JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    no action tonight for the monday night matchup guys.. i had a lean but i cant pull the trigger on it. BOL tonight guys. ill have a few gems for week 2
    Feels like I won to tonight..

JayDr3am
    Handi

NCAA football record 1-1 +0.9u

Fire plays 1-0

week 2

central michigan +21 *fire play

ding ding! were getting a key number with a pretty solid but quiet offensive team.. i expect decent enough play out of cooper rush to keep this game close and tight. very smart guy when it comes to decision making.. he kind of reminds me of ben roethlisberger with his physical build and arm power.. cooper is a 3rd year guy that has improved x2 in scoring touchdowns. this O-line gives cooper more than enough time to make good decisions. & i like bonamego. He brings a good spirit to this highly underrated team, his energy and defensive nature makes this team work hard. i expect a low scoring battle in the trenchies and for CMU to cover ATS. OSU might find a way late in the game to win but expect CMU to keep it close.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-07-16 at 09:45 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kick ass JayDream...
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 2 addition:

Louisville -15

I've thought about this game long and hard and all fingers point to louisville.. this syracuse defense is very vanilla and i dont seem them hanging in there for 60 minutes. its going to be really tough to stop this louisville team from scoring in bunches. i remember this match up last season lamar was out with an ankle injury so THE BACKUP kyle bolin comes in and absolutely torches syracuse for 400 yards and 3 tds.. if the BACKUP QB did that to syracuse, i can only imagine what lamar is about to do to this very leaky syracuse defense. i wouldnt be surprised if louisville's defense puts up points in this game, eric dungey will make game changing mistakes, todd grantham does a great job of disguising the rush and putting opposing quarterbacks in bad positions. louisville's defensive effort and amazing offense should do just fine against syracuse.
    Points Awarded:

rgrant2214 gave JayDr3am 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

JayD - be very careful here. This is a classic trap line on Louisville. My head says hammer UL but that line says proceed with caution. Everybody will be on UL. If the line doesn't go up, then Cuse is the play, especially first half.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    JayD - be very careful here. This is a classic trap line on Louisville. My head says hammer UL but that line says proceed with caution. Everybody will be on UL. If the line doesn't go up, then Cuse is the play, especially first half.
    ill make live game changes if i need to.. the line was 14 and has went up to 15.. i see the closing number being a little higher. but i understand it seems like a trap but 60 minutes is a LONG TIME for a vanilla defense to defend a high octane offense man.. it just is. Louisville's offense is no joke, exponentially above average. this syracuse defense is going to be on the field ALOT more than their offense during this game and i dont see it holding up for very long. i see lamar getting comfortable early in this game and having much success. regardless of how louisville's schedule looks and who they play next (FSU week 3) i still think todd & bobby will preach maximum effort out of his guys, especially under them lights. this is a good opportunity for the cardinals ball club to make a statement in primetime and send a message to these other teams that they're here to play some ball. im done over thinking games, cardinals should roll.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

I like Louisville too but it's goes against the Thursday espn thread. ....Thursday espn games for whatever reason dog covers and that's at a high percentage. Keep track of that Thursday espn game dog and Friday favorite this has been going on for years. WEEK 1 Thursday S Carolina Friday Colorado. ...let see what happens week 2 good luck

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    I like Louisville too but it's goes against the Thursday espn thread. ....Thursday espn games for whatever reason dog covers and that's at a high percentage. Keep track of that Thursday espn game dog and Friday favorite this has been going on for years. WEEK 1 Thursday S Carolina Friday Colorado. ...let see what happens week 2 good luck
    only time will tell, BOL this weekend phoenix

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Isnt the Louisville game on Friday? Thursday jinx not transferable to Friday...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    Isnt the Louisville game on Friday? Thursday jinx not transferable to Friday...
    Yep, game is Friday. NCAA doesn't want to go up against the NFL tonight.

The more I look into this game the more I'm switching my pick to Cuse. This is looking like UL winning under 10. 14.5 points is too much.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

My bad Louisville plays tomorrow so Friday espn is favorites I'm on Louisville good luck everyone

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week 2 Additions:

California +7

this is a prime example of an overreaction. oddmakers set this game at a touchdown when it should be -3 or -4 MAX.. just cause jared goff the #1 draft pick in the NFL has left, they have completely counted out the golden bears.. well news flash, david webb is just as talented of a passer & decision maker if not a little better. Jared goff is a good QB i just believe he was hyped up passed his ability.. but This cal offense is bringing back alot of key offensive & defensive players so this teams mechanics and ability to score and stop the run is still there. This game is in san diego so its literally right around the corner, not much "travel" involved.. i strongly believe call will come to play and make this a ball game, wouldnt be surprised if they have a shot to win outright late in the game but i expect david webb & company to keep this game close & tight.

Ohio +3

Ohio is pissed right now. they lost to the texas state in week 1, a team they were suppose to demolish but ended up losing in Overtime. No one cares about those 2 teams but that was an upset to me in its own way. i wasnt on the game personally but ohio should have easily took that game and covered but they had a late meltdown. it happens. but Any other day Ohio should blow out texas state with no doubts. Now ohio is traveling to Kansas jay hawks. a team that has a season win total prediction of 1.5 wins, a team that won ZERO games last season, a team i see ZERO effort in to make some noise in the division, now they are favorited by -3. WHAT!!! SO if Kansas jayhawks wins this game, that means they will cover their season win total prediction in week 2.. that ALONE instantly brings up a red flag. this is another prime example of overreaction by the books just cause of the jayhawks win in week 1 against trash ass rhode island. Ohio will stomp into memorial stadium and beat up on the jayhawks IMO. i dont see kansas winning this game, i dont see how kansas's gets passed this ohio O-line.. ohio will run the ball down their throats and i honestly believe ohio steals this game outright but ill take the +3 for technique.

NCAA football 1-1 +0.9

Fire play 1-0

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week 2 additions:

Arkansas state +12.5 1H

If arkansas state is going to stay in this game, its going to be early. In week 1 i had toledo +3 as one of my "fire plays" @ Arkansas state and toledo won outright just like i expected.. although toledo beat up on Arkansas state, i still was able to see good things in the Arkansas state offensively & defensively. Arkansas states run game is pretty solid, they can move the chains with their run game and they also have talented enough receivers to air it out. and Voytik is a stud. true definition of a playmaker. he can make timely throws, and scramble out if he needs to. very mobile guy. Arkansas state had success with the PA rollout and some screen plays against a highly ranked toledo defense so i see the red wolves having a bit of success on the offensive end. Auburns offense isnt as gifted as it once was so i strongly believe Arkansas state's defense will keep them close atleast for this 1H. i also like them covering the full game but like i said if arkansas state is going to compete and stay in this game, it will be early. i almost made this a fire play but im going to take it easy week 2. BOL this weekend guys

jefff
    jefff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5207

Week 2 additions:

Arkansas state +12.5 1H

If arkansas state is going to stay in this game, its going to be early. In week 1 i had toledo +3 as one of my "fire plays" @ Arkansas state and toledo won outright just like i expected.. although toledo beat up on Arkansas state, i still was able to see good things in the Arkansas state offensively & defensively. Arkansas states run game is pretty solid, they can move the chains with their run game and they also have talented enough receivers to air it out. and Voytik is a stud. true definition of a playmaker. he can make timely throws, and scramble out if he needs to. very mobile guy. Arkansas state had success with the PA rollout and some screen plays against a highly ranked toledo defense so i see the red wolves having a bit of success on the offensive end. Auburns offense isnt as gifted as it once was so i strongly believe Arkansas state's defense will keep them close atleast for this 1H. i also like them covering the full game but like i said if arkansas state is going to compete and stay in this game, it will be early. i almost made this a fire play but im going to take it easy week 2. BOL this weekend guys

not sure you really need my interference in your picks but just some news on ArkSt

http://www.theplainsman.com/article/...arkansas-state

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by jefff View Post
    not sure you really need my interference in your picks but just some news on ArkSt

http://www.theplainsman.com/article/...arkansas-state
    i read about this too.. from what i read its not really any of the key players so Arkansas state should still be fine. i appreciate that though my man. BOL this weekend

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Great pick! Thank you

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Great pick! Thank you
    no problem bud! Louisville started to worry me for a couple of seconds.. but lets have a flawless, solid weekend

JayDr3am
    Handi

NCAA football record 2-1 +2.0u

Normal play 1-1

fire play 1-0

Pending games:
    Central Michigan +21 -110 *fire Play
    California +7 -110
    Ohio +3 -110
    Connecticut TT u20.5
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-10-16 at 03:28 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 2 addition:

Connecticut TT u20.5

i have been patiently waiting for my book to post team totals.. but lets start off with how bad Connecticut's offense is. in week 1 against arguably one of the worst defenses ive ever seen (maine), connecticut only managed to score 24 pts. this connecticut offense seems to lack chemistry and their passing game is nearly non existent. they just simply lack play-makers. If Maine can hold this connecticut offense to 24 points, i see this powerful navy defense doing a stellar job at keeping connecticut out of the end zone. in week 1, navy beat fordham up all game long on defense. last week navy kept a fordham team that AVERAGED 37pts a game, a team that is ranked 2nd in their division in scoring points, to only 16pts the entire game. literally cut their scoring IN HALF. so IMO if maines terrible defense kept connecticut to 24 pts, and Navy's defense kept a team that averages 37 pts to only scoring 16pts, connecticut is in trouble. they may rarely see the redzone if their lucky. & Niumatalolo is a hell of a coach. hes getting his defensive guys riled up especially cause his QB tago just went down so this defense is going to have to step it up. navy arguably has one of the best linebacker cores, gonzalez reminds me of luke kuechly, guy is literally in on every play on both sides of the field. Last season over 70% of navys opponents didnt even get to see 20pts or more.. thats just amazing. but if this backup QB William worth doesnt turn over the ball and navy plays their hard knock defense, i see this game going under along with connecticut's scoring.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-10-16 at 03:34 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 2 addition:

Battle @ Bristol (record setting in fan attendance)
    Virginia Tech +11

This volunteer team isnt the same team as 2 years ago.. they have slowly but surely declined on both sides of this ball. this offensive line is too young and inexperienced, thanks to app state exposing that. i see virginia tech having success stoping the run, vol only getting a little over 3 yards per carry is not enough. this virginia tech front 7 is highly underrated, josh dobb's is a stud but i see this vtech defense giving him a HARD time in the pocket. & i guess people have completely forgot about Vtech's high powered offense, their running game is very solid and jerod evans is a stud with a huge arm, can take the top off of any secondary with isaiah ford & bucky hodges. very solid receiving core. Virginia tech's swarming defense will keep them in this game.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I don't know where the hell you got +21 for Central Mich, but I'm also on 'em. Good luck today, get 'em!!

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I don't know where the hell you got +21 for Central Mich, but I'm also on 'em. Good luck today, get 'em!!
    It was available at the time of post. I normally don't like placing bets days in advance but for Dr. 3AM I will make an exception. Lit's git it today.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    It was available at the time of post. I normally don't like placing bets days in advance but for Dr. 3AM I will make an exception. Lit's git it today.
    Good job, wish I'd seen it!

thekoreanmang

week 2 addition:

Connecticut TT u20.5

i have been patiently waiting for my book to post team totals.. but lets start off with how bad Connecticut's offense is. in week 1 against arguably one of the worst defenses ive ever seen (maine), connecticut only managed to score 24 pts. this connecticut offense seems to lack chemistry and their passing game is nearly non existent. they just simply lack play-makers. If Maine can hold this connecticut offense to 24 points, i see this powerful navy defense doing a stellar job at keeping connecticut out of the end zone. in week 1, navy beat fordham up all game long on defense. last week navy kept a fordham team that AVERAGED 37pts a game, a team that is ranked 2nd in their division in scoring points, to only 16pts the entire game. literally cut their scoring IN HALF. so IMO if maines terrible defense kept connecticut to 24 pts, and Navy's defense kept a team that averages 37 pts to only scoring 16pts, connecticut is in trouble. they may rarely see the redzone if their lucky. & Niumatalolo is a hell of a coach. hes getting his defensive guys riled up especially cause his QB tago just went down so this defense is going to have to step it up. navy arguably has one of the best linebacker cores, gonzalez reminds me of luke kuechly, guy is literally in on every play on both sides of the field. Last season over 70% of navys opponents didnt even get to see 20pts or more.. thats just amazing. but if this backup QB William worth doesnt turn over the ball and navy plays their hard knock defense, i see this game going under along with connecticut's scoring.
    Good value. BookMaker and BetOnline didn't have this bet available (BetOnline still doesn't), but BookMaker has it at 17.5 now. Good luck on it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Good value. BookMaker and BetOnline didn't have this bet available (BetOnline still doesn't), but BookMaker has it at 17.5 now. Good luck on it.
    yeah for some reason 5D took forever and a day to post TT's but i snagged it as soon as soon as they posted. but appreciate it mang i'll need a splash of some luck. BOL today on your card

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    LOL yeah a little birdy in the sky told me this line would move down closer to game time. lets cash this ticket and have a winning weekend

rgrant2214

Cash it! Thanks for the pick!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Cash it! Thanks for the pick!
    its always nice when my double-digit dogs win outright! Lets have a fantastic winning weekend grant

rgrant2214

its always nice when my double-digit dogs win outright! Lets have a fantastic winning weekend grant
    you know I almost took them ML too! Sounds good sir!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

rgrant2214

And another winner!

JayDr3am
    Handi

And another winner!
    the wheels are churning! cant believe navy fumbled on the 1yard line and connecticut returned it for a 91 yard run. just a bonehead play.

rgrant2214

That's football....lol

thekoreanmang

Good day/Week 2 so far. Appreciate your picks.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Nice day Jay. Keep it up!
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Manny0825 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

NCAA football record 2-1 +2.0u

Normal play 1-1

fire play 1-0

Pending games:
    Central Michigan +21 -110 *fire Play
    California +7 -110
    Ohio +3 -110
    Connecticut TT u20.5
    Jay---first of all, good luck! Now. You're doing it again.

You're not counting juice.

You hit a fire play (+2 units).
    You hit a 1* play (+1 unit).
    You lost a 1* play (-1.1 units).

2-1, +1.9 units. Stop f'ing with the juice....

First 123456 ... Last