daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How could you possibly not like or at least appreciate Jameis Winston

Media hates him. Guy is clutch. Guy is 20 years old....TWENTY. He's quarterbacking in his 2nd season. Guy has a HEISMAN. He doesn't run his mouth....the media makes that up for him. he just does his job (sure he'll stare down a few guys but that's just his mean streak).

And he knows how to celebrate. What a special kind of player. Fsu is lucky to have him. Did I mention he's 20?! Think about your teams best young quarterback and then go look at how old he is and then think about what jameis has accomplished already.

Guys a winner

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

a black qb doing hot in college?

gotta be the first time we ever seen that

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

No doubt. Very good qb. Very average fsu defense this year. Definitely number 1 qb in college landscape

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    a black qb doing hot in college?

gotta be the first time we ever seen that
    Hes different. Reads defenses very well and has all the throws with accuracy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Probably will go down as the greatest college quarterback of all times as far as being a winner and a leader

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

They don't play anybody except nd. Fsu would lose 3 games in sec.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    They don't play anybody.
    C'mon slim...they beat auburn for championship last year...a team I would like the Rebs to beat Saturday

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They don't play anybody except nd. Fsu would lose 3 games in sec.
    Fsu is an SEC team stuck in the ACC...and im an sec guy. The acc sucks but FSU's Ooc this season is as good as anyone's. The sooner we accept this the better

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Fsu is an SEC team stuck in the ACC...and im an sec guy. The acc sucks but FSU's Ooc this season is as good as anyone's. The sooner we accept this the better
    Winston is a baller but you honestly think Fsu wouldn't lose two or three playin in the sec west? On the road? Superior athletes and coaches, game planning is big, as you know. Chavis would have a trick for Winston and Fsu. Kirby smart, Womack etc. great defensive minds.. JMO.. Having said all that I think they (Fsu) should probably be #1 cause they're defending champs and still undefeated so them not being number 1 seems a bit unnatural to me..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Want my Jets to draft him.....Another guy who gets way more hate than deserved

Great QB that just has "it"

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Acts like a douche bag with rocks for brains. Easy not to like a thief and a rapist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Winston is a baller but you honestly think Fsu wouldn't lose two or three playin in the sec west? On the road? Superior athletes and coaches, game planning is big, as you know. Chavis would have a trick for Winston and Fsu. Kirby smart, Womack etc. great defensive minds.. JMO.. Having said all that I think they (Fsu) should probably be #1 cause they're defending champs and still undefeated so them not being number 1 seems a bit unnatural to me..
    They're just as good as the rest of the SEC West teams but not better.....I think they're all in the same category

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Acts like a douche bag with rocks for brains. Easy not to like a thief and a rapist.
    Agree that he acts borderline retarded off the field but he appears to be a straight up winner.. Has all the attributes you want in a player. Desire, ability, poise, leadership, kid is impressive between the lines. It's weird how he is so Fukkin immature off the field but he is mature as one can be when he plays football..

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

great college qb..... but as far as the pros, he gives me the geno smith vibe.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    They're just as good as the rest of the SEC West teams but not better.....I think they're all in the same category
    Wouldn't argue with that and I think 3 May be a little harsh. 2 is more like it with winstons will to win,hypothetically I wouldnt be shocked if anybody in the sec beat Fsu in a home game with the exception of vandy..

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Let's see..

1) He raped a chick

2) He stole crab legs.

3) He was suspended for a game and came out dressed.

He obviously doesn't gleam with intelligence, if you like animals - he's a favorite.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Wouldn't argue with that and I think 3 May be a little harsh. 2 is more like it with winstons will to win,hypothetically I wouldnt be shocked if anybody in the sec beat Fsu in a home game with the exception of vandy..
    Yeah anyone can beat anyone this season....Definitely no clear cut 1 so the playoffs should be awesome

Hope your rebs get it done...bet them to win it all in August

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

21-0 as a starter...can't argue that stat

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Hes different. Reads defenses very well and has all the throws with accuracy
    you must have missed the entire 1st half tonight... mag slim is exactly correct.. they are are 2 loss sec team... the defense gives up entirely too much and the sec has the speed to contain their offense...

nd was a good win, but they got pushed and nd would sit in the 5-6 position in the sec

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Agree that he acts borderline retarded off the field but he appears to be a straight up winner.. Has all the attributes you want in a player. Desire, ability, poise, leadership, kid is impressive between the lines. It's weird how he is so Fukkin immature off the field but he is mature as one can be when he plays football..
    Yeah, on the field he can obviously play and lead a team. He acts like a 4th grader off the field. You don't hear the same type of problems with all the other top QB's at the big programs. Have to think at some time he does something he can't recover from off the field.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Let's see..

1) He raped a chick

2) He stole crab legs.

3) He was suspended for a game and came out dressed.

He obviously doesn't gleam with intelligence, if you like animals - he's a favorite.
    Prove number 1

Who cares about 2.....Just bizarre/funny more than anything

Who cares about 3....again just stupid/funny

Great QB with some dumb/immature moves off the field....kinda like this guy:

Let it snow Johnny!!

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yeah, on the field he can obviously play and lead a team. He acts like a 4th grader off the field. You don't hear the same type of problems with all the other top QB's at the big programs. Have to think at some time he does something he can't recover from off the field.
    Yeah, you would think that as far as nfl teams are concerned the immaturity off the field will out weigh the good he does on the field.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prove number 1

Let it snow Johnny!!
    johhnys white so you know lets give him a pass....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Magnolia Slim

Prove number 1

Let it snow Johnny!!
    Dude don't even know how to roll up a bill..

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's black, he's a winner at Florida State, and ESPN tells the idiot lemmings not to like him. The trifecta of hate for white americans.

But the fact remains that he's got more talent, heart, competitiveness, Heisman Trophies, and National Championships, than any joker dick on these forums and success breeds envy.

Winston is a stud.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He's a legend in his own right. I remember after his first game last year, very first game, a little old white lady called into Finebaum and said, Jameis Winston is going to win the Heisman this year, Finebaum said wait now lets not get ahead of ourselves, the kid had a great first game but come on now. And the rest is history.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Jameis grew up a couple miles from me, one thing he needs to change is sometimes talks alot, he's passionate and an honest kid but talks too much, the media loves that, they just let him keep talking, doesnt matter what the subject is, they are waiting for him to stick his foot in his throat, in the pros I hope he starts to understand this and learns to use discretion, gotta be smart, choose your words, dont overtalk think before you speak.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    johhnys white so you know lets give him a pass....
    As a white guy, Johnny's BS antics pissed me off too for the record. It's more of an entitled, get away with everything because I play football thing than a race thing for me.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a WINNER, and all he does is WIN!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Urbanwild Cheers pic

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

if it was fair voting and not prejudices he would would Heisman in a landslide
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and face

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

He is appreciated

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

You can't call him a loser...I wish I could say that

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    great college qb..... but as far as the pros, he gives me the geno smith vibe.
    Really?

The guy can make throws and read defenses a level above what Geno can, even now. Geno could go back to college after his short stay in the NFL and still wouldn't come close IMO. I really think he's gonna be a great pro for a long time. As long as he doesn't get in trouble of course but also think those things are overblown.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I just love Weinke to Warrick, as much as I love this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkob_kkV4LQ

But really though, Winston is dumb@ss off the field, and pretty damn good on it. You can def tell he misses having Kelvin who could catch a ball 20 feet in the air.

Next year, FSU loses their entire offensive line. It makes me wonder if he really does stay one more year (he said during baseball season he was).

12 Last