RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

WHAT the penetrate

Im sorry, but Arkansas State is PURPOSELY throwing the game away

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never said this in my life but the head coach has to be. He is suppose to be a Professional Head Coach, and to make a call like he did writes the book on the definition of insane.

RavensFan2k3

All they did was screens, runs right into traffic and HELLA trick plays. If this wasnt a fix, IDK what was. Now they get sacked in 1.5 seconds when they only brought 3 lmao. Coach got paid.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

I usually laugh when someone yells fix. This game was funny tho. I actually seen the asu qb with a big grin on his face heading off the field after a 3 and out. People don't usually joke and grin when they are getting the crap kicked out of them. Don't know about a fix...but they certainly didn't seem to care much about this game. I have never before seen a team stuff the read play over and over like that for negative 3-5 yards. Anyways...regroup and take it back this weekend.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Raven?? I thought you would have been on the home dog. Didn't get to see the game but from what you're saying, I was on the fortunate side tonight. Sorry partner. Those heavy public teams on the road just have a knack to do some stupid stuff like that and leave us thinking. Beers on me

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Raven?? I thought you would have been on the home dog. Didn't get to see the game but from what you're saying, I was on the fortunate side tonight. Sorry partner. Those heavy public teams on the road just have a knack to do some stupid stuff like that and leave us thinking. Beers on me
    I kept asking myself why is Ark favored here...why, didnt make sense. But saw sone posters backing ASU with good reasoning so I ignored my insticts smh

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ask yourself this question

would any of you have bet on this game if it was played on Saturday?

Tuesday night football is probably rigged. it's sole purpose for existing is to be bait for degenerate gamblers.

if you want to be a pro gambler you must have discipline.