FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The fact that JoePa had no problem having a known predator just hanging around a college campus after his employment ceased is beyond unforgivable.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

TT didn't even bother to read the Grand Jury Presentment, but has somehow reached a conclusion that these kids had to make this story up.

Honestly ---I am torn. I don't know if he is playing stupid for site traffic, or if he is really the dumbest prick ever to grace SBR.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

Well if calijoe, psu "alumini" and tom say so then that changes EVERYTHING!!!

lmao.......especially alumini, or was it aluminum??

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

so if i saw a women get raped at my work i should just tell my boss and not call the police Warrior? And if i did tell my boss and he didn't report its ok right son? You could be the dumbest buck on the face of the earth.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

ttwarrior trying to be provocative just makes himself look like a sick bastard

you will get whats coming to you, although your life is so tragic I almost wonder if you got it in advance.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Joe Pa knew what he was doing by not going to the cops was wrong but it was probably too late in his mind to say shit because then they ask what took you so long so he probably just hope and prayed that it wouldn't come out this big.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    ttwarrior trying to be provocative just makes himself look like a sick bastard

you will get whats coming to you, although your life is so tragic I almost wonder if you got it in advance.
    That's what I didn't get. He was trying to be funny about a kid getting raped. It was pathetic.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Joe Pa knew what he was doing by not going to the cops was wrong but it was probably too late in his mind to say shit because then they ask what took you so long so he probably just hope and prayed that it wouldn't come out this big.
    Well that, plus he knew if he did go to the authorities (or McQueary or anyone else), it'd be what we're seeing right now: the apocalypse for Penn State football.

CanuckG

Yeah so he had to stall that shit and let things run....or he could of been smart and said it right away saved face and people would of forgotten about it by now

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I agree......and by not doing anything about it, who knows how many more children were abused and violated??

Fukk that as an excuse

I'm so pissed off about all of this....all of these scumbags choosing Penn State football's reputation over stopping this shit will not get what they deserve

fukk em all

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    so if i saw a women get raped at my work i should just tell my boss and not call the police Warrior? And if i did tell my boss and he didn't report its ok right son? You could be the dumbest buck on the face of the earth.

Yes you should call the police , if i think the women is being raped

Why is nobody talking about the guy that saw it happen???

why didnt he call the police

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

People are arguing about the wrong thing IMO.....too many people are forgetting that this is a much bigger issue than football or a reputation

We are talking about some of the worst shit possible in this world going on

CanuckG

TTwarrior is obviously a paid poster to troll the forums and cause drama which also brings traffic.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Yes you should call the police , if i think the women is being raped

Why is nobody talking about the guy that saw it happen???

why didnt he call the police
    They're all fukkin guilty of not doing anything jerkoff......Joe Pa is the king of Penn State, he could have stopped it in 2 seconds if he made a single call to the police upon hearing what happened

Learn about the case before you run your fat mouth pedowarrior

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Say what?

Paterno knew since 1998 that Sandusky was a fukin pedophile, and he failed to stop him. Sandusky raped at least 18 kids since 1998-------Paterno could have done something to stop that.

There isn't a more evil act on this earth than a sick fuk raping a child.

Tom Bradley can act as head coach the rest of the year. Paterno should go rot in hell.
    But keep in mind that Joe Pa was born
    during the rule of Octavian, and it was quite common for elderly statesmen to keep a "boy toy" on the side with his mistresses.

ttwarrior1

If he is guilty then why not convicted or in jail???????????????????????????????????? ??????

I actually had a cousin 12 year old accuse a male teacher of rape. It was later found out that it was not true and all made up. He had to move and won about 3 million dollars in a law suit because of what people were saying and doing to him. He had to move about 500 miles. This was about 10 years ago or so ,can't remember exact date. She finally confessed the day before the trial that it never happened and was mad about failing or something like that.

I do not support child molesters. Why can't you get that threw your head

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The case hasn't started yet jerkoff.......he will soon be convicted and thrown in jail

Get that "threw" your head

CanuckG

If he is guilty then why not convicted or in jail???????????????????????????????????? ??????

I actually had a cousin 12 year old accuse a male teacher of rape. It was later found out that it was not true and all made up. He had to move and won about 3 million dollars in a law suit because of what people were saying and doing to him. He had to move about 500 miles. This was about 10 years ago or so ,can't remember exact date. She finally confessed the day before the trial that it never happened and was mad about failing or something like that.

I do not support child molesters. Why can't you get that threw your head
    What does the 12 year old making that up have to do with something THAT HAS HAPPENED and isn't made up

hawley

TTwarrior is obviously a paid poster to troll the forums and cause drama which also brings traffic.
    Agreed. his recent posts confirm this.

Poor that a paid poster would make such horrible comments though

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by moneylinedawg View Post
    the case hasn't started yet jerkoff.......he will soon be convicted and thrown in jail

Get that "threw" your head
    dude listen, i said i don' support rape or child molesters

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Everyone who knew about this should have alerted authorities. Even if it's just to say "I'm not sure the validity but this is what I heard/saw. Parents have entrusted their 18 year old children with these men for decades. The fact that none of them felt it necessary to pick up the phone to call the police speaks volumes about their character. It doesn't matter if Sandusky is guilty or innocent. The information they had was plenty to pick up the phone. They treated child rape/molestation like it was no big deal. Despicable

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Agreed. his recent posts confirm this.

Poor that a paid poster would make such horrible comments though
    Either way, paid or not, its still sick and uncalled for

ttwarrior1

canuck, just because 1 or 2 or however many people say he is guilty and did something doesn't make it true.

These were problem kids and I'm sure its possible for some or all to be lying.

I never said he didnt' do it.

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Everyone who knew about this should have alerted authorities. Even if it's just to say "I'm not sure the validity but this is what I heard/saw. Parents have entrusted their 18 year old children with these men for decades. The fact that none of them felt it necessary to pick up the phone to call the police speaks volumes about their character. It doesn't matter if Sandusky is guilty or innocent. The information they had was plenty to pick up the phone. They treated child rape/molestation like it was no big deal. Despicable
    your wrong, they did call the police and charges dropped

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Well you said a 12 year old cant be raped so you're basically saying the guy didn't commit a crime.

hawley

canuck, just because 1 or 2 or however many people say he is guilty and did something doesn't make it true.

Is it possible the person who walked in and witnessed it was lying?

CanuckG

it's this that rubs me the wrong way....what you said here:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RAPING????????????????????????????

Are you sure the 10 year old wasn't the one getting his dick sucked?

Is that really needed? THAT IS STILL RAPE

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Imagine the times that McQueary crossed paths w/ Sandusky post-2002. That wouldn't be uncomfortable, would it?

McQ: "Hey, Coach, how u doing?"
    Sandusky: "You're not going to come by the locker room this Friday night, are u?"

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I know you probably have ADD, but read the grand jury report before you start blurting stupid shit out here please.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Unreal.

Giving Sandusky the benefit of the doubt now?

I wish you and Sandusky were locked in a shower together for life

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

your wrong, they did call the police and charges dropped
    What are you talking about?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

With the information paterno was given someone should have lost their job and been prosecuted. If the information wasn't true after investigated the person who made such drastic false accusations would be guilty. If the information was accurate the perpetrator of the crime would have been prosecuted. Regardless a major crime(s) was committed yet nothing happened after paterno relayed the information. Now this in itself should have been alarming to paterno. How is that nobody got in trouble over this? One of the two were guilty, very guilty. Surely after a day or two goes by and everything and everyone is still on tact he would become inquisitive and confused. Anyone innocent and living life right would escalate this to the appropriate authorities. The institution let it go and so did paterno. Paterno had the ball in his court. He had his chance to do the right thing. Instead he told someone who did nothing about this and went on marry way. His involvement ensuring this situation was rectified was minuscule at best. He looked for the nearest rug and swept the information under it. You don't provide this type of information to someone who does nothing about it and jump in the back seat. This wasnt a player cheating on a test. This wasn't players out past curfew. This was a grown man raping children.

ttwarrior1

Dude i never said a 12 year old can't be raped in the way you are saying it. You knew what i meant

ttwarrior1

LMAO FOLKS, i never said he didnt do it,. I said i support paterno. I don't support anyone that is a molester
    and if you think that, then i posted wrong and i appologize. Im posting all this quick so im sure there are some spelling errors as well

CanuckG

LMAO FOLKS, i never said he didnt do it,. I said i support paterno. I don't support anyone that is a molester
    and if you think that, then i posted wrong and i appologize. Im posting all this quick so im sure there are some spelling errors as well
    You support Paterno for not turning this guy in??

First 123456 ... Last