Betpoints: 119

That tells me one thing, he knows they are going to get their ass kicked

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That tells me one thing, he knows they are going to get their ass kicked
    maybe in the SEC...but not by FSU. +155 ML for me.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    maybe in the SEC...but not by FSU. +155 ML for me.
    Well seeing how Jimbo has dominated the shit out of the SEC since going to FSU and out recruited every school in that conference except Bama I guess we have differing views. Let me know if you want to throw some betpoints down on it.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Well seeing how Jimbo has dominated the shit out of the SEC since going to FSU and out recruited every school in that conference except Bama I guess we have differing views. Let me know if you want to throw some betpoints down on it.
    buried

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

How bout Jimbo and FSU never playing a real schedule, ever. I thought it was funny when they went to the playoff undefeated a couple years ago and lost to a horrible Oregon team by 100 points. Jimbo is a joke.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    How bout Jimbo and FSU never playing a real schedule, ever. I thought it was funny when they went to the playoff undefeated a couple years ago and lost to a horrible Oregon team by 100 points. Jimbo is a joke.

Lol they open up with Ole Miss this year. Play Florida every season.

they play a difficult schedule this season

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Yes, very nuts.

Surprised school administration doesn't check in and examine his head.

Memento

Sure...what you in for?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Ya fuk, hate having a coach that wins 83% of his games in 7 years. 1 NC, with 2 straight undefeated regular seasons that combined for 29 straight wins. I was hoping he would be fired but Apparantly the school likes to win games.

maggiethebestdog

Ya fuk, hate having a coach that wins 83% of his games in 7 years. 1 NC, with 2 straight undefeated regular seasons that combined for 29 straight wins. I was hoping he would be fired but Apparantly the school likes to win games.
    Is that supposed to dispute my post??? Coward schedule as always.

maggiethebestdog

Lol they open up with Ole Miss this year. Play Florida every season.

they play a difficult schedule this season
    Wow. A tough opener at home. Florida??? That's what you come up with??? Thanks for proving my point.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seems someone is a little nervous about Sept. 5th. Seems theyve been doing alot of research on the Rebs. Will be interesting to hear if thoughts have changed about Freeze on the morning of Sept. 6th.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Wow. A tough opener at home. Florida??? That's what you come up with??? Thanks for proving my point.

Its a neutral site. Guys like you are why BigDaddyQH is always so angry

maggiethebestdog

Where is the "neutral site" at?????

maggiethebestdog

Someone as ignorant as you would consider Orlando a neutral site. That is how FSU schedules games. Even their non home stadium games are home games.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Posters getting fired up for some college football I see

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Well considering neither team is based in Orlando and got equal ticket allotments I'd consider that "nuetral". But hey, each their own. Florida is a perinnial power, they play Ole Miss and a total of 9 bowl teams this year...Alabama next year, home & home with Boise. Notre Dame soon. But hey, They NEVER schedule anyone right?

Best of luck this football season pal. I do mean that and I don't doubt you have high hopes this summer but inevitably come November you'll probably be eating grass sandwiches and digging through couch cushions for gas money.

maggiethebestdog

Well considering neither team is based in Orlando and got equal ticket allotments I'd consider that "nuetral". But hey, each their own. Florida is a perinnial power, they play Ole Miss and a total of 9 bowl teams this year...Alabama next year, home & home with Boise. Notre Dame soon. But hey, They NEVER schedule anyone right?

Best of luck this football season pal. I do mean that and I don't doubt you have high hopes this summer but inevitably come November you'll probably be eating grass sandwiches and digging through couch cushions for gas money.

Every time you post you prove my point for me. Orlando is a neutral site to you and FSU. Florida has been horrible recently and they do never schedule anyone. Bowl teams??? Who isn't a bowl team??? They will play good teams SOON??? Boise??? C'mon man, you can't be serious. They probably will get to the playoffs with that schedule. Then they will get blasted by a real team.

maggiethebestdog

Let's look at the schedule. 2 real good teams. MISS and CLEM. 2 average at best teams. NC and FLA. Rest is a cake walk. Wow, that's brutal.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Let's look at the schedule. 2 real good teams. MISS and CLEM. 2 average at best teams. NC and FLA. Rest is a cake walk. Wow, that's brutal.
    Your the type of person that will always find a way to take any success FSU has and find a reason why it wasn't impressive because you just hate the Noles. Yet if a team you like played the same exact strength of schedule and had the same success you would be talking about how great the run was. For example, you put Ole Miss in the "real good" category now but if FSU went out and curb stomped them after the game you would be saying how the Rebels aren't that good. See how that works? I have dealt with that from every hater for the past several years. You will talk up the other team until they lose to the Noles then give zero credit to anything FSU does. I guess I would like you to tell me the last bad team and coach to win 29 straight games and a NC? Please, tell me all about it.

maggiethebestdog

Your the type of person that will always find a way to take any success FSU has and find a reason why it wasn't impressive because you just hate the Noles. Yet if a team you like played the same exact strength of schedule and had the same success you would be talking about how great the run was. For example, you put Ole Miss in the "real good" category now but if FSU went out and curb stomped them after the game you would be saying how the Rebels aren't that good. See how that works? I have dealt with that from every hater for the past several years. You will talk up the other team until they lose to the Noles then give zero credit to anything FSU does. I guess I would like you to tell me the last bad team and coach to win 29 straight games and a NC? Please, tell me all about it.

nope

maggiethebestdog

nope
    If FSU beats Ole Miss i will say they beat a really good team. Don't lump me in to some other discussions you have had. Everyone knows FSU has set an easy schedule to get to the NC. That is why you hear it all the time. It is true, just like i broke down this year. The point is that of the power house programs in the country, they always have the softest schedule. If you only play 2 really good top 10 teams, 2 possible top 25 teams, you have an easy schedule.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Clemson ....over fsu , game over

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miss will be getting sanctions soon

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Tell the rest of the ACC to be better. Ole Miss @USF UF is as good as any OOc schedule in the country

maggiethebestdog

Tell the rest of the ACC to be better. Ole Miss @USF UF is as good as any OOc schedule in the country
    I guess you finally gave up. USF. Good one. Tough out of conference schedule. Good one.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I guess you finally gave up. USF. Good one. Tough out of conference schedule. Good one.
    Offer me someone with better. USC. Tough after that

maggiethebestdog

Offer me someone with better. USC. Tough after that
    Yeah, real tough. Give it up.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Alright you're just trolling now. you are out of answers. Enjoy your grass sandwich

maggiethebestdog

Alright you're just trolling now. you are out of answers. Enjoy your grass sandwich
    Pick any major D1 team and it is tougher. You just can't accept the truth. I can't take you seriously.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If FSU beats Ole Miss i will say they beat a really good team. Don't lump me in to some other discussions you have had. Everyone knows FSU has set an easy schedule to get to the NC. That is why you hear it all the time. It is true, just like i broke down this year. The point is that of the power house programs in the country, they always have the softest schedule. If you only play 2 really good top 10 teams, 2 possible top 25 teams, you have an easy schedule.
    I wouldn't say easy, has the ACC been down as a whole of late? Sure but FSU won going away in every game and spotted the SEC representative 18 points and still won. Lot of sloppy play the year before and it cost them in that first playoff game but you still have to give credit where it is due, imo. Winning that many games straight is good in any league. If it was easy then you would have witnessed more teams doing it. I only lumped you in that discussion because you sounded like the rest, not giving one bit of any kind of credit.

maggiethebestdog

I wouldn't say easy, has the ACC been down as a whole of late? Sure but FSU won going away in every game and spotted the SEC representative 18 points and still won. Lot of sloppy play the year before and it cost them in that first playoff game but you still have to give credit where it is due, imo. Winning that many games straight is good in any league. If it was easy then you would have witnessed more teams doing it. I only lumped you in that discussion because you sounded like the rest, not giving one bit of any kind of credit.

The ACC is always a joke conference. 2 good teams.

Memento

The ACC is always a joke conference. 2 good teams.
    yep, UNC and Clemson....FSU better hope Dalvin Cook can pass or they are in for a long season.

But Clemson is probably the best team in the country...gonna score 30+ every game

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    yep, UNC and Clemson....FSU better hope Dalvin Cook can pass or they are in for a long season.

But Clemson is probably the best team in the country...gonna score 30+ every game
    NC is not good. Last year was a fluke and they were not even that good.

12 Last