BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

If Your Not Fading Fake DC, XENO, Pickerson, Moats & More You Dant Like Money - BOWLS

those of you who were around last year when I introduced y'all to the fade of the century xeno and the mushiest mush of all fake dc (formally memphiss with 2 s') will remember we cashed in to the tune of 20k+ in the bowls. the fake dc by the end was chasing with 40X plays and loosing them all. xeno who recently crawled away in shame after loosing 5k in 10 days in cfb betting 20 games a saturday was also down HUGE in the bowls last year and every year for that matter. so heres the how and why of it, we have the fades. we know who the human atm machines are. they are avaialable at the tips of our fingers all we have to do is fade these mushes and cash our winning tickets. I will do my very best to post everything these loosers post and we all can count our money in January without ever betting a single game on our own. unless of course you don't like money? if that's the case then by all means go back to plugging away and winning every now and then. but.. if you really wanna make a pile of cash.. fade these pathetic degenerates

this is but one thread by fake dc, this mush went 20% in bowls and lost his ass of course he went huge on the final games chasing then started another thread to try and hide the previous loosers.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1009925&highlight=

fade these mushes

BeeFree

and don't forget these dummy mushy mushes are still great fades in the nfl stay tuned

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Pickerson on the Pacers Tonite
    FWIW

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    FWIW
    FWIW
    go handicap some games jow jow I'm on top of the fades, you need all the studying you can get by the looks of your gambling records, or you can smarten up and jump on the faaaaaaaaaaade train choo choo!!!! and don't clog this thread with foolishness okay dummy? this is going to be gold baby. take your bs to osb, just leave this thread to us fademeisters who really gamble and wanna make money understand? good.

Jowframs

Ok Memphis
    You Smuck......we will leave this Toilet to you
    I see you and DC are on Pacers too

Jowframs

Memphis,Real DC,Pickerson
    Thanx For the Pacer Fade$$$$

BeeFree

Memphis,Real DC,Pickerson
    Thanx For the Pacer Fade$$$$
    did you post it? of course not. your mothers calling you. clean up the basement dummy. we're here to make money not to "keep plugging away" like you, this is adult swim not recess ... got it? get it? goooood hasta la vista

Jowframs

Thanx Memphis$$$

BeeFree

yo faders. i just got an alert. directly from mushplayer (aka sharpplayer lol) new fade leopalitti has been added to the fade machine list. we'll be posting leos fades for the bowls along with our present listm. leo pelitti is formally known as texas lexas oatmeal and 20 other aliases and from what we hear,,, fake dc. holy cow! anywho we have backdoor access to mushplayer and they dont know we do. we paid off a member to covertly get us the fades. stay tuned. xeno still is in shameful hiding he must be feeling pretty hopeless but knowing xenomush he cant help himself and will post bowls. a mush is a mush and xeno is the king mush.

Jowframs

Xeno waiting for the Bowls....Memphis

BeeFree

well another human atm machine takes his ball and cries all the way home. pickermush aka pickerson with yet anothe dramatic exit from the least trafficked site on the net. xeno in hiding. pickermush quit. moats poof. fake dc whining to mods and past posting after games start and line fudging and getting bitchslapped by mods for his lies and false claims. where have all the mushes gone. we need you mushy mushes. the human fade machines made of the thinnest skin known to man cry and quit and hide in shame. come out to play fadey fades. no shame to loose. no shame to loose

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by BeeFree View Post
    yo faders. i just got an alert. directly from mushplayer (aka sharpplayer lol) new fade leopalitti has been added to the fade machine list. we'll be posting leos fades for the bowls along with our present listm. leo pelitti is formally known as texas lexas oatmeal and 20 other aliases and from what we hear,,, fake dc. holy cow! anywho we have backdoor access to mushplayer and they dont know we do. we paid off a member to covertly get us the fades. stay tuned. xeno still is in shameful hiding he must be feeling pretty hopeless but knowing xenomush he cant help himself and will post bowls. a mush is a mush and xeno is the king mush.
    confirmed. leopalitti is a live mush. stay tuned. others revealed

Jowframs

You chased them away!!You clown with your garbage
    Close thy Trap

BeeFree

jowjow

BeeFree

sorry faders. couldn't get in on cell but xeno went under at sharplayer. my bad. ill get on it when bowls heat up. fade the mushes baby. we got private access to sharplayer so we will be posting all the fades. old osb dummies. yup

Jowframs

He had the Heat Friday......well you know what happened

BeeFree

He had the Heat Friday......well you know what happened
    leopilitti aka texas lexus and the rest had navy today this is a cfb thread jow jow dont clog it with your junk go get ur shine box

Jowframs

This is a Thread?? Memphis the Sicko

BeeFree

This is a Thread?? Memphis the Sicko
    listen jowjow, to slow it down for u, either you wanna make money or not. if you fade the mushes you are guaranteed to make money if you wanna plug along like you do and make scraps and laundromat money,,, then rock n roll, i am not saying your wrong or your a looser, nope, just sayin youll only make chump change. OR. fade the human atm machines and make a stack of benjamins . that slow enuff 4u jowjow? good. now go fix me a turkey pot pie

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

listen jowjow, to slow it down for u, either you wanna make money or not. if you fade the mushes you are guaranteed to make money if you wanna plug along like you do and make scraps and laundromat money,,, then rock n roll, i am not saying your wrong or your a looser, nope, just sayin youll only make chump change. OR. fade the human atm machines and make a stack of benjamins . that slow enuff 4u jowjow? good. now go fix me a turkey pot pie

LMfao damn BURNNNNB

Jowframs

Only Stack you ever had....Was up your ......:

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Only Stack you ever had....Was up your ......:
    Don't waste your time arguing with this guy. I honestly believe that he means well, but his contribution to this forum is inconsequential at best. Those of us who actually make money betting on sports have absolutely no use for someone who wagers based on hearsay. It's actually kind of funny to me that he keeps posting about this random nonsense even though he realizes you're the only person who has any fukking clue what he is talking about. I think he really likes you!

Jowframs

Lol.....Terror

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    LMfao damn BURNNNNB
    this dummy is a proverbial mush. if you bet and win rah rah but if you book, you win huge so, if youre not gonna book then fade the mushes that loose with the books what the f is this rocket science? jow jow plugging along

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Don't waste your time arguing with this guy. I honestly believe that he means well, but his contribution to this forum is inconsequential at best. Those of us who actually make money betting on sports have absolutely no use for someone who wagers based on hearsay. It's actually kind of funny to me that he keeps posting about this random nonsense even though he realizes you're the only person who has any fukking clue what he is talking about. I think he really likes you!
    liar liar ass on fire. make money? jow jow? come on man! child please!!! jow jow is in his studio apartment still using a pc connected with a ethernet cord these guys like xeno, reno, pickerson and fake dc are human atm machines and if you cant see that then go poof to another thread to make your stacks. but believe me when the smoke settles i will never have chosen a single game on my own over the bowls, all i will do is fade these mushes, and i will have won 10000 times more then you and whatever genius system youre using guaranteed. fade the xeno. now go fix me a salisbury steak
    Last edited by BeeFree; 12-17-15 at 02:20 PM.

BeeFree

XENO*

*12-14-2015,*06:17 PM**

I know the feeling,been on sidelines after a disastrous week myself.gave back a bunch of coin-nfl and cfb. still up in both sports though. will comeback for bowl games and nfl soon. hang tough and and limit your action until things turn. this has happened to me maybe 5 times in many years but it kills the spirit.but I will get it back- no doubt. been lurkng and doing ok. a break always helps with me.

bwahahahahahahaha

BeeFree

XENO
    *12-14-2015,*06:46 PM**

well I was up a ton with a great mlb series and playoffs,up nice in nfl and cfb an in two weeks got hammered like we all go thru sometimes. I never expected it so fast but again still ahead but it hurts the psyche and was exhausted. took a few weeks off a tailing few guys, like EKG and got a bunch back. geting ready for the bowlsand feel refreshed. take a little brake TCG,play a few and regroup. you will be back strong -no Doubt!!
    double bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

BeeFree

loosing your shirt hurts your psyche who knew? hurts your bankroll especially when you loose it all.
    bring on the bowls xeno. we wait with baited breath for your fades.

BeeFree

wooooohooooo he's back

ok, I'm back after a nice 3 week rest, as we all know how grueling wagering can be day after day. I got hit pretty hard that last weekend, but still having a very good year,and was lurking as EKG helped a bunch,THANK YOU TO HIM. college bowls I love so lets get em.

plays soon. XENO

BeeFree

in case you forgot how horribly mushed xeno is here's where he left off before shamelessly hiding out now lying he was making money in the interim. .. fade this mush

3* bg -7 -125*LOOSER -375

2* ball st+10 1/2*LOOSER -220

2* wmich +3*LOOSER -220

2*kent +8 1/2*LOSER -220

2* l monroe +6*LOOSER -220

2* Cinn -1*LOOSER -220

3* Boise. -10 -120*LOOSER -360

3* va tech. + 4.5 win +300

3* md -1*LOOSER -330

3* Mia +3 win +300

3* Penn st + 3.5*LOOSER -330

3* Illinois*+ 5 LOOSER -330

3* so bama +3*LOOSER -330

4* Buff + 4.5*LOOSER -440

4* Ucla pk win +400

4* usc + 3.5*LOOSER -440

2* Ohio st -14*LOOSER -220

5* miss st. + 6 win +500 (stolen reno goy)

3*tcu +18 win +300

3* ga southern +14 won +300

3* okie st +3 LOOSER -330

6-15 -4,585 +2,000 = -2,585 for the week

Jowframs

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 211

You sir are a nut job

BeeFree

You know everybody doesn't like bacon, I mean maybe 1 out of every 1,000 people... like jow jow, everyone likes money right? yup except jow jow. down a grand in 8 days in nfl.. why bet if u loose? like bacon, its like fading, delicious and satisfying. .. so, fade xeno and the human atm machines ... cash in.. and sit back relax and eat bacon. or loose. up to u. gluck jowjow

BeeFree

"I never expected it so fast but again still ahead but it hurts the psyche and was exhausted." XENO

hey fade boy xeno, it happened cuz u played 25 games in a saturday and doubled up and chased when u lost like a mush. your exhausted from running away from your bookie tyring to brake your kneecaps

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    You sir are a nut job
    JowJow Binks is nuttier then me

1234 ... Last