MrCondor
    MrCondor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hawaii v. Michigan

Five weeks ago I was circling this game because of the traveling Hawaii will be subjected to. Flying to Australia then flying to Ann Arbor to play Michigan at 12 noon nine days later. Would like to know Hawaii's travel schedule for this game. There are hurricane warnings for the islands today so I'm wondering, have they already left for Ann Arbor or are they still in Hawaii? Anybody know?

I've searched but haven't found anything as of yet.

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

I'm not sure I would trust the fighting Harbaughs to lay that many points. Mich hasn't beaten anybody by that margin since 2012. Not saying Hawaii isn't going to be gassed like you said, but that's a whole lot of chalk. Good Luck either way.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am waiting for Hawaii to play someone else, so I don't have to lay that many points. I think Michigan(I HATE) rolls to easy win. They can easily have most of that 40 covered by half. The Rainbows defense is real bad! Michigan is going to be very physical. Michigan will have their way with em in the second half. The team up north puts up 70 points. fockers