sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Public betting on some college and nfl games but no line movement

Miss St-14 at Kentucky (public on Miss St) Georgia Tech+3.5 at Pittsburgh (public on Georgia Tech) San Jose St+8.5 at Navy (public on San Jose St) UCLA-13 at Colorado (public on UCLA) Oregon St+13.5 at Stanford (public on Oregon St) Louisiana Tech-9.5 at Southern Miss (public on Louisiana Tech) Wyoming+18.5 at Colorado St (public on Wyoming) Detroit/Atlanta (neutral site) Detroit-3.5 (public on Detroit) Philadelphia+2.5 at Arizona (public on Philadelphia) Oakland+7 at Cleveland (public on Oakland) San Diego+7.5 at Denver (public on Denver) Being a Denver fan, I won't touch it. I got this from The Spread website. Do any of these look worth betting?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good stuff man i enjoy reading post like this. We gotta explore every angle.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    Miss St-14 at Kentucky (public on Miss St) Georgia Tech+3.5 at Pittsburgh (public on Georgia Tech) San Jose St+8.5 at Navy (public on San Jose St) UCLA-13 at Colorado (public on UCLA) Oregon St+13.5 at Stanford (public on Oregon St) Louisiana Tech-9.5 at Southern Miss (public on Louisiana Tech) Wyoming+18.5 at Colorado St (public on Wyoming) Detroit/Atlanta (neutral site) Detroit-3.5 (public on Detroit) Philadelphia+2.5 at Arizona (public on Philadelphia) Oakland+7 at Cleveland (public on Oakland) San Diego+7.5 at Denver (public on Denver) Being a Denver fan, I won't touch it. I got this from The Spread website. Do any of these look worth betting?
    CB Brandon Flowers is not playing Thursday for San Diego so that is enough to stop me from fading Peyton Manning.

out of the games you mentioned i dont have any opinion or insight on the college games. Many of those college teams i have never seen play this season.

But the more I think about it the more i like the Cleveland Browns -7. They have a solid defense and good home crowd advantage and its a cross country trip for Oakland.

I think this line is very telling of how the bookies feel about this game b/c realistically i don't think anybody would have been shocked if Browns opened at -5.5

Joe Haden is a shut down corner and should give Carr fits. Wonder if Justin Tuck is a go this week for Oakland?

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    I was on Denver and the over huge Sunday night. There was no way Payton wasn't going to get 3 tds Sunday night, prime time, at home. This Dever/SD matchup reminds me of last years matchup in Denver. Short week..... coming off a huge high last week..... I don't expect Denver to cover the 8. I will add that I'm a huge fan of Manning and Denver. I will take SD +8

sandyw123

I went to Bovada and checked out matchups with the lines. They also list players that are out. I wanted to get more info on the teams I'm not familiar with, and they have offensive and defensive stats for the teams in comparison, plus their recent game scores.

sandyw123

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I was on Denver and the over huge Sunday night. There was no way Payton wasn't going to get 3 tds Sunday night, prime time, at home. This Dever/SD matchup reminds me of last years matchup in Denver. Short week..... coming off a huge high last week..... I don't expect Denver to cover the 8. I will add that I'm a huge fan of Manning and Denver. I will take SD +8
    I expect San Diego to be up for this game, and Rivers always brings his A game to Denver. San Diego might have significant injuries, but
    they'll make adjustments.

sandyw123

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    CB Brandon Flowers is not playing Thursday for San Diego so that is enough to stop me from fading Peyton Manning.

out of the games you mentioned i dont have any opinion or insight on the college games. Many of those college teams i have never seen play this season.
    I
    But the more I think about it the more i like the Cleveland Browns -7. They have a solid defense and good home crowd advantage and its a cross country trip for Oakland.

I think this line is very telling of how the bookies feel about this game b/c realistically i don't think anybody would have been shocked if Browns opened at -5.5

Joe Haden is a shut down corner and should give Carr fits. Wonder if Justin Tuck is a go this week for Oakland?
    Justin Tuck is listed as questionable vs Cleveland.