Comical to call that. Still on the field lol wow....good night

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Oh man. Another hilarious call.

Cuse0323

Is Washington gonna get screwed or something? OSU, and PSU make it? Two completely awful calls.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Honestly if anyone gets thrown out of the final four it should be Ohio State....if Penn State wins. OSU didn't even get to the Big 10 title game....and the champion shouldn't be left out, especially if that champion beat OSU
    But as I said, they have the best resume including 2 Top 10 wins on the ROAD. That is the very reason they are where they are and they should not drop from the #2 seed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Committee would love to leave wash out

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Is Washington gonna get screwed or something? OSU, and PSU make it? Two completely awful calls.
    No, relax. lol

Washington is in, Playoff field is already set barring Clemson collapse. Penn State (or Wiscy if they come back) "settles" for Rose Bowl.

Cuse0323

I hope so, man. But, nothing surprises me these days. Washington should be ahead of Clemson, IMO. If NC State hits a chip shot, they wouldn't even be in. Washington is the 2nd best team, again, IMO.

LT Profits

Meanwhile, Clemson lead down to 7 again.

LT Profits

I hope so, man. But, nothing surprises me these days. Washington should be ahead of Clemson, IMO. If NC State hits a chip shot, they wouldn't even be in. Washington is the 2nd best team, again, IMO.
    Can't put Washington ahead of Oho State, difference in both overall SOS and in quality if wins is humongous. You may have a case with Clemson but I suspect committee will keep rankings the same (again, if Clemson holds on).

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Lol penn st coach is a dumbass

Cuse0323

Wisconsin too predictable.

I agree though, LT. I wouldn't have them ahead of OSU, though I think they are better so who knows. I'm more of an eye test guy, not stats like yourself.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal

Penn st wins

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Worse case scenario for the committee
    Lot of explaining to come should Ohio State get in
    Damn near lost at Wisconsin as well

Cuse0323

If you're gonna run, give it to the fullback. PSU knew what was coming. Probably could have done a bootleg, and walked in the endzone. The coaches lost this one. Not going for points before half with three timeouts in your pocket was huge. They got too predictable, as PSU adjusted. Oh well. Just hate to see a school that should have been given the death penalty make it to the Rose Bowl. Or possibly the Playoff, depending on Clemson.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Relax
    Pedo St season over.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

If you're gonna run, give it to the fullback. PSU knew what was coming. Probably could have done a bootleg, and walked in the endzone. The coaches lost this one. Not going for points before half with three timeouts in your pocket was huge. They got too predictable, as PSU adjusted. Oh well. Just hate to see a school that should have been given the death penalty make it to the Rose Bowl. Or possibly the Playoff, depending on Clemson.
    That play call was so elementary. Almost like the coach was more afraid of not getting it than making sure it was gotten. If that makes sense. So many plays could've been called that would've had guys wide open just based off the yardage needed and the situation as a whole. What a frustrating loss.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    That play call was so elementary. Almost like the coach was more afraid of not getting it than making sure it was gotten. If that makes sense. So many plays could've been called that would've had guys wide open just based off the yardage needed and the situation as a whole. What a frustrating loss.
    Makes plenty of sense. He was scared to do anything out of the ordinary. Throw the ball off play action, and probably wide open. A throw in general. Spread them out at least, and you could run. I don't mind a run, but nothing unique about that call. The D went all in on them running right at them. Once he got up 28-7, Chryst coached like a bitch. But, I don't get paid millions so what do I know.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

What a FUKKING game, awesome win by Penn State! I was so pissed when we were down 28-7 I almost just turned off the game and just let my DVR record the rest in case a miracle happened. Good thing I watched the rest, what a 2nd half team, Wisconsin DBs couldn't cover a damn thing.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 12-03-16 at 11:28 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Reigle9 and Nittany Lion... I just want to say... I watched my first Penn State football game this year... and your team is fukking amazing! That kid at QB is outstanding. Guy reminds me of a young Brett Favre.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

Yeah, I thought this game (and bet) were done after that 2nd failed 4th down attempt. Would like to see these guys in playoffs. At least they'll go down firing bombs

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Reigle9 and Nittany Lion... I just want to say... I watched my first Penn State football game this year... and your team is fukking amazing! That kid at QB is outstanding. Guy reminds me of a young Brett Favre.
    You watched the right game!

terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Anyone pissed about the roughing the passer call should look at the late hit call in the first quarter. That late hit call was WAY more bullshiit than the roughing the passer call. And both calls lead to touchdowns.

So the refs gave both teams a free call that lead to a td. It was even reffing.

Side note: I actually thought the rouging the passer call was correct. Ball was gone, he was a step from being out of bounds, and he dragged him to the ground. Refs gonna call that 9 times outta 10 imho

First 123