CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Virginia + 3.5

​Obvious let down game for the Blue Devils and there have been a few of them this year. Most noticeable (one that I have seen) the App.St. game after they took Tenn. into OT...they covered the 21.5 point spread the next week vs Old Dom. Long story,short....1st letdown game I will be betting this season. There is a lot to like about this one! In a David vs Goliath game,the Blue Devils were down 14-0,scored 21 unanswered points and fell behind 35-28 with about 7:30 left in the game.Duke tied the game with a 3 play,75 yard drive in 1 min!! And won the game on a 19 yard field goal,with 1:24 left in game,by AJ Reed,his FIRST College attempt!! Oh, did I mention this game was played in South Bend ? !! ND coach Kelly was so pissed he said " nobody's job is safe,except for their long snapper". Duke has gotten better over the last few years,but to win in South Bend,is nothing short of astonishing and incredible!! Think of it this way.....how many money line parlays were lost due to this game?? IMO,the Blue Devils kids are emotionally and physically,exhausted and drained!!!!! Yea,they may have have a little left in the tank,but as the Virginia game gets into the 3rd and 4th qr......forget about it!!! Yes this UVA team is bad,before the season started,some thought they would be lucky to win 2-3 games. For Duke this win in South Bend,is better than any FBS bowl game they may go to and win. With Louisville going to : Death Valley and playing Clemson this Sat. The Cards will be battered and bruised,playing a very physical Tiger team. In 2 weeks(OCT. 14 th ) Duke will travel to KY. to play the Cards........would not be out of the realm of possibility,that some players on Duke peaking ahead to that game!!!.....I know,they have to play Army next week,but do not forget......kids will be kids. UVA is playing a lot better,esp. on offense. Last week vs C.Mich. UVA QB Benkert threw for 5 TD'S and a school record 421 passing yards!! Oh,by the way,last week Duke lost their BEST player DeVon Edwards,who is a defensive back!!!!! This is also an important game for the HOOS,it's winnable and The University of Virginia has lost 17 straight road games! Also there is a cloud hanging over the Duke Football Program, because Duke Head Coach Cutcliffe name has been thrown into the hat for the LSU Head Coaching position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............VIRGINIA +3.5....5 UNITS..........................GL
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 09-28-16 at 09:50 PM.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

I just love duke in this game but think you're right. Other games to play. Just going to pass

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I just love duke in this game but think you're right. Other games to play. Just going to pass
    Yea, so far I have just bet 2 units,,,,may make a 3rd and 4 th quarter before game and may sprinkle a little on live betting...hoping Duke scores 1st. Also surprised that total open up at 60 and now is at 61!! Maybe the loose of Dukes best player,who is a DB,will be good for UVA's passing game!

CappinTerp

Bump.................................... ........GL

CappinTerp

​Lets get this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I like the angle but I don't think duke will have a problem with Virginia today. Good luck.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Id agree on the letdown if they were playing someone other than UVA. UVA is 1-20 last 21 on the road. They are just a money burner on the road, pretty much at home too but I digress.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

UVA on the road with a banged up secondary? Duke will pass all over them. Not to mention Lakerboy is on UVA too

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    I like the angle but I don't think duke will have a problem with Virginia today. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Id agree on the letdown if they were playing someone other than UVA. UVA is 1-20 last 21 on the road. They are just a money burner on the road, pretty much at home too but I digress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    UVA on the road with a banged up secondary? Duke will pass all over them. Not to mention Lakerboy is on UVA too

<br>

<br>
    Yea,we will see what happens...as I mentioned they lost 17 str. on the road......​But go Wahoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CappinTerp

Another Int. for UVA!!

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Duke will make adjustments at the half and spank that Vagina in the 2nd half!

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Haha

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Baybe.....but not the way I see it....as I said in 1st post,after last weeks draining game,Blue Devils will fade in 2nd half!!..........................GL

CappinTerp

Great blits on 4th down!!!!!

CappinTerp

Great "D" 4 a TD!!!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Send Duke's qb a present he is completely retarded.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Send Duke's qb a present he is completely retarded.
    Yea,only a freshman........how did they win in South Bend last week?????............................... ............Congrats to those who tailed!......and who bet the Buffalo TT Under.

shopbar picks

Good call

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Great call. Could use you back in the MLB forum, if you'd be so kind.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Great call. Could use you back in the MLB forum, if you'd be so kind.
    Thanks bud, I will be in MLB soon..........................Best of luck!

shopbar picks

Once again I want to pick against the cavs vs Pitt. Any thoughts?