Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Mississippi State at Ole Miss.............

Miss st -2 thank me later..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Slim at first I thought this game was in Starkville, its in Oxford, Im not writing Rebs off on this one.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Good call slim
    Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave dfish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Slim at first I thought this game was in Starkville, its in Oxford, Im not writing Rebs off on this one.
    State with too much to play for and now they got Lewis back. Lewis is a very athletic running back. So now you got to worry about a dual threat qb and javeon Lewis. Ole Miss can't run. State likes to load the box, that's what they did against Bama but I would concentrate on stopping the pass vs om. I like State here. Think anything under 3 is a gift. State by 10+..

Magnolia Slim

Now some pundits saying miss st won't be in the final four even If they beat om. Long is an sec guy so if state thumps the rebels he will push to get them in.. State knows they can still get help. Nat title hopes. Dak punished the Rebs last year, only played two quarters and won the game by himself. Lewis back healthy and fresh for sissy state. I Think you gotta get on state here. Rebels are not the team they were, treadwell was biggest weapon, he gone.. Fellas, state has to roll here for eye voters and they going to..

Magnolia Slim

Long just said state was strong at 4, if they beat ole miss their in.. You heard it here first..