blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is pretty good. The person who started this ridiculous thread has not posted on it since he got his arse kicked back on 12/31, yet the two of you have kept it alive with your worthless and inept arguing. Time to drop it guys. Either duke it out mano a mano or just drop it.

LOL I am done Big man. Like you said yourself Bigdaddy, Ed is just an instigator that hides behind his computer.

And now the kid has turned queer on me too!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

True that, BigdaddyQH.

When you called him a fraud, a scam, and a pathetic liar, that was probably one of your better posts. He will never address his losing record with his system because he knows it'll damage his product if everyone learns how inept it actually is. The ONLY time I've ever seen Blowjob pick a winner was after the game was over.

Hey Blowjob, how'd that Miami Heat +2.5 pick fare for the Swiss Cheese System?

No comment? Refer to post 90? Speak to your attorney? You had a dream?

Typical bullshit from SBR's biggest gay cancer.

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    True that, BigdaddyQH.

When you called him a fraud, a scam, and a pathetic liar, that was probably one of your better posts. He will never address his losing record with his system because he knows it'll damage his product if everyone learns how inept it actually is. The ONLY time I've ever seen Blowjob pick a winner was after the game was over.

Hey Blowjob, how'd that Miami Heat +2.5 pick fare for the Swiss Cheese System?

No comment? Refer to post 90? Speak to your attorney? You had a dream?

Typical bullshit from SBR's biggest gay cancer.

LOL Eddy Cummy, my comment is simple. Go find where I ever said that I had a system, or that I said to take Miami +2.5....

Oh, you can't do it? Well then what does that make you? A psychotic liar? Why would you humiliate yourself on here like that?

I never wanted you to start blatantly lying on here for everyone to see kid!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL Well one of you posted about the spread being 3 flat. So to that comment, yes Jay, I totally agree that IF the spread was 3 flat then that number would be absolutely neutral and the action would not be influenced either way.
    But the 3.5 number is nowhere near a "neutral" spread number! Since they put it at 3.5, then there are PLENTY of people, whether novices or not, that it will influence into taking plus 3.5 simply because of that extra half a point!
    Now as for Ed, you can forget the personal attacks and you saying that I called you a "novice"! LOL I don't see your name anywhere in my post. So since you didn't seem to read what I wrote, or you didn't comprehend what I wrote, I will type it one more time.
    If you don't read it or comprehend it THIS time, then I will stop wasting our time!
    You write "you're completely over-analyzing a point spread for you which you can't even be sure of it's motive."
    LOL Buddy, if you don't think that the books putting the line out at 3.5 instead of 3 flat is not TOTALLY motivated by them knowing that it will make the novice public flood their money onto Clemson because they will be getting the extra half point from 3, then you are less than a novice!
    Why do you think buying a half a point either way off of 3 flat (or 7 flat) on a bet is 20 or 30% EXTRA juice? Because of how different and important 3.5 and 7.5 are!
    I know exactly what the "motive" is by Vegas putting the line out at 3.5 instead of 3 flat. If you had read what I said instead of focusing on the word "novice" (which I didn't even call you!) then you would see that all I basically wrote was that when Vegas makes a line like 3.5 or 7.5 then their "motive" behind it is that they KNOW the novice public will always get suckered into betting plus 3.5 or + 7.5. Because they think the half a point might "matter" and they might win by a half a point. Vegas knows this and makes boo-koos of money by making the line and knowing what side it is going to make the majority of the public bet on.
    That's all I ever said and that's all I ever meant!
    So like I ALSO said.... with Vegas having the balls to put the line at 3.5 instead of 3 flat, and knowing that it will make the majority of the action be put on Clemson +3.5 then I'd wager that they think OSU will cruise.
    And you also mentioned something about "people who themselves do not know the future outcome" LOL Pal, NOBODY knows the future outcome of a sporting event! I just hope that doesn't mean that you DO think you know the outcome because you "handicapped" it! LOL You'd be the biggest laughing stock to me that I'd ever imagined!
    Vegas and the online books set the lines not because of any other "motive" than to simply try and get equal action on both sides where they can rake the 10% grease and not risk anything, but when they put one out at 3.5 or 7.5 it is extremely important and influential as to which side the public suckers are going to take. That's why I said Vegas had "balls" to start it out at 3.5 because they know the flood of early public action that is going to produce on the Clemson side. That's why I also said
    It leads me to believe that they think OSU will cruise.
    As for "Handicapping"! LOL Well I think it is absolute folly. A fumble here, an interception there, or a bad spot or a bad call, and all your "handicapping" is immediately out the window!
    so please don't focus on "assuming" that I called YOU a novice! I'm just having fun here.
    If you are not having fun with me then just don't reply!
    I stopped driving myself crazy trying to "handicap" games 15 years ago! And like I said I just started looking at the lines. They tell you SO much about who Vegas is trying to influence you into taking. And then I try to get on the Vegas side of the game. I don't even look at teams as much as I look at the line. It may seem absolutely stupid, or "superstitious" or "amateurish" to you, but I've changed many peoples' minds when they see how often the OPPOSITE of what the novice public takes works on lines with these 4 important numbers of 2.5, 3.5, 6.5, and 7.5. Start looking and you will see that taking my 2 favorite bets of +2.5 and +6.5 runs at about a 65 or even 70% clip.
    That is why I also posted: "My 2 favorite bets are plus 2.5 and plus 6.5. I feel like I don't even have to watch the game when I bet one of those 2 lines, because they win so often."
    All you focused on out of everything that I wrote was that you thought for some reason I had called YOU a novice when I really did not. You didn't even comprehend ANYTHING I wrote after your brain focused on thinking you had been called a novice. You don't even care that Clemson is +3.5, that number means NOTHING to you, You'd take Clemson if they were only plus 2.5! (So would I by the way! If OSU had come out at minus 2.5 then I'd have a 10 star on Clemson!) You missed my WHOLE point which is that I look at lines, not teams! (And I sure as hell don't waste time "handicapping"! One fumble or interception, or a missed 3rd and 1 resulting in a punt makes all handicapping go right down the drain and you are just left seeing if you have the right side or not.) And like I said I think being on the right side of the LINE that Vegas set is much more important than handicapping! If you disagree and you don't think that lines matter, then who cares? It doesn't matter to me! It is one of the only things that I have seen in 25 years that consistently works.
    So now please focus on us having a good time until DEC 31st! And then we will see who is right!
    I will bet you 2 things: #1 the half point off three flat that will make the novice public sucker into taking +3.5 will NOT come into play on deciding the spread. And #2 Like I said in the beginning, that you totally overlooked while only focusing on the word "novice",
    "With Vegas having the balls to put the line at 3.5 instead of 3 flat, and knowing that it will make the majority of the early "novice public" action be put on Clemson +3.5 then I'd wager that they think OSU will cruise."
    Just always remember, that you, or anyone else taking the points is NEVER a bad idea to me! EXCEPT when it is plus 3.5! That is the ONLY one that I DON'T like! (and also +7.5)
    If Clemson was +2.5 then I'd be posting ALL the exact same stuff, EXCEPT that I would be saying that Clemson was a 10 star pick in my opinion!
    So as you can see, I'm not AGAINST you in ANY way, nor did I say you are a novice, I'm only against the side of the 3.5 line that you have taken! I think that is who Vegas has made the novices bet on by setting the line at 3.5. That's it! That is how I bet. I don't drive myself crazy "handicapping" & trying to figure out who is "better" than who. I bet lines, not teams. So b
    ased on the 3.5 line that Vegas has set, I think OSU will win & get the cover. If it was 2.5 then I'd think Clemson +2.5 was the winner. That's it. End of story. The end.
    Now would you like to have some fun cutting up about it since neither of us have a clue who will fumble or drop a pass or who will win the game?
    Or will you only focus on some name that you think I called you in this post and get ill about it & not even comprehend the rest? LOL It's your choice!
    Take care.
    There, now you can shut your nob-gobbler.

You clearly stated that your system was so effective that you don't even watch the games after you place the bet. You then bragged to all your customers that they could hit at least 70% of their bets and win $50,000 if they wager according to your system exclusively.

Everyone is laughing at you. I can't tell you the number of requests I've had in the past 24 hours to sign the petition. Nobody likes a tout. And nobody likes a gay tout with a handle that openly flaunts their predilection for fellatio. You are filthy man-whore who enjoys scamming good people and having nasty butt-sex with strange men in public bathrooms.

You are a worthless member to this forum! Everyone is fed up with your filth and lies!

GTFO!

blowjoe2020

LOL How many times have I told you that I never said I had a system?

I don't see the word "system" in there Eddy Cummy!! I see where I said that I like betting those lines!

So, As they say in the courts, your lying mouth just made MY case for me!!

You are a psycho liar blathering about a phantom "system" Eddy Cummy. And I never meant for you to

humiliate yourself on here like that!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-07-17 at 08:16 PM.

Eddy Munny

Nope, those were your words... You can't go back and edit it now like you did in that other thread!

Everybody witnessed this Blowjob idiot edit his post in the other thread FOURTEEN hours after he originally submitted it. And then the dumb bastard expects to slip it all right under our noses as if we wouldn't catch it!

The nerve of these tout types, I swear!

Now he's threatening to edit all his posts in this thread so we can't see him talking about his system and it's percentages and the thousands of dollars he's allegedly made off of it. Good luck with that one!

Good job SBR. Way to stay on top of it! No more touts in 2017!

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by eddy munny View Post
    nope, those were your words... You can't go back and edit it now like you did in that other thread!

Everybody witnessed this blowjob idiot edit his post in the other thread fourteen hours after he originally submitted it. And then the dumb bastard expects to slip it all right under our noses as if we wouldn't catch it!

The nerve of these tout types, i swear!

Now he's threatening to edit all his posts in this thread so we can't see him talking about his system and it's percentages and the thousands of dollars he's allegedly made off of it. Good luck with that one!

Good job sbr. Way to stay on top of it! No more touts in 2017!

lol where do i say that i have a system edddy cummy?

Oh, it doesn't, and you are shown to be a psychotic liar! I never meant for you to do that TO YOURSELF

eddy cummy!

blowjoe2020

Also Eddy Cummy, along with the psycho-blatant lie about some idiotic petition, people can also see your

idiotic psycho lie about a "Skype with Shari".

LOL Elaborate on that psycho "Skype" lie for the audience please. Or do you just tell psychotic lies and then just move

on to the next psychotic lie? LOL

Eddy Munny

Are you serious? This thread is 11 pages long, the other thread is 8 pages long... I am not going to copy and paste your entire life story. Everybody already knows you've been caught selling a system and being gay on top of it.

Just look at how many of your posts have been edited in this thread. Now go look at how many of your posts have the word "system" in it in the other thread. Even Ray Charles can see you're guilty as charged!

You know you're in deep shit around here, and that's the only reason you keep posting. The problem with that is you don't have a leg to stand on so you're just rambling in vain. Everyone is fed up with you. So many lies... I've never seen anything like it in my life!

blowjoe2020

"Everybody already knows you've been caught selling a system and being gay on top of it."

LOL

Eddy Munny

Exactly.

No denial from Blowjob that time. He knows. He knows.

blowjoe2020

Everybody already knows you've been caught selling a system and being gay on top of it.

LOL that REALLY made me LOL. let me try to pull this Seattle in. It's not funny when I ain't winning.

blowjoe2020

LOL that REALLY made me LOL. let me try to pull this Seattle in. It's not funny when I ain't winning.

LOL All I had to do was post the word "Seattle" and the Hapless Lions suddenly look like the Steelers of the 1970's!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post

I can't believe someone is actually viewing these juvenile salvos.

Eddy Munny

You can't even find one person that's on your side. I can find, oh, about 27 that oppose you.

You were so desperate for an ally, you started misquoting BigdaddyQH who obviously called you a complete fraud. LOL, talk about manic desperation. The guy insults you and you copy half his quote, omitting the part where he called you an idiot.

Then, JayDr3am mopped up a couple of your tears and you were ready to drop to your knees and slurp his sausage on command. The guy wasn't even siding with you, he felt sorry for you. If anything he was neutral, and yet, you practically creamed your pants in excitement, even wanting to hand over the keys to him.

In the other thread, there's countless posters who've dogged you endlessly, and you're so dumb, you can't even make the distinction between an insult and a compliment. You're a total train wreck.

Sad really. Funny but sad.

blowjoe2020

I can't believe someone is actually viewing these juvenile salvos.

And I'm sorry Jay-D. Obviously I can't seem to stop replying to the blatant lies about a system that I never said I had.

I wouldn't ever sell or "tout" picks. But whatever idiot has ever paid someone to tell them who to bet, was bound to be a naive loser anyway!

Obviously Eddy Dummy was one of those naive dumb-asses that once actually paid somebody to give him picks, and now he feels like a stupid moron about it. But telling lies about me is not going to make him "less-stupid" for being stupid enough to buy picks one time in his gambling career!

Hell man, I wish I did have a "system" that produced winners! I'd give it to all of us for free! Eddy Dummy just doesn't know it, but we are all on the same side! I wish everybody on earth that ever made a bet won and stuck it right up the books ass.

Eddy Munny

^^^ Blowjob getting all excited again.

Jay checks in with a simple laughing emoji and Blowjob already wants to pin him down and butt-sex him til the break of dawn!

And the kicker is Blowjob copying and replying to his own quote.... again!

blowjoe2020

^^^ Blowjob getting all excited again.

Jay checks in with a simple laughing emoji and Blowjob already wants to pin him down and butt-sex him til the break of dawn!

And the kicker is Blowjob copying and replying to his own quote.... again!

And back to sports, Detroit nets about an 80 yard punt from their end zone.

Eddy Munny

So let me get this straight, when you're not busy editing your posts, you copy & paste your own posts so you can reply to them?

Lonely much?

blowjoe2020

So let me get this straight, when you're not busy editing your posts, you copy & paste your own posts so you can reply to them?

Lonely much?

May I have a touchdown Eddy Cummy?

blowjoe2020

May I have a touchdown Eddy Cummy?

Yes I can! AND THEN THE GUY DICK-BALLED THE EXTRA POINT!!

Eddy Munny

^^^ This guy is registered on Grindr. He told us in the other thread. What a flamer!

Shh, he's very sensitive about it though. He's liable to throw a fit if mentioned.

quitefrankle
    quitefrankle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2209

How is this still going?

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankle View Post
    How is this still going?

LOL These faggs with their gay-ness kinda started it anew, but It is quickly running out of steam.

Eddy Munny

Are you gonna try to suck him off now Blowjob?

blowjoe2020

Are you gonna try to suck him off now Blowjob?

Man, you are a freakin psycho! AND gay.

Eddy Munny

^^^ Says the guy named "Blowjob."

First ... 891011