rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

People actually go watch this? First of all navy's defense is trash they can't stop the same play over and over and over again... Then this anemic army offense that has like 40 rushes and 3 passes in the entire game and a bunch of fumbles.... This crap issnt even football I honestly play with guys in real life that can throw better than both these qbs
    Last edited by rnunez91; 12-10-16 at 04:32 PM.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I WATCHING PASSSSSSSS THE FUCKINGGGG BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL why is this qb in the god damn game for army bunch of losers

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I WATCHING PASSSSSSSS THE FUCKINGGGG BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL why is this qb in the god damn game for army bunch of losers
    lol you should have known what you were getting into when you decided to bet this garbage.. none of these teams throw the ball. its all QB reads, triple option bull crap

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

If you can't appreciate two option teams going at it. Then you don't know how to watch football.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i used to think same way at OP but now i love this game on so many levels - football-related and not.

one thing to keep in mind is that these teams generally don't get the same kind of players/talent as most other teams - army especially. i suppose maybe they could go pass all the time instead. but i don't think these teams can play a balanced offense.

not really sure but are there effectively size limitations in these armed services?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i would argue also that smash-mouth running game is "football" and that having 5 smurf receivers spread to catch quick passes is boring.

of course, to each their own