Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Saban unprepared again. Turd.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    You are the only guy here that bets real money. You are the smartest guy in every room you are in.

You have to be the most condescending miserable piece of shit in this forum. I cant fathom how you function in the real world.

Keep patting yourself on the back for those ohio st money line bets vs Illinois. Teach us how its done big daddy!!!
    My function during my working life was to get rid of crap like you, and I did that very successfully. It would take me about 2 minutes to render you helpless. You are upset because for every dollar you have, I have 1000. It takes money to make money, something that the vast majority of you dumb arses do not understand, probably because you never had any money to begin with. You are a typical wanna-be. Male. Probably 18-35. You have some menial job that pays enough money for you to dine at McD's. If you are married to someone other than your mommy, your wife probably kicks your tail on a daily basis. You are desperate for attention so you come to sites like this to try to prove yourself, which is a total joke. Here is a little clue for you, loser. Read every post in here. Most will be garbage, but there could be that one post that either gets you on or off a wager and makes or saves you money. It matters not whether you like the person posting it. The content is all that counts. I could care less if everyone in here loses their arses or not. I will be blessed by not having to see you douche bags in person or talking to you. Take it for what it is worth. You may not like me, but I still have 50 times the football knowledge that you do. That is an undeniable fact.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 01-12-16 at 03:03 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I see you post all the time around here BigDaddyQH, and I don't know much about you, but most of your posts are acerbic.

Can you point me to anything you've posted on here that confirms that you know "50 times the football knowledge" than gambler705 the basement dweller? I'm not saying you don't but it's curious.

I of course agree that it's not who posts, it's the content and whether it is sound in reasoning, supports, and conclusion.

The reason why I ask is because I see you post all the time and you are mostly just responding or picking fights with people, then claim to know so much more. What's your basis for knowing more?

First 123