thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

anyone know california high school football

centennial +8.5 vs de la salle looks good on paper, feels like an even game, looks like centennial has played a way harder schedule and de la salle would be considered the "public" team because of the game stands tall movie

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

De La Salle is the best HS program in the bay area/California. I wouldn't bet against a top-tier HS program like De La Salle

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

i know a lot of high football id take centennial and the points. cen is around my area and our very good team didnt think they would be st john basco

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

its 10 now actually

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

I got burned betting against Centennial when they played St. John Bosco, thought Bosco with that Aaron Rodgers clone they have Josh Rosen would roll but they beat em twice which is really impressive and not only that Centennial nearly beat the #1 ranked HS football team in the country Bishop Gorman. The last time these two teams met up it was two years ago and De La Salle won by 20 but this Centennial squad is a lot better than that one and they've face much tougher competition this year

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Centennial in the LA area?