BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    Good luck QH.

Let's keep this fun.

I can take ball busting. So if anyone wants to mock me if I go 1-4, 2-3, feel free.
    We all have those weeks. If someone mocks you, it will not be me. Notice how all of these other worthless wanna-be's are too afraid to post their own picks? I was going to fade you on one of your picks, but I was not sure that you would go for it, so i just passed on it. By the way, I am guessing that these are not your top plays. My guess is that you probably would want to keep those for yourself, which is very understandable. I do the same. After all, this is for fun. Where do you drink? If we ever run into each other, the first one is on me.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    We all have those weeks. If someone mocks you, it will not be me. Notice how all of these other worthless wanna-be's are too afraid to post their own picks? I was going to fade you on one of your picks, but I was not sure that you would go for it, so i just passed on it. By the way, I am guessing that these are not your top plays. My guess is that you probably would want to keep those for yourself, which is very understandable. I do the same. After all, this is for fun. Where do you drink? If we ever run into each other, the first one is on me.
    QH. These are my very best picks.

You will see all five of those in my picks thread.

It's not easy to find more than 5 games.

Deal--I'm a scotch guy. Give me a single malt Macallen and I'm happy.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

If they have it, you got it. I will be honest with you. One of my picks that I did not post is Iowa +3 1/2. Since you went the other way, I did not want to give the losers in here material to do their thing with. You are right. 5 picks can be very tough especially this time of year. By the way, do you live in California?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Deal--I'm a scotch guy.
    Fancy pants over here.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I drink Crown Royal on the rocks or with a splash of water. None of this Jack and Coke that the wanna-be drink. No Apple Crown, or whatever flavor they are trying to push on the young wanna-be machos who can not handle good booze without diluting it.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

If they have it, you got it. I will be honest with you. One of my picks that I did not post is Iowa +3 1/2. Since you went the other way, I did not want to give the losers in here material to do their thing with. You are right. 5 picks can be very tough especially this time of year. By the way, do you live in California?
    Pretty tough to come up with 5 plays. You came up with none. But credit to you Fat Boy for doing it for the kiddos.

reigle9

I drink Crown Royal on the rocks or with a splash of water. None of this Jack and Coke that the wanna-be drink. No Apple Crown, or whatever flavor they are trying to push on the young wanna-be machos who can not handle good booze without diluting it.
    Drank makers neat for a year and a half every day at the poker table but had to give up drinking straight. It's no better mixing with sugar death drinks. Only thing I like now is vodka and club with a ton of lemon.

Those flavored crown shit could not be worse, I agree. I'm a real life alcoholic and had one of those bottles for 6 months without drinking it, it's that bad.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Buffalo this thread is finally getting civil. If you have some beef with QH why don't you take it somewhere else. These guys are finally going heads up, pick vs pick no reason to keep the shit talking.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave rainmaker82 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    Buffalo this thread is finally getting civil. If you have some beef with QH why don't you take it somewhere else. These guys are finally going heads up, pick vs pick no reason to keep the shit talking.
    Wish the internet, places like this, could always be civil. It's just not in the cards. Too many insecure dudes that are nothings irl trying to make themselves feel better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Buffalo Nickle

You will have to tell NoIQ to shut up, he comes at me. Then he has to take his whoopin. He never learns.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Well i'm not the moderator here, so sorry if I was coming at you. I'd just like to see a good ole fashioned head to head pickem without all the other bs.

Buffalo Nickle

Well i'm not the moderator here, so sorry if I was coming at you. I'd just like to see a good ole fashioned head to head pickem without all the other bs.
    That is not NoIQ's style. He just sounds off while watching FOX News and drinking heavily.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Wish the internet, places like this, could always be civil. It's just not in the cards. Too many insecure dudes that are nothings irl trying to make themselves feel better.
    Re-read this and it could be applied towards a dig a Buff, didn't mean that in case you see it that way.

Buffalo Nickle

Re-read this and it could be applied towards a dig a Buff, didn't mean that in case you see it that way.
    I did take it as a dig but paid it no mind. NoIQ wants me to bludgeon him sometimes and I get out the bat and let him have it a couple of times. So much FOX News he never really feels it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Pretty tough to come up with 5 plays. You came up with none. But credit to you Fat Boy for doing it for the kiddos.
    Keep out of this post or I will make sure you do. Got that arse hole?

Electrons

Home Run Reigle.

I came here, I like to bust chops some, but honestly, the only people I had issues with was when QH came into my thread like a looney tunes, and the scammer, KICKSHOOTHROW that Shari out'd.

Buffalo Nickle

Keep out of this post or I will make sure you do. Got that arse hole?
    Well, what are you going to do now? Turn off that Fox News and go to bed before Big Mamma starts screaming at you and they have to call the cops out again. These cops are way too dangerous to have them coming out to your house these days because of your drunken rages. You embarrass the whole family.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Good luck boys. After you sort through all the BS in this thread, hopefully these picks can help some of these degens on here

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Well, what are you going to do now? Turn off that Fox News and go to bed before Big Mamma starts screaming at you and they have to call the cops out again. These cops are way too dangerous to have them coming out to your house these days because of your drunken rages. You embarrass the whole family.
    Another totally worthless post by a totally worthless person. (I'm not sure if it is a he or she. Probably a combination of ingredients.) Time for the ignore button. Bye pus*y.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Sorry man, ML favorites are ridiculous.

I haven't asked for anything.

But MLs are capped at -200/+200.

I explain why. Suppose Daddy (or me) is down 11-10 games with 4 left----just fire away on 4 crazy + MLs, that doesn't take skill.

And picking any team north of -200 also doesn't require skill.

I'm all-in once that is accepted.
    agreed!

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

I'm in.

#1. 327 Indiana +1.5
    #2. 333 Wisconsin -3
    #3. 335 North Carolina -8
    #4. 382 Kentucky +3
    #5. 387 Texas +2.5

may the force b w/ U !

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Sorry Electron. I just noticed that both of us picked KY +3. Since you picked first, I should have taken a different team. I guess I had better actually start paying attention to what I post in here. Obviously I do not take things in here very seriously.

Electrons

Sorry Electron. I just noticed that both of us picked KY +3. Since you picked first, I should have taken a different team. I guess I had better actually start paying attention to what I post in here. Obviously I do not take things in here very seriously.
    No problems.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

My Plays. May as well try to keep both plays together because the rest of these losers will not butt out of this thread:

#1. Oklahoma -13
    #2. Utah +7
    #3. Kentucky +3
    #4. Arizona State +8
    #5. Michigan -36 1/2

Good Luck. If nothing else, we will entertain all the rest of the losers and wanna-be's in here.
    Looks like a 1-4 day man. Next time check out my thread or DM me before your pick.

DAMMMMM

PhattDaddy204

I'm in.

#1. 327 Indiana +1.5
    #2. 333 Wisconsin -3
    #3. 335 North Carolina -8
    #4. 382 Kentucky +3
    #5. 387 Texas +2.5
    You suck just as bad dude. Holly dog shit you both took Kentucky.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Guys, don't do anything that might make either one of them flip out and quit. I wanna see where this goes.

Electrons

BigDaddyQH 3-2

#1. Oklahoma -13 LOSS

#2. Utah +7 WIN
    #3. Kentucky +3 WIN
    #4. Arizona State +8 WIN
    #5. Michigan -36 1/2 LOSS

Electrons: 3-2

#1. 327 Indiana +1.5 LOSS
    #2. 333 Wisconsin -3 WIN
    #3. 335 North Carolina -8 WIN
    #4. 382 Kentucky +3 WIN
    #5. 387 Texas +2.5 LOSS

Electrons

Hey FukFace..Kentucky won straight up.

Fuking retard.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Nice post dumb sh*t. I believe that you were the one who was going to put his entire fortune ($1.39) down on Oregon-Cal going under last week. Butt out of this thread you dumb piece of crap. You have 8 betpoints. You are pathetic. Electrons, just ignore this big mouth lying arsehole.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Not a bad week for both of us. I will take 3-2. All of my picks won straight up. I will watch the lines a bit closer next week.

PhattDaddy204

Hey FukFace..Kentucky won straight up.

Fuking retard.

I was being sarcastic I actually liked Kentucky.

BOL

PhattDaddy204

Nice post dumb sh*t. I believe that you were the one who was going to put his entire fortune ($1.39) down on Oregon-Cal going under last week. Butt out of this thread you dumb piece of crap. You have 8 betpoints. You are pathetic. Electrons, just ignore this big mouth lying arsehole.
    I just started and I have almost 700 pts in SBR Book. You might want to check your eyes.

PhattDaddy204

This clown already making excuses.

I bet with juice these clowns lose big time. I can't wait. Odds one of them are ahead of juice. 1000/1

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Rough crowd

First 123456 ... Last