jburge8
    jburge8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

LOL Nice job Vegas

I guess Vegas just enjoys losing money. I hope they got their asses handed to them the past 3 days and people lost their damn jobs. Letting all 4 favorites cover in NFL when everybody and their mother loves betting favorites and then when all the money is all over Clemson. Nice job idiots. Hope you got rekt.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by jburge8 View Post
    I guess Vegas just enjoys losing money. I hope they got their asses handed to them the past 3 days and people lost their damn jobs. Letting all 4 favorites cover in NFL when everybody and their mother loves betting favorites and then when all the money is all over Clemson. Nice job idiots. Hope you got rekt.
    It was just the perfect storm. The road playoff teams were a joke outside of NY, and even they looked like one yesterday.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by jburge8 View Post
    This guy! LMAO!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Everyone on SBR was on Clemson too. Even people that never win.

I lost this game but over the years I have been a winner being on the opposite side of SBR.

Just trust the process and you'll come out on top.