Football_Fan66
    Football_Fan66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

I really like K State to beat Texas

I think that K State will pound Texas this weekend. Texas is coming off of a game against Iowa St that was able to put up 45 points against them. Iowa State????? I think K state will be able to do the same thing here and I don't think Texas will be able to go on the road for only the second time this season and keep up with them. K state at -10 is a lock. I would also look at K State team total for this game as I think it will go over.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Football_Fan66 View Post
    I think that K State will pound Texas this weekend. Texas is coming off of a game against Iowa St that was able to put up 45 points against them. Iowa State????? I think K state will be able to do the same thing here and I don't think Texas will be able to go on the road for only the second time this season and keep up with them. K state at -10 is a lock. I would also look at K State team total for this game as I think it will go over.
    hahaha Iowa was beating K State 28-20 at halftime, and thru a score less 3Q went into the 4Q with a 8 point lead... K State squeaked by and came from behind to win the game 32-28....

If TX and Iowa were so evenly matched, and K State and Iowa were evenly matched, Looks Like TX and K State will be evenly matched if the equation fits... Line came out at -13 and got pounded down to -10... Few folks seeing what I see... even tho that Win/loss Schedule looks horrific, Im on TX Plus the Points in this one

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not put much into the Iowa State/Kansas State game, as I watched the entire game, and it has been years since I saw Kansas State play so horribly. The game was not decided by how well Iowa State played, but about how terrible Kansas State was. It was a fluke, so do not use this game in your equations.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Its down under 10 now.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I agree and with this statement about k-St. We are in a serious rebounding year. Offensively challenged. K-state should beat the Horns handily. Hate saying this too being in Longhorn country.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    hahaha Iowa was beating K State 28-20 at halftime, and thru a score less 3Q went into the 4Q with a 8 point lead... K State squeaked by and came from behind to win the game 32-28....

If TX and Iowa were so evenly matched, and K State and Iowa were evenly matched, Looks Like TX and K State will be evenly matched if the equation fits... Line came out at -13 and got pounded down to -10... Few folks seeing what I see... even tho that Win/loss Schedule looks horrific, Im on TX Plus the Points in this one
    K State vs Iowa st was @ Iowa St and Iowa St vs Texas was @ Texas. So little might mean so much!

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

K State covers the 10 easily!

WallyDynamite
    WallyDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I've seen so many people on Texas and i've been doing the ol' ever since.
    Almost seems like im overlooking something.

This game jumped out at me when I saw it at -10 and thought it was a steal. Especially in Kansas.
    A team that nearly (and probably shouldve) beaten Auburn versus a Texas team that has only shown me it can hang close to an overrated UCLA team...

Besides a team coached by Snyder will make a team coached by STRONG look WEAK at will... (or if I said at Bill would that take the pun too far? lol).

BOL