LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I hear ya LT...and that was basically my point for this thread...the fact that OSU wasn't penalized enough for losing to a mediocre Penn ST squad that hasn't been ranked for almost 4 years...they should have dropped at least 7 spots minimum.......PS...can't wait for the chaos if Alabama loses one, Clemson loses one, Michigan loses one...basically no undefeated teams left at the end of the season...looks like Washington Huskies toughest obstacle will be Wazzu in the apple cup, and Boise St survived another major scare from BYU and now it looks like they will run table and finish undefeated.
    As I have mentioned in other threads, I think 3 Playoff spots go to SEC Champ, Big Ten Champ and ACC Champ as long as none of those teams have more that one loss. So Alabama and Clemson could afford one loss as long as they win their championships, and in actuality so can Michigan if the loss is not to Ohio State (but I do think they lose that game). That realistically leaves one spot up for grabs and an undefeated Washington would settle that. If Washington loses a game, then things get fun. As for Boise State and Western Michigan, if they both go undefeated the higher ranked of the those two teams will go to the Cotton Bowl, no shot either makes the Playoff.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Name the last NC that lost a game during the season as a 20 point favorite
    Again Ohio State. lol

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Again Ohio State. lol
    Ok, didn't see the 10/11 line until after I posted, but the truth is it does not matter. Ohio State could have been a 40-point favorite and it still would not hurt them as long as they win out.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Again Ohio State. lol

What year?

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Ok, didn't see the 10/11 line until after I posted, but the truth is it does not matter. Ohio State could have been a 40-point favorite and it still would not hurt them as long as they win out.
    I agree they r in if they run the table. My point was in regards to big daddy dumbass stating to name the last NC that was undefeated acting like it never happens. I'm pointing out that what's rarer than going u defeated and being in NC is losing a game as a 20 point fav and being in NC, idk if it's ever happened

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    I agree they r in if they run the table. My point was in regards to big daddy dumbass stating to name the last NC that was undefeated acting like it never happens. I'm pointing out that what's rarer than going u defeated and being in NC is losing a game as a 20 point fav and being in NC, idk if it's ever happened
    I am pretty sure it has happened but I cannot prove it without a lot of research.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

typical OSU media hype.

i posted penn st moneyline would hit even before that game, OSU offense is garbage and they should have 2 losses if Wisconsin wasn't so stupid

don't worry, Michigan has an ass kicking waiting for those bums.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

If you think Ohio St will beat Michigan you are gravelly mistaken. Ohio St could end up with 4 losses this year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    typical OSU media hype.

i posted penn st moneyline would hit even before that game, OSU offense is garbage and they should have 2 losses if Wisconsin wasn't so stupid

don't worry, Michigan has an ass kicking waiting for those bums.
    Received some much needed upgraded Michigan gear last week and will receive the rest next week. Was time for new Wolverine hoodies and mocks. GO BLUE!

First 12