Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fresno really suks!

FRESNO REALLY SUKS! They most certainly do not deserve to be in Bowl Game.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They have been down double digits all 2nd half and have 15 rushes and two passes.

WTf.

Urbanwildlife

I posted earlier this year that I thought they were one of the worse teams in College Football this year, and nothing has changed my opinion.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Fresno has size just letting a hungrier team outplay them, seems if the intensity was flipped around the game would be different, can see those Cali players enjoying themselves while they were here in Hawaii.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They have been down double digits all 2nd half and have 15 rushes and two passes.

WTf.
    thats because the qb couldnt hit a bull in the ass with a shovel ---im listening to it on the radio--- texas high school better than fresno

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Studying the team better would have helped if you lost...Fresno had 4 players suspended to start..however the biggest crux they have is their coach who always makes bad decisions. he is a good motivator but a horrible decision maker and game manager...

Urbanwildlife

I never played the game or I would have posted it on my thread. I was just saying they suck.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

It was evident five minutes in Rice was the right pick. I'm surprised they only scored 30 tbh

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Fresno State wasn't remotely competitive against good competition this year. They must have padded their W/L record feasting on local area high schools or something. You want proof positive that there are waaay too many bowl games? Fresno State was in one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Fresno State wasn't remotely competitive against good competition this year. They must have padded their W/L record feasting on local area high schools or something. You want proof positive that there are waaay too many bowl games? Fresno State was in one.
    Spoken from a man who knows what he is talking about!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Fresno State lost 8 games this season. EIGHT!! How does a team possibly get into a Bowl Game with 7 losses to begin with? This really is not a suprise. Just look at the idiot who backs them in here. Urban knows who I am talking about. Fresno State's Football team is a mirror of their fans. Nothing but scum.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Fresno State lost 8 games this season. EIGHT!! How does a team possibly get into a Bowl Game with 7 losses to begin with? This really is not a suprise. Just look at the idiot who backs them in here. Urban knows who I am talking about. Fresno State's Football team is a mirror of their fans. Nothing but scum.
    You are referring to Killer "Mentally Challenged" Demo who is on a SBR vacation, which you are also very familiar with, and should be sent to another one for antagonizing others.