, last 6 seconds. I cannot stand to watch my teams lose heartbreaking games down to the wire.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Another thing I'm no bitch, i'm a jerk ... please distinguish the two.
    Gotcha! An honest member. I like that.

ABEHONEST

The real story right from the horses mouth. So, there was 1 time out, changing my opinion to being credible by 50%.
    Still, the coach says if was the QB's call when he took the snap.
    http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...ning-touchdown

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

The real story right from the horses mouth. So, there was 1 time out, changing my opinion to being credible by 50%.
    Still, the coach says if was the QB's call when he took the snap.
    http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...ning-touchdown
    Freeze it when he catches the ball -- 3 seconds left. Even if he drops the ball, there is easily time remaining. If the wasn't open, he'd have thrown it at his feet. There is no way that play takes 6 seconds, or even 5. The clock was not going to run out. And the run was also an option because of the TO.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. Everyone makes mistakes.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Freeze it when he catches the ball -- 3 seconds left. Even if he drops the ball, there is easily time remaining. If the wasn't open, he'd have thrown it at his feet. There is no way that play takes 6 seconds, or even 5. The clock was not going to run out. And the run was also an option because of the TO.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. Everyone makes mistakes.
    Already admitted I did not know there was a TO. So, my opinion [geez, and you bet on Hillary?] was sliced in half.
    So, meaning, they did not make the worst decision, but they did take a big risk and never, ever, expected to see the receiver open so alone.
    Nice, but ,also, lucky and precise play-making coming together.
    Bye. Hill-guy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Already admitted I did not know there was a TO. So, my opinion [geez, and you bet on Hillary?] was sliced in half.
    So, meaning, they did not make the worst decision, but they did take a big risk and never, ever, expected to see the receiver open so alone.
    Nice, but ,also, lucky and precise play-making coming together.
    Bye. Hill-guy.
    Even if they didn't have a TO, you don't kick the FG there with 6 seconds.

You flat out stated that they should have kicked and you were and are flat out wrong.

Sad that you can't admit it.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Even if they didn't have a TO, you don't kick the FG there with 6 seconds.

You flat out stated that they should have kicked and you were and are flat out wrong.

Sad that you can't admit it.
    With no TO, yes, my opinion is very solid. And since I admitted--no one said a thing about a TO that last 6 seconds--you say I am wrong. No way to prove that one way or the other, Hill-guy.

I think you mean I could have made a better decision? Right?
    How was you year long opinion on Trump? Are you happy with him now?

Der's no right or wrong with opinions unless one-side is proven wrong by 100%. Nice try, though.

Now, if I get offered points for making this intelligent opinion on being, right or wrong, I will accept.

First 123