Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

LOL, What Happened to Lone Wolf? And His Posts? Uh Oh! No More Monkey Business?

He was making the rounds with some sensitive information and then... POOF! He disappears, along with every thread he posted in with said info.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

LOL it wasn't sensitive information. The PM was almost 5 years old and has been seen countless times. And no every thread he posted in didn't disappear - just his spam posts. If you want to hang out with him, go visit your local sewer full of banned people from SBR who can't let go from a fricken online forum. Enjoy your time.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

It's just that as a fellow moderator, I like to be kept abreast of any such administrative decisions. I feel like a simple solicitation of my opinion on the matter, even if merely token, goes a long way towards maintaining morale in the workplace. You know this Shari.

I'm also somewhat perturbed that I had to find out about your past love life via some midnight spam from a random poster. How did this little nugget escape our pillow talk? Have I not been forthcoming with the names and places that checker my romantic history? Did I not spill my heart when I mentioned the heavy petting, that led to unbridled fornication with Minnie Mouse, while sharing an after hours ride on the teapots at Disneyland? Did I not spare no details in mentioning that "Minnie's head" stayed on for the full duration of our love making, and that it reeked of Victoria's Secret perfume and bourbon? Do you think it's easy for a guy like me to be so candid about such an affair?

I just never knew you were into big, gangly ice skaters. What does this guy have that I don't? Was he hung like a hockey stick or something? I don't get it. It's gonna take some time to build up that trust again, Shari. What a way to ring in the new year. Anyone/thing else I should know about you while we're at it?
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-28-14 at 04:13 AM.