Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Question for all the Alabama Football Fans????

Are you nervous?

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

Not a lick! Worried about Urban though. Is he ok?

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

While most Bama fans won't admit that their nervous, I bet a lot are in this one. More so what they would be with Ohio State than if they were facing Oregon or FSU in the first game.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Cardale Jones will seize the opportunities.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I am a little nervous. Ohio State is a quality team with a great coach, and Bama is vulnerable to the deep ball. However, seeing the entire forum touting things like "Buckeyes ML", "Buckeyes will win SU", etc makes me feel better lol.

BChrisB

Saban has but one tape to study Cardale Jones, and this was in their 59-0 rout of the Badgers. Saban and his crew of defensive coordinators have their hands tied in this one trying to figure out if Jones is the real deal or a one hit wonder. Urban Meyer will use this to his advantage. Meyer can play the chess match, not saying he'll win, but can go head to head. Take the points.

I'm personally saying Ohio State SU, but that's just me.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He more than likely is a one game wonder. Ohio State is NOT playing some slow, "3 yards and a cloud of dust" team from the Big 10 that could not make up a 10 point deficiency. 'Bama is going to score on the ground and thru the air. They will have at least one scoring play of 50+ yards. Ohio State can not keep up with that.

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He more than likely is a one game wonder. Ohio State is NOT playing some slow, "3 yards and a cloud of dust" team from the Big 10 that could not make up a 10 point deficiency. 'Bama is going to score on the ground and thru the air. They will have at least one scoring play of 50+ yards. Ohio State can not keep up with that.
    I see Bama more on the ground with Saban concentrating more on ball control and time of possession. If Ohio State can exploit their secondary, I see an easy cover.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

did the cia make a call?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

sharp per usual from this old wannabe hard ass

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

Lmao ^