Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAN DIEGO STATE at FRESNO STATE

I posted this on my own thread, but will share it here also. Fresno State -3 -110 I feel is a strong play for you all to consider since the starting QB and the best receiver for San Diego have been ruled out. Other factors in the selection are:

1). Fresno State has a history of playing very well at home.
    2). The defensive backfield of San Diego State is very weak. UNLV who is a terrible team had no problems what so ever last week passing the ball against this weak asss secondary of San Diego State.
    3). Fresno is coming into this game off a nice win last week.

Yes Fresno State 2 weeks in a row is going to take me to the pay window!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I posted this on my own thread, but will share it here also. Fresno State -3 -110 I feel is a strong play for you all to consider since the starting QB and the best receiver for San Diego have been ruled out. Other factors in the selection are:

1). Fresno State has a history of playing very well at home.
    2). The defensive backfield of San Diego State is very weak. UNLV who is a terrible team had no problems what so ever last week passing the ball against this weak asss secondary of San Diego State.
    3). Fresno is coming into this game off a nice win last week.

Yes Fresno State 2 weeks in a row is going to take me to the pay window!
    you watched 1 fresno game last week now your MWC/Fresno ST expert

Urbanwildlife

Not at all. Only what I found doing my due diligence, as I do not play games blind. This game I broke down like every game. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear. Good luck to you in your plays and in life.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Not at all. Only what I found doing my due diligence, as I do not play games blind. This game I broke down like every game. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear. Good luck to you in your plays and in life.
    Funny you post this play after I posted my Fresno ST play, Obviously your tailing my pick

Urbanwildlife

That is how I make my plays by tailing others, especially you, because I know your spreadsheet clearly shows you are the one person on the forum who is very reliable. Good night Killer_Demo. You got your attention for the night.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

That is how I make my plays by tailing others, especially you, because I know your spreadsheet clearly shows you are the one person on the forum who is very reliable. Good night Killer_Demo.
    you dont know jack sh!t about fresno ST or MWC just stop it