Cm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Tennessee Vols vs. Florida Gators Vols -2.5

The Gators are 1-2 ATS and 2-1 SU while the Vols are 2-2 ATS and 2-2 SU
    The Gators over has hit in all 3 games while the Vols under has gone 3-1
    Gators: Reasons they win

-9 game streak against Vols
    -Driskel has had success against the Vols
    -The Vols D-line is still green starting 1 Trfrosh at SDE, 1 Sophomore at WDE, and 1 RS Sophomore at DT
    - The Vols have one of their top 4 WRs out and another 1 questionable (I am leaning doubtful)
    - Green Oline with 2 TrFrosh starting on the right side along with an undersized center, this equals a matchup disadvantage against the gators.
    - The Gator run game can have some downhill running success evidence by Todd Gurley and UGA
    - The Vols have a former walk-on at one of the CB spots.
    - If Gators lose, Muschamp is going to have a hard time recovering

Vols: Reasons they win
    - 9 game losing streak and some cite a psychological factor, I disagree with that. I think if anything, it provides extra motivation.
    - Tennessee has gained a lot of speed in space on D compared to the last few years. Recruiting has really stocked this team with talent. young talent. but talent nonetheless.
    - Jalen Hurd, while a true freshman has increased his yardage every game and had 120 yards @UGA.
    - The atmosphere in Neyland is going to be one of the best noon atmospheres of the year and the Vols are hosting over 200 unofficial/official visitors.
    - Worley protects the football, other than a horrible decision on the goal line against OU, he has played well.
    - AJ Johnson and Jalen Reeves-Maybin are quickly becoming one of the best LB duos in the SEC if not the country.

I am not hiding that I am a Vol fan, but I have gone 2-0 betting on Vol games including taking OU to cover the points in Norman. I am 23-19 ATS this year while going 7-4 last weekend. I just made this account so I will keep my record up to date going forward.. but I am very confident that the vols cover the 2.5. I am NOT a Vol homer. I am around the program quite a bit working in the AD and I am telling you, the feeling is that the Vols are going to win big. The atmosphere in Neyland is going to be crazy. I generally bet 1 unit flat rate for most bets with one or two 2 unit plays per week. This is one of the 2 unit plays. Good luck to all. I hope my insight helps.

Would love to hear insight from others as well.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Great info. Thanks for sharing. I dont know what to believe from either team. Tenn offense seems inconsistent, especially the QB

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Nice write-up. Fellow Vol fan. So hard for me to bet on the Vols until we finally beat those guys. I may even put a minimum bet on Gators money line so that I win either way. haha

FYI - I know Clay Travis loves the Vols this weekend.

GL!