ImmaBammer12
    ImmaBammer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Alabama vs Georgia Oct 3rd...How is Georgia going to beat Bama?

I have to pose this question. I've watched the preseason line for this game go from Bama by -3 in Athens to as of last week +1. Now, anytime Bama gets points is a good thing but honestly what other than Nick Chubb does Georgia have?

Sure Bama is deficient as well, but I know better as a fan what we have compared to what I'm aware of that Georgia has. What are Georgia's QB options? I know Bama's are limited at best but even if David Cornwell starts over Coker he comes in as a 4 star. Our D is solid if not the best in 3 years. Secondary will be considerably improved with the addition of Sabans's former secondary coach at LSU Mel Tucker. Running back depth is questionable but I think Henry and Drake will be able to handle the load if we even have to turn to true freshman Damien Harris for help.

Please shed some light on this any Georgia fans. I'm just not familiar with Georgia to know what you have that is going to rival anything that I know we have. Thanks for any info guys.

RTR

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

All Alabama has is a bunch of unproven potential. UGA has the best RB in the nation in Nick Chubb, a solid offensive and defensive line, and play at home. Georgia simply runs through Alabama, muck like Ohio State did in the playoff game last season.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They are loaded everywhere but qb. Brice Ramsey is a 4* recruit, should win the job and be servicable. Wr may be a little thin. It's all about defense and run game though. They have 2 other rbs who would start for most other schools.