AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Friday Night Lights Cal +18, Cal/Ore Over 78.5, BYU/Boise Over 57.5

Public is 80% on Oregon spread! Peep both of there schedules and you will notice some similar opponents... I feel this one could be a littler closer then 18 on Prime Time!! also think the over hits here, Its up there but very doable!! 57% Public on Under on this one...

Also threw some coin on the BYU/Boise Over, the last 5 BYU games went over, even tho they have losses the last 3 weeks in a row, BYU still putting up points!!

Cal +18,
    Cal/Ore Over 78.5
    BYU/Boise Over 57.5

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

I wanted to take cal...but I just couldn't do it. That d is about as bad as it gets. The cal o also got shutdown by Washington and only managed like 26 I think on a poor ucla d. Could happen...but I just couldn't figure out a way how. Gl man.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

If Ore gets down to 17 on my book, I love a tease down to 10 with. . .maybe Boise as a pick?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Early leans: BYU/Boise Over 57 & California/Oregon UNDER 79

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    Public is 80% on Oregon spread! Peep both of there schedules and you will notice some similar opponents... I feel this one could be a littler closer then 18 on Prime Time!! also think the over hits here, Its up there but very doable!! 57% Public on Under on this one...

Also threw some coin on the BYU/Boise Over, the last 5 BYU games went over, even tho they have losses the last 3 weeks in a row, BYU still putting up points!!

Cal +18,
    Cal/Ore Over 78.5
    BYU/Boise Over 57.5
    How is the public on the Under if the number keeps going up? You gotta stop reading those silly Oddshark sites.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    How is the public on the Under if the number keeps going up? You gotta stop reading those silly Oddshark sites.
    http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Im only on the over on this one!! Second guessing Cal + Points, probably just live bet the spread! Best of luck all

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

HAHAHAH Sitting Pretty on these OVERS, Took the live bet for +17.5 Cal when they tied Oregon 7-7!!!! Lets Go!!! About to hit the Over for the Boise/BYU in the 1H