oznflfan38
    oznflfan38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

What can you say about the Bears at the moment. Had question marks about a 44 point cover, but they did it easily. The mountaineers won't lay down that easy though. However the Bears offense has been dominating, with an average winning margin of 28 points this season so far, I can't see that changing this week.

Baylor (-21) to blow out West Virginia this week.
    Last edited by oznflfan38; 10-12-15 at 06:17 PM. Reason: mistake

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

LOVE baylor saturday. WVU offense struggles on the road every year. They are the definition of a team that plays MUCH better at home, despite their loss last week at home. I mean Oklahoma beat them at home by 20 last week. WVU only put up 24 points. Baylor is better defensively than Oklahoma and their offense is a hell of a lot better. I see this game getting out of hand quick.

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

This is also a legit revenge spot for Baylor. WV was their only conference loss of the season, keeping them out of the playoff. They were playing their 4th away game in 5 weeks the week immediately following the comeback win against TCU. I can see this one getting ugly really quick as well. WV is notorious for creating turnovers, but w/ Joseph, the leader of the secondary out, I just don't see them keeping this close.

oznflfan38

Thanks for the insight guys. It's been a tough couple of weeks for me,hopefully this is one of a few wins for the week. GL

oznflfan38

Got Baylor at -20.5 BOL everyone

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    LOVE baylor saturday. WVU offense struggles on the road every year. They are the definition of a team that plays MUCH better at home, despite their loss last week at home. I mean Oklahoma beat them at home by 20 last week. WVU only put up 24 points. Baylor is better defensively than Oklahoma and their offense is a hell of a lot better. I see this game getting out of hand quick.
    Not that I like WVU in this game but you cant compare it to the Oklahoma game. WVU was absolutely devastated by untimely penalties in that game that dictated the score.

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Baylor FH n Game pound it going to show no mercy vs WV