Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

The defensive back for USC #24 sucks

The defensive back for USC #24 sucks. It hard to believe they do not have a better defensive back than this guy who has hands of stone, and cannot cover his own shadow.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

USC defense in general has looked horrendous tonight... If they had just been average, this is an easy Trojan cover. Unbelievable.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The money was all on USC, mine included. When USC had the commanding lead and was snapping the ball with 20+ seconds left on the play clock, I knew my money was dead. We need our heads checked for betting on these low level bowl games. The potential NFL prospects have every reason to lay down. The discipline on the field is extremely low at all times, which leads me to believe when they are in a bowl game atmosphere they are partying and goofing off. Let's face it football is nothing like it used to be!!! It is a fun, family sport with dancing after every play. I am sickened my sport has been ruined by athletically gifted ghetto scum. Phuckn Monkeys

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

I was on USC as well (of course). I thought the play calling on offense killed us here. USC was running with ease yet they kept calling pass play after pass play. And with a QB with an excellent completion percentage, he kept heaving it down the field for 25+ yard attempts. I just didn't understand it. USC should've won by 14 or more.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    The money was all on USC, mine included. When USC had the commanding lead and was snapping the ball with 20+ seconds left on the play clock, I knew my money was dead. We need our heads checked for betting on these low level bowl games. The potential NFL prospects have every reason to lay down. The discipline on the field is extremely low at all times, which leads me to believe when they are in a bowl game atmosphere they are partying and goofing off. Let's face it football is nothing like it used to be!!! It is a fun, family sport with dancing after every play. I am sickened my sport has been ruined by athletically gifted ghetto scum. Phuckn Monkeys
    You racist piece of shit go kill yourself