Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    yeah, so am i.
    What are you serious about? What are you saying? Please Explain

mrc22250
    mrc22250's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Okay - my big play in the NFL tomorrow is on Da Bears. My inside source has confirmed that the Texans has zero run game. Their offensive line is a fukkin mess and can't run block and can barely pass block. They are seriously concerned for Osweiler's safety. The Bears defense has been garbage but expect a much better front 7. I really like the Under but I'm riding the Bears in this one. The Texan's defense is solid but can they hold up on the field all day long???

Locked and loaded NFL plays, both BOLDED.

NFL plays
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    3 Football - 467 Chicago Bears +3 -106 for 1st Half
    4 Football - 467 Chicago Bears +4½ -108 for Game
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    NICE CALL on the first half lets keep pounding THNANKS FOR THE INFO!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mrc22250 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mrc22250 View Post
    NICE CALL on the first half lets keep pounding THNANKS FOR THE INFO!!!
    The offensive line is doing much better than I was told. He was obviously hard on the team. Hopefully Chicago can keep it up but way too close for comfort.

mrc22250

The offensive line is doing much better than I was told. He was obviously hard on the team. Hopefully Chicago can keep it up but way too close for comfort.

Mac4Lyfe

John Fox is fukking up this game. That stupid 4th down play turned the entire game. They had all the momentum, the crowd was dead silent and he breathes life into the Texans. Then just a few minutes ago Houston was very short on 3rd down and he doesn't challenge the damn spot. The Texans end up scoring a TD where they should have been kicking a FG. Damn this dude.

Mac4Lyfe

and this offense is predictable as fukk. Run on 1st, run on 2nd, throw on 3rd and long. WTF?? Cutler is getting pounded in this 2nd half because of Fox and his conservative bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

Osweiler looks legit. He's hit his receivers right on their hands but drops all over the field. Damn, he looks good.

John Fox has fukked me in this one.

Mac4Lyfe

John fukkin Fox. I hate that guy. He totally lost this game with his shitty coaching. Who the fukk goes for it on 4th and 1 leading 7 with all the momentum? Then his conservative play coming out the half as if he had a 21 point lead. I forgot to cap his sorry ass coaching.

Mac4Lyfe

Early CFB lines...

SEC games
    A&M +3.5 at Auburn - this is a trap line but I'm falling for it. Hard to win in BD but Sumlin gets it done.
    Alabama -9 at Ole Miss - last year was supposed to be revenge but Bama lost again. This time they do.
    UGA-7 at Missouri - what am I missing? UGA should be favored by double digits
    Vandy +6.5 at Ga Tech - upset of the week. I'm riding Vandy in this one as their defense will be big here
    ECU +4.5 at USC - ECU with another upset win
    North Texas +36.5 at Florida - Florida looking ahead will have the offense sputtering here
    New Mex St +18.5 at Kentucky - Kentucky finally blows out an opponent.
    Texas State +32.5 at Arkansas - Tough game to call right now
    Ohio +27.5 at Tennessee - UT looking ahead to next week sputters on offense as well.

OSU -2.5 at Oklahoma - OSU defense will show the B12 why their the stepchildren.
    USC +6.5 at Stanford - Stanford should win and cover but can we really trust David Shaw?
    Houston -7 at Cinci - Heritage get out of your bet I'm riding Houston in a free play at Heritage
    Western Michigan -3.5 at Illinois - Hmmm, I like the Illini here.
    FSU -4 at UL - I'm not a believer in FSU just yet
    Temple +9 at PSU - Penn State may have just turned a corner
    Colorado +19.5 at Michigan - I'm still not a believer in Michigan yet either. The Buffs are for real.
    BC +6.5 at Va Tech - VaTech with like 12 turnovers in 2 games cannot be trusted
    Oregon +3 at NB - Tough game to call here. I'm curious of the over
    UCLA -3.5 at BYU - I'm loving BYU in this one straight up. I'm not impressed with UCLA at all.
    Duke +6 at Northwestern - Are you kidding me? The wrong team is favored here. I don't care they just lost to Wake. I'm slamming Duke.

Mac4Lyfe

Week 2 NCAAF Results

15 Football - 310 Army -6½ -110 for 1st Half
    16 Football - 310 Army -10 -108 for Game

17 Football - 313 Central Florida +35 -101 selling ½ for Game
    18 Football - 378 Nebraska -24½ -108 for Game
    19 Football - 378 Nebraska -14 -133 buying ½ for 1st Half
    20 Football - 302 Florida Intl +6½ -105 for 1st Half

21 Football - 304 Syracuse team total over 13 -110 for 1st Half
    22 Football - 332 East Carolina +5½ -108 for Game

23 Football - 329 Akron +23½ -108 for Game vs wisky
    24 Football - 325 UL Monroe +46 -108 for Game vs Oklahoma
    25 Football - 325 UL Monroe team total over 9 -120 for Game

26 Football - 325 UL Monroe team total over 4 -120 for 1st Half
    27 Football - 306 Massachusetts +10 -122 buying ½ for 1st Half
    28 Football - 359 Middle Tenn St/Vanderbilt under 50½ -108 for Game
    29 Football - 307 Arkansas +10½ -105 for Game
    30 Football - 363 South Carolina +4½ -110 for 1st Half
    31 Football - 371 Iowa State +9½ -110 for 1st Half

9 – 7 (56.3%), 5 - 2 (71.4%) on bolded plays for the week

Grand Total
    17 – 13 (56.7%), 6 – 5 (54.5%) Bolded

I really misread Michigan and Iowa. I just don't respect them which cost me money. I thought UCF and Iowa State would have covered easily. I still want to fade them but may need to rethink it. I totally missed the Over on MTSU/Vandy. How the hell did these teams put up points?

Mac4Lyfe

Week 1 NFL results

1 Football - 451 Carolina Panthers -2½ -105 for 1st Half
    2 Football - 473 NYG Giants +1 -108 for Game
    3 Football - 467 Chicago Bears +3 -106 for 1st Half

4 Football - 467 Chicago Bears +4½ -108 for Game

Grand Total

3 - 1 (75%), 2 - 1 (66.7%) on Bolded plays

Mac4Lyfe

CFB Plays week 3, 3 BOLDED plays
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    32 Football - 115 East Carolina +3 -108 for Game
    33 Football - 127 Colorado +19 -108 for Game
    34 Football - 134 Massachusetts +1½ -108 for Game
    35 Football - 139 Vanderbilt +6½ -108 for Game
    36 Football - 147 Boston College +6 -108 for Game
    37 Football - 172 Appalachian St +1½ -110 for 1st Half
    38 Football - 118 Louisville pk -105 for 1st Half

Mac4Lyfe

Observations...

East Carolina at South Carolina 3pm CST
    It's parents week at USC, which means one thing... A very tame home crowd. I don't expect to see as many liquored up kids in the stands for this one. The girls will be in their black skirts and cowboy boots, so people are there for the show more than the game. ECU is averaging 42.5 ppg while USC just 13.5. Both have held opponents to 18.5 ppg. ECU can run the ball and USC can't stop the run. ECU can pass the ball but USC pass defense is pretty good. USC can't run the ball nor can it pass the ball, although ECU's pass defense is a bit suspect. So we have 2 okay defenses but only 1 offense with a pulse. Muschamp doesn't have the defensive players yet and we know he sucks the life out of offenses.

ECU Dline coach Deke Adams use to coach at USC. I expect his linemen to be totally focused in this one and ready to bring the heat. USC will probably start Freshman QB McIlwain which may be a bad move against this Dline. USC DB King is making his first start so I expect ECU to go after him. ECU senior QB has looked good in the first 2 games. He's the best QB in this matchup.
    RB Scott should eat up this weak USC front 7 as well. ECU has the Better offense, better QB, RB, defensive line.

This game screams under but ECU loves to play the so called big boys and this is one that they should feel confident coming in. I like ECU straight up in this one but take the no sweat points to the cashier window.

Mac4Lyfe

25 Miami Hurricanes at Appalachian State Mountaineers 11am CST

WTH? Miami is traveling to Boone, NC to play a game? Damn, how the mighty have fallen. Miami can't fill it's own stadium so now they have to go to other places that can. This is the biggest game in App State history (since the Michigan win). Miami has become a run dominated team with Richt. This has thrown Kaaya off his perch a bit. Can App State stop the run? They did a good job against UT but not Old Dominion. I think they focus on stopping the run here which puts the game into Kaaya's hands. Can he beat App State? Maybe but I think the crowd and 3rd and longs will be the difference. Miami is fast on defense but I think App State uses this to their advantage. Make Miami make mistakes with double moves, reverses and plays that will accentuate Miami's lack of discipline. This game will be won by the team that makes the fewest mistakes. I'm banking on Miami screwing up here.

I also expect 35,000 hillbilly, incestual fans lathered up in a froth of upset. Plus this line reeks to high hell. It smells worst than maggots feeding off week old curd milk mixed with yeast infected blood stained placenta. Take App State +3.5

Mac4Lyfe

Boston College at Va Tech 2:30 pm CST

Hmmm, BC has one of the best defenses in the ACC and Va Tech's offense is inept. BC are very good ball hawks and Va Tech can't hold onto the damn football. BC is catching 6 points in a game where both teams are fairly even? BC's offense usually is stuck in the mud with the Dazzler at the helm. Dazz is not a big gambler on offense but is under a lot of pressure to win this year so he has basically been forced to get innovative, like throwing on first down. lol.

Va Tech did not impress me the other night. They got pushed all over the field and offered little resistance. yes, they went up big in the first quarter but they came crashing down to earth. BC's defense is legit, they are nasty and will set the tone in this game. BC's passing game is improving as well. I think BC wins this game straight up on the road.

Mac4Lyfe

Several games I see one team getting out to early starts only to fade like broke dick dogs in the 2nd half.

Louisville vs FSU - I expect UL to start fast against a sleep walking FSU team only to get beat down in the 2nd half.
    Ole Miss vs Bama - I expect the same thing. OM gets out early and wears out at the half leading to a blowout.
    BC vs Va Tech - see above. Va Tech up tempo offense puts their defense on the field for too long killing them down the stretch
    OU vs OSU - another game I expect OU to be winning early only to see OSU smashing them with a running attack late.

Mac4Lyfe

NFL early leans...

Cinci +3 at Pitts - Man, Cincinnati should be steaming over this game. The last time they played all hell broke loose with Joey Porter on the field, Cinci players lacking discipline. This is a payback game for Cinci. They have had this game circled on the calendar for a long time. Plus I'm getting points. This game is screaming a cinci win here.

KC +2 at Texans - KC tends to play Houston well in Houston. Houston is sky high after last weeks win. I still do not trust their offense.

Washington -2.5 vs Dallas - Dallas played very well in a loss but I think they don't play as well this time in another loss. 0-2 for the boys.

Tampa Bay +6.5 at Arizona - The wrong team looks favored here. Famous Jameis will show why he's one of the top QBs in the league

San Fran +13.5 at Carolina - Wow, this is a lot of points. Panthers defense is not nearly as good as last year and that offensive line looked like trash. SF actually had a competent offense too.

Colts +6.5 at Denver - Andrew Luck seems to get up for Denver but can that offensive line protect him? I think Indy first half should be a good bet here.

mrc22250

NFL early leans...

Cinci +3 at Pitts - Man, Cincinnati should be steaming over this game. The last time they played all hell broke loose with Joey Porter on the field, Cinci players lacking discipline. This is a payback game for Cinci. They have had this game circled on the calendar for a long time. Plus I'm getting points. This game is screaming a cinci win here.

KC +2 at Texans - KC tends to play Houston well in Houston. Houston is sky high after last weeks win. I still do not trust their offense.

Washington -2.5 vs Dallas - Dallas played very well in a loss but I think they don't play as well this time in another loss. 0-2 for the boys.

Tampa Bay +6.5 at Arizona - The wrong team looks favored here. Famous Jameis will show why he's one of the top QBs in the league

San Fran +13.5 at Carolina - Wow, this is a lot of points. Panthers defense is not nearly as good as last year and that offensive line looked like trash. SF actually had a competent offense too.

Colts +6.5 at Denver - Andrew Luck seems to get up for Denver but can that offensive line protect him? I think Indy first half should be a good bet here.
    I'm with you on KC, niners and Cinci on a small parley got to get the ol bank roll back after that Bears lost last week that one hurt a little

Click_Clack
    Click_Clack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

25 Miami Hurricanes at Appalachian State Mountaineers 11am CST

WTH? Miami is traveling to Boone, NC to play a game? Damn, how the mighty have fallen. Miami can't fill it's own stadium so now they have to go to other places that can. This is the biggest game in App State history (since the Michigan win). Miami has become a run dominated team with Richt. This has thrown Kaaya off his perch a bit. Can App State stop the run? They did a good job against UT but not Old Dominion. I think they focus on stopping the run here which puts the game into Kaaya's hands. Can he beat App State? Maybe but I think the crowd and 3rd and longs will be the difference. Miami is fast on defense but I think App State uses this to their advantage. Make Miami make mistakes with double moves, reverses and plays that will accentuate Miami's lack of discipline. This game will be won by the team that makes the fewest mistakes. I'm banking on Miami screwing up here.

I also expect 35,000 hillbilly, incestual fans lathered up in a froth of upset. Plus this line reeks to high hell. It smells worst than maggots feeding off week old curd milk mixed with yeast infected blood stained placenta. Take App State +3.5

sound more like a miami hurricane hater. The hurricanes had had over 60k the past two homes games....and don't give the team to much credit, they still have some growing to do but just because app state beat michigan a couple years ago means nothing. the hurricanes will blow these guys out best of luck tho

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    sound more like a miami hurricane hater. The hurricanes had had over 60k the past two homes games....and don't give the team to much credit, they still have some growing to do but just because app state beat michigan a couple years ago means nothing. the hurricanes will blow these guys out best of luck tho
    Dude, my sister went to both games and you would be lucky if it was 47k in a stadium that holds ~80k. Did you go to the games? You can watch the replays very easy. I'm not hating but going on the road to play a school with 35k is pitiful no matter how you slice it.

Now back to the game. I think Miami has some great talent on defense, I like Walton but the offensive line is poor and after the first 22 players, the depth is very marginal.

Replay of FAU

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mrc22250 View Post
    I'm with you on KC, niners and Cinci on a small parley got to get the ol bank roll back after that Bears lost last week that one hurt a little
    Hold off on the 49'ers right now. Double digit lines like this usually cover for the dog BUT San Fran is on limited rest plus have to travel cross country for an early start. Carolina is steaming after losing the SuperBowl and the opening game of the season with 3 days extra rest. I'm starting to smell a Carolina blowout here. San Fran is feeling good about themselves while this is a must win for the Panthers. I'm definitely leaning Carolina right now.

Click_Clack
    Click_Clack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Dude, my sister went to both games and you would be lucky if it was 47k in a stadium that holds ~80k. Did you go to the games? You can watch the replays very easy. I'm not hating but going on the road to play a school with 35k is pitiful no matter how you slice it.

Now back to the game. I think Miami has some great talent on defense, I like Walton but the offensive line is poor and after the first 22 players, the depth is very marginal.

Replay of FAU

when you get the chance post today's game video �� j/k but canes win

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    when you get the chance post today's game video �� j/k but canes win
    Great win. Your boys looked very good today. That defense is legit and Kayaa is an NFL QB.

Vegas line really threw me off in this one.

Mac4Lyfe

Added CFB plays. 1 BOLDED
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    39 BYU Money Line +135 for 1st Half
    40 Football - 141 Army -3½ -110 for Game
    41 Football - 191 Ohio State -2 -106 selling ½ for Game
    42 Football - 187 Texas A&M +100 for Game
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac4Lyfe

NFL week 2 Locked and loaded. 3 BOLDED
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    5 Football - 263 Kansas City Chiefs +100 for Game
    6 Football - 276 Carolina Panthers -7 -107 for 1st Half
    7 Football - 276 Carolina Panthers -13 -108 for Game
    8 Football - 277 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +7 -108 for Game
    9 Football - 281 Indianapolis Colts +3½ -101 for 1st Half
    10 Football - 263 Kansas City Chiefs +103 for 1st Half
    11 Football - 269 Cincinnati Bengals +3 +102 for Game
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Mac4Lyfe

Week 3 NCAAF Results……

32 Football - 115 East Carolina +3 -108 for Game
    33 Football - 127 Colorado +19 -108 for Game
    34 Football - 134 Massachusetts +1½ -108 for Game

35 Football - 139 Vanderbilt +6½ -108 for Game
    36 Football - 147 Boston College +6 -108 for Game
    37 Football - 172 Appalachian St +1½ -110 for 1st Half

38 Football - 118 Louisville pk -105 for 1st Half
    39 Football - BYU Money Line +135 for 1st Half
    40 Football - 141 Army -3½ -110 for Game
    41 Football - 191 Ohio State -2 -106 selling ½ for Game
    42 Football - 187 Texas A&M +100 for Game

--------------------------------------------------------------
    6 – 5 (54.5%), 0 – 4 (0%) on BOLDED plays… WTF???

Grand Total
    23 – 18 (56.1%), 6 – 9 (40.0 %) Bolded

I think this is the first time I've ever lost all my BOLDED plays. 2 of the games weren't even close. BC got their ass kicked and shutout to boot. Appalachian State got over powered by a Cat 5 Hurricane. East Carolina should have won that game easily racking up double the yards of USC but turning the ball over like idiots and going backwards whenever they got into the Red Zone. BYU slept walk that entire game as if it was a 6 quarter contest. Unreal.

Mac4Lyfe

Week 4 NCAAF
    43 Football - 304 Georgia Tech +6½ +100 for 1st Half

I hate Thursday night football but I see a lot of value here...

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Week 4 NCAAF
    43 Football - 304 Georgia Tech +6½ +100 for 1st Half

I hate Thursday night football but I see a lot of value here...
    GL Mac....on the other side but hopefully it will be a close game until the 2H.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    GL Mac....on the other side but hopefully it will be a close game until the 2H.
    I am cold as ice Memento. I can't make a pick to save my life right now.

Hopefully you cash on Clemson here...

Mac4Lyfe

Week 4 NCAAF plays.

The original lines I bought was...

Massachusetts +21½ -108 for Game
    Virginia Tech -13 -108 for Game
    Penn State +17½ -108 for Game
    North Texas +7½ -113 for Game
    Mississippi -4 -115 for 1st Half

But the current lines are...
    44 Football - 332 Massachusetts +22½ -108 for Game
    45 Football - 320 Virginia Tech -15 -108 for Game
    46 Football - 323 Penn State +16½ -108 for Game
    47 Football - 337 North Texas +7 -113 for Game
    48 Football - 374 Mississippi -4 -115 for 1st Half

I can't honestly BOLD any play right now. My radar is broken right now so tread carefully on my picks until I can turn it around.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 09-24-16 at 10:58 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

UMass playing real hard right now against MSU... up 7 - 3 and just got a fumble and into the redzone.

I'd love for this to cash.

Football - 332 Massachusetts +1045 for Game

Mac4Lyfe

OMG... I had an Added CFB play that never posted for some reason... I won't count it now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    49 Football - 403 Stanford -2 -116 buying ½ for Game
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac4Lyfe

North Texas won out right...

Mac4Lyfe

NFL Results week 2
    5 Football - 263 Kansas City Chiefs +100 for Game
    6 Football - 276 Carolina Panthers -7 -107 for 1st Half
    7 Football - 276 Carolina Panthers -13 -108 for Game
    8 Football - 277 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +7 -108 for Game
    9 Football - 281 Indianapolis Colts +3½ -101 for 1st Half
    10 Football - 263 Kansas City Chiefs +103 for 1st Half
    11 Football - 269 Cincinnati Bengals +3 +102 for Game
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 5 - 1 on the week. 1 - 1 on BOLDED plays

Grand Total

4-6-1 (40%), 3-2 (60%) on BOLDED plays

Damn that was a blood bath. Let's get it today.

First 1234 Last