JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Two weird Pac 12 lines

Stanford -5
    Oregon -7.5

I assumed Arizona State would be favored, or Oregon by 2.5 at most.

Arizona is awful

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

ASU has serious QB issues.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i tend to agree..........

i guess though arizona had off week to right the ship....... i like RichRod but wonder if he has the horses defensively..... stanford seems to have lost it completely but still should be bigger fave as you say

not much thought on asu-ore except some expectation that oregon will improve alot sometime soon......... royce freeman had horrible numbers against cal. still injured??

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22563

How about kst -6.5 at iowa st. I don't get that one in the big 12..Kst should win by at least 20. Thoughts?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

How about Cal. USC line will be inflated every single week regardless as a mainstream, but Cal can move the ball, spread seems was too inflated

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Baylor -3???

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    How about Cal. USC line will be inflated every single week regardless as a mainstream, but Cal can move the ball, spread seems was too inflated
    While I agree that their lines are/will be inflated, I think it has more to do with how well they're playing than mainstream. Their lines were right in line with sagarin/other power rankings earlier in the year, but now they're higher than they should be, as you said. For the record, I think they destroy cal and their weak defense....something like 52-28...GL regardless.