chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

sec gets 2 teams in tourney

what are the odds they won't have a team in the finals. Last yr fla st defeated aub in a tight game but oklahoma (with the worst big game chocker head coach) beat alabama. If anyone else coaches that team; okla wins by 3 tds. No more will you get a bye for a ring playing a tressel team. SEC has best coaches but has benefited by the espn love affair. in the next decade; i doubt they will win 3 rings. This could be my stroke speaking but it is just one fat mexican-p.r. opinion!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

LSU and Florida were just better teams, don't make fun of Tressel.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    what are the odds they won't have a team in the finals. Last yr fla st defeated aub in a tight game but oklahoma (with the worst big game chocker head coach) beat alabama. If anyone else coaches that team; okla wins by 3 tds. No more will you get a bye for a ring playing a tressel team. SEC has best coaches but has benefited by the espn love affair. in the next decade; i doubt they will win 3 rings. This could be my stroke speaking but it is just one fat mexican-p.r. opinion!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    LSU and Florida were just better teams, don't make fun of Tressel.
    exactly. Tressel was one of the best college football coaches of all time.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

States of Mississippi and Alabama have the best 4 teams in the country. Any less than 2 sec teams in the final 4 would be a travesty. Should be 2-3 forsure.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If Bama and okie were playing for the National Title Bama names the score. That game was a Super Bowl for lowly ass Okie and a scrimmage for Bama.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

nobody wants to see SEC play SEC in the final 4. If they are truly the best conference than they need to walk through the best from the rest of the conferences on their way to a title...bottom line, rematches against conference opponents in the final 4 would be a joke bigger than the BCS. The SEC ISN'T the only conference that is afraid to schedule big time non conference games but they do just as much...well come the playoff, there's no hiding for any of these teams. Win the big bad SEC and walk your way to a title if it's really that easy out of conference.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 10-29-14 at 02:02 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    nobody wants to see SEC play SEC in the final 4. If they are truly the best conference than they need to walk through the best from the rest of the conferences on their way to a title...bottom line, rematches against conference opponents in the final 4 would be a joke bigger than the BCS. The SEC isn't the only conference that is afraid to schedule big time non conference games, well come the playoff, there's no hiding for any of these teams. Win the big bad SEC and walk your way to a title if it's really that easy out of conference.
    thats enough internet for you today pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

tressel sucks. he got lucky that uc dropped 3 balls in the endzone. Plus there were alot of phantom fouls on uc during the game. I was there an also tevoed it and went back and watched it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows who will get in

lol they all play each other

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    So you would rather see two sec teams who played each other once already rather than two teams who have never played each other in the past decade or decades. If oregon, tcu, mich st. all finish with at least 1 loss...I think the best final 4 would have 2 of them over a second sec team assuming you have fl state and the sec champ at the other 2.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 10-29-14 at 07:44 PM.