BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Michigan State a Steal at -2 1/2 at Westgate

Jump all over this. Michigan State -2 1/2 at the Westgate. That line will not last very long, and MSU is going to whip Iowa. MSU has way too much offense for Iowa.

Final results for my seasonal ML Favorite plays. Tulsa cruised, so I ran the table:

Final Result. 13-0. +1300 units. Thanks to the few people in here who followed me and pulled for me to make it. I hope you were able to cash in.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

MSU is not gonna whoop anybody.They may win but it's gonna be tough. Same for Clemson. One of those 2 will go down. Iowa and NC are hungry. Very scary games.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Iowa wins.

nymets
    nymets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5740

Good job on the perfect ml plays

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    MSU is not gonna whoop anybody.They may win but it's gonna be tough. Same for Clemson. One of those 2 will go down. Iowa and NC are hungry. Very scary games.
    Scary games? Certainly not the Michigan State-Iowa game. Why do you people insist on making fools out of yourselves? Just who has Iowa defeated? To their credit, they did defeat a 10-2 Northwestern team. Then there was a 9-3 Wisconsin team. EVERYONE else in their division was under .500. They also beat FCS Illinois State, Iowa State, Pitt and North Texas. The FBS teams have a combined record of 12-24. Michigan State defeated defending champion Ohio State (11-1), Michigan, (9-3), and non-con wins against Oregon, Air Force, Western Michigan and Central Michigan. Those 4 teams have a combined record of 31-17. Iowa has little, if any chance at all here, and -2 1/2 is a gift. If any of you wanna-be 'cappers want Iowa and the 2 1/2, name your price. None of you will, because none of you have enough cajones to do so.

dmncnlou

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Scary games? Certainly not the Michigan State-Iowa game. Why do you people insist on making fools out of yourselves? Just who has Iowa defeated? To their credit, they did defeat a 10-2 Northwestern team. Then there was a 9-3 Wisconsin team. EVERYONE else in their division was under .500. They also beat FCS Illinois State, Iowa State, Pitt and North Texas. The FBS teams have a combined record of 12-24. Michigan State defeated defending champion Ohio State (11-1), Michigan, (9-3), and non-con wins against Oregon, Air Force, Western Michigan and Central Michigan. Those 4 teams have a combined record of 31-17. Iowa has little, if any chance at all here, and -2 1/2 is a gift. If any of you wanna-be 'cappers want Iowa and the 2 1/2, name your price. None of you will, because none of you have enough cajones to do so.
    Well if it's a gift then unload. Phuck you argiung with me for? Unload! I'm telling you Iowa will come to play. All that other silly shit you talking won't matter in this game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Well if it's a gift then unload. Phuck you argiung with me for? Unload! I'm telling you Iowa will come to play. All that other silly shit you talking won't matter in this game.
    Put your money where your mouth is. If not, do not bother posting. The problem with clowns like you is that you people never actually wager. You love to lie about it and try to look good in a forum, but we all know that you are worthless.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Jump all over this. Michigan State -2 1/2 at the Westgate. That line will not last very long, and MSU is going to whip Iowa. MSU has way too much offense for Iowa.

Final results for my seasonal ML Favorite plays. Tulsa cruised, so I ran the table:

Final Result. 13-0. +1300 units. Thanks to the few people in here who followed me and pulled for me to make it. I hope you were able to cash in.
    Tulsa -400? and you yell at people when they lay juice on a bet?

you're a joke....i dare you to post every play of yours in one thread during bowl season.
    be transparent for once you pos....

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Put your money where your mouth is. If not, do not bother posting. The problem with clowns like you is that you people never actually wager. You love to lie about it and try to look good in a forum, but we all know that you are worthless.
    big tough guy from your keyboard.

you're a pathetic sad person....

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

-2.5? open at 3.5. Can't find 2.5

Spoiler
    Spoiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Line makes me think Iowa is going to win

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    the best is he yells and screams at people for posting bullshit lines.

if they win by 3 he will claim he won, but we can all see there is nothing but 3.5's out there since the open.

did you lay 180 to get 2.5 BigD?

hawk 5
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    the best is he yells and screams at people for posting bullshit lines.

if they win by 3 he will claim he won, but we can all see there is nothing but 3.5's out there since the open.

did you lay 180 to get 2.5 BigD?
    Sure he will sit me straight being the big timer he is
    Last edited by hawk 5; 11-29-15 at 06:34 PM.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

13-0??? msu it is!

hawk 5
    Update your status

would bet at the real line with yah but not some made up line.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

I love Michigan State in this game, Iowa is an average team. They will get beat like a drum

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Michigan st will win by 7

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
    Line makes me think Iowa is going to win
    Agree
    Last edited by sandman0713; 11-30-15 at 02:45 AM.

dmncnlou

Dude is a phuckin moron. MSU wins by Damn near 40 and the following week they're favorite in essentially a pick em game and he talkin about it's a gift. Knowing damn well 80% of the bets will becoming in on MSU. MSU may very well win but the game will come down to the last 3 minutes.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Congrats on your moneyline winners.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Big douche still acting like hes a baller. We all know you bet .38 cents per play you phony old fukk. Go get my towel old fukk!

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Yeah....OP is bragging about tulsa cruising. This tells me he didnt watch a second of the game bc they were down 10 halfway through the 4th quarter and needed two gift wrapped pick 6's to come back and win in a miracle comeback. Fuhkin quack is in here pounding his chest over picking 13 ML winners in a row at -400+++. What a joke...posters like this guy is the reason nobody worth a shit is still posting here. SBR just lets this clown troll everybody else's threads and start BS everywhere with everybody. Dude has never agreed with anybody and never has had the first nice thing to say to anybody. I hope this chest pounding, keyboard tough-guy, d&$k-licking douchebag gets what's coming to him very soon.

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

I never understood why it matters anyway whether or not someone actually lays their own money on the game. It's a gambling forum to share and receive some insight. Take it or leave it, but as long as the info is good then who cares how much money someone has on it? It's all relative anyway. This isn't a back-door professional handicappers think-tank. $50 to Joe Blow might mean more than $5000 to your pretentious snobby ass, but that doesn't mean he forgot more about football than you will ever know.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Oh how fukkin funny the fat air betting fukk littlegrilQH quoting vegas lines when he has never been there in his miserable life

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

"Another newby making up the line as he goes along. The line is -3 1/2. Knock off the Bull S**t lines. Just because half of the losers in here like to make them up does not mean that I will not call you out when I see it" - OP's response if someone else created this thread, probably

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

The underdog has covered every B1G Title game FWIW

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Can't wait to watch Canzeri go against the MSU defensive line.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jesus fukkin Christ, nothing to see here just our resident blowhard BigPussy running his roosterlicker bout how big and bad he is.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Fade

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Do I have to show you know-nothings everything? Pay f**king attention losers. Go to VegasInsider.com. Then go to NCAA Football. Then Las Vegas odds. Then Westgate Superbook line movements. You will see that Michigan State opened up at -2 1/2 on 11/29 at 11:55 am. By 8:26 pm it was up to 3 1/2. The reason you clowns do not get these type of odds is that you do not wager enough money to qualify for the openers. The vast majority of you who actually wager (and that percentage is low in here) wager at some Mickey Mouse Off Shore Book. Now go screw yourselves non believers. Yo just can't be that stupid. At least I would hope so, but I have been wrong before and I may be wrong about the vast majority of you people. Why do you clowns just beg to get your worthless arses kicked?
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 12-02-15 at 12:52 PM.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Do I have to show you know-nothings everything? Pay f**king attention losers. Go to VegasInsider.com. Then go to NCAA Football. Then Las Vegas odds. Then Westgate Superbook line movements. You will see that Michigan State opened up at -2 1/2 on 11/29 at 11:55 am. By 8:26 pm it was up to 3 1/2. The reason you clowns do not get these type of odds is that you do not wager enough money to qualify for the openers. The vast majority of you who actually wager (and that percentage is low in here) wager at some Mickey Mouse Off Shore Book. Now go screw yourselves non believers.
    multiple posts in this thread alone about what a mismatch this is, yet you are bickering back and forth over 1 point?...cmon man. quit being a little girl and give the guy 3.5, or just drop it.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Do I have to show you know-nothings everything? Pay f**king attention losers. Go to VegasInsider.com. Then go to NCAA Football. Then Las Vegas odds. Then Westgate Superbook line movements. You will see that Michigan State opened up at -2 1/2 on 11/29 at 11:55 am. By 8:26 pm it was up to 3 1/2. The reason you clowns do not get these type of odds is that you do not wager enough money to qualify for the openers. The vast majority of you who actually wager (and that percentage is low in here) wager at some Mickey Mouse Off Shore Book. Now go screw yourselves non believers.
    go back to flipping burgers you broke dikk loser

G-Man Wins
    G-Man Wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Iowa wins.
    HOW?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    multiple posts in this thread alone about what a mismatch this is, yet you are bickering back and forth over 1 point?...cmon man. quit being a little girl and give the guy 3.5, or just drop it.
    I am not giving anyone sh*t in here. These guys will not wager with me because they do not have the money. Why wager with someone who will never pay up? All that does is cost you more money because you have to fly out to wherever they live, rent a car, take care of business, and fly back. You still do not collect a dime. All you get is the satisfaction of beating the crap out of some loser. It is not worth it. Been there. Done that. It really is not worth it. These guys in here have nothing better to do with their worthless lives than to try and act like they actually know how to wager on College Football. Many of them shoot their mouths off, lose, and then conveniently disappear.