Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Georgia -2 1/2

Pound that shit. Put your house on it!!!! Play of the week.

Mirrapro

I am telling you get in on it before it moves! I don't have shit for points because I don't post a ton, but if someone is gonna take TN on this I will give you all my points on here if Georgia doesn't take it home.
    Last edited by Mirrapro; 10-06-15 at 12:07 AM.

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

While I don't fully disagree that they probably take it home, plenty of people were saying the same thing last week when they played Alabama and thought them being favored was a "sign"... Tennessee hasn't closed down a game yet this year but was up double digits in the second half against Florida and Oklahoma (and up early against Arkansas). The Florida and OU losses don't look too bad except the way they lost in not closing it out. But, I agree, makes you wonder what kind of resolve Tennessee has after the style in which they keep losing, kinda demoralizing.

Mirrapro

You have the fans booing your coaching staff at your home stadium. Morale for the TN team isn't looking good. The only reason TN got up early was the kick return from Berry...after that I feel like they fell flat. Georgia lost to a good Bama team.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

My top plays so far UGA -3, LSU -13.5, Wyoming +24.5 and Tulsa -9.5. Love the UGA in this spot

Mirrapro

Tennessee wishes but can't fire Butch. Can't afford it. All I will say is I thought the Debord hire as OC was a huge mistake. A buddy of mine informed me Debord was just holding the OC spot for Azzani. What few times that Dobbs makes a decent throw (and I mean very few) the receivers can't catch it anyway. Looks like Azzanni needs to work on coaching receivers rather than worrying about being the OC. If they are going to try to throw, they need to change QBs. If they are going to let Dobbs and Hurd run it all the time, then stay with Dobbs. Don't know if they have anybody that can figure out what to do. Defense is pretty weak also and misses way too many tackles so Jancek isn't getting a pass. Ole Chubbs is about to run it up and down the field.