SH Fontes
    SH Fontes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Michigan/Indiana Under 53

Indiana is starting a 3rd string qb who threw for 11 yards in his only start going against a solid Michigan defense. Michigan's offense is still struggling. Michigan has scored two offensive touchdowns in their last 8 quarters of football.

Winds gusts will be up to 21 mph which will force both teams to keep the ball on the ground and shorten the game.

I'm a Michigan fan and expected the number to be around 45....53 is too high.
    Last edited by SH Fontes; 11-01-14 at 08:08 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ive played quite a few mich 1st half unders this season.. the d seems to be really good early on most weeks then is gassed or disheartened later on after putting in work only to get no help from the offense.. i guess today the scary thing is hoosiers propensity to not play defense but wind should def help out a little. i doubt indy had many plans of putting the ball in the air anyways tho, lol..

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Hoosiers run d actually looked really good against my badgers I'm on the under and mich -6.5 and actually took my badgers huge today at 13.5 Rutgers qb Nova got hurt last week they are saying game time decision but he's probably not playing. Warren Herring our stud nose tackle is finally healthy to Rutgers isn't moving the ball today first bet I'v made on my boys all year. Back to Indiana Mich the only way that goes over if the indiana qb and Gardner throw 12 picks.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Hoosiers run d actually looked really good against my badgers I'm on the under and mich -6.5 and actually took my badgers huge today at 13.5 Rutgers qb Nova got hurt last week they are saying game time decision but he's probably not playing. Warren Herring our stud nose tackle is finally healthy to Rutgers isn't moving the ball today first bet I'v made on my boys all year. Back to Indiana Mich the only way that goes over if the indiana qb and Gardner throw 12 picks.
    Indiana doesn't play Wisconsin this year and when we (I'm a grad) do they always run for 500 and beat IU 56-3

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Lol oh yeah it was msu....