chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Fsu hadn't lost in ever. Teams they beat on scheduled was talked down. Then those beat teams that had given alabama a game. Congrats on osu because the beat a shitty sec team. As i previously stated a&m and missouri never competed in the 12. All of a sudden they are world beaters. The qb playing now would of been starting all year except for the fact he tweeted " I didn't come here to major in school but to major in football!" Didn't know that but friend who played with schlichter pointed this out for me. If oregon runs the up tempo could seethem but buckeyes q.b. is a beast. Was also told that if the kid from texas was still qb; than braxton was coming back but now that jones assumed the qb he is looking to transfer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

one thing i know for certain is that if Braxton Miller was QB

Ohio state would not be in the championship.

I hate that it had to happen bc of an injury bc i dont want to see anyone ever get hurt BUT this was a blessing for Ohio State.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

watched braxton play against elder in h.s. They would of beat elder but he kept throwing the ball.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Anyone betting against Urban Meyer should have their brain tested for CTE. Good luck I guess

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by CameronKrazie09 View Post
    Anyone betting against Urban Meyer should have their brain tested for CTE. Good luck I guess
    His team is overmatched here. Oregon will be too much.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Oregon's so called "powerful offense" has faced only two top 50 defenses this year . OSU has faced 7. OSU has played more physical teams all year . They also have the better coach . They also have had more practice time to prepare because of the semester schedule . I'll take OSU

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon has the better players. Period. Ohio State is going to get gqassed, just like Florida State did in the 2nd half. If Ohio State scores 40 points, Oregon will just score 50. It is that simple. Bear, you really know nothing and simply jump from team to team trying to convince us that you do. If you wager (which is very much in doubt), you lost your tail this year. If you are picking Ohio State, I will take Oregon. I would propose a wager but you are so dishonest and such a liar, you would not keep your end of the wager when you lost. You have proven that in here many times.
    you sir are a fukkin idiot.

get some you piece of shit!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gonad, and boomer62

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon has the better players. Period. Ohio State is going to get gqassed, just like Florida State did in the 2nd half. If Ohio State scores 40 points, Oregon will just score 50. It is that simple. Bear, you really know nothing and simply jump from team to team trying to convince us that you do. If you wager (which is very much in doubt), you lost your tail this year. If you are picking Ohio State, I will take Oregon. I would propose a wager but you are so dishonest and such a liar, you would not keep your end of the wager when you lost. You have proven that in here many times.
    Our fbi/ cia/ secret service triple agent buried again

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Zeke looked slow/retarded in all the interviews, is something wrong with him? i mean he is a great athlete, just saying

First 123