Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are one cool dude Eddy! Humor is a good thing, and is a necessary for a happy life!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-01-14 at 12:20 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

I suddenly forgot what this thread was about

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I almost had the total almost on the nose. I like it! Also really liking the o51 Bama/ole miss. Good luck urban whatever you decide on.

Urbanwildlife

Much appreciated your greetings Yazworm91 and hope to see ya at the pay window many times this week!

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

I'm taking nebraska. My local went to +9

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Uh oh, I'm beginning to feel like too many people are crowding into one side of the boat... and you know what happens when they do.
    Absolutely correct. Just look at the Miami/Duke thread from last week about how the wrong team was favored. And we all know how that one turned out.

bods72
    bods72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Eddy the pedi.... File!!!

Eddy, my guy has Nebraska +7 so no play at that number. Guess I wasn't clear enough for you so let me dumb it down a bit. MSU- 6.5 or below is a play. MSU -7.5 or higher is a bet for Nebraska.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by bods72 View Post
    Eddy, my guy has Nebraska +7 so no play at that number. Guess I wasn't clear enough for you so let me dumb it down a bit. MSU- 6.5 or below is a play. MSU -7.5 or higher is a bet for Nebraska.
    Ok, and the difference between that and what I said is....?????

My point is this... If a half point difference is enough to back you off of a game (even though the slight move would only result in a push, not a loss) and a full point difference is enough to compel you to do a complete 180 and bet the opposite team, then to me, that sounds like you really have no opinion on the game.

If you like a team against the number, then you should be able to spot a fairly considerable edge, or else why bet it? A bet you have faith in should allow for a certain margin for error. I wouldn't bet on a team if a point move causes me to want to bet the other team. That pretty much indicates an edge that could be considered "negligible." You're right for not playing it, because you sound like a woman in a shoe store.

Maybe you should dumb it down for yourself, and go back to wagering Goldfish crackers on who can hold their breath the longest in the bathtub.

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan St has the better coach, better quarterback, better defense, better offense, and they are at home on a Saturday night with a crazy prime time nationally televised crowd. did I miss anything?

Urbanwildlife

AJ21, and the others who have contributed to this thread, your contributions have been excellent and very much appreciated!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    This is going to be a slaughter MSU is beyond better than Nebraska in every aspect besides the run I'm a Badger fan and follow B1G diehard it's gunna be a blowout. I'd shit myself if this was close I think MSU would blowout my Badgers to if that says anything.
    win or lose i'm rolling with rambus. doesn't post much, but he is usually right about wisky and big10 stuff

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Following up on my thoughts that my numbers say take MSU but intangibles tell me it will be closer than my numbers say.

MSU while putting up solid rushing numbers against their cream puff opponents could only put up 123 rushing yards against Oregon on 36 carries. Wyoming and South Dakota had more rushing yards against Oregon. That doesn't say much for MSU's OL play and Nebraska's DL is arguably as good or better than Oregon's. MSU does get back some injured O linemen this week, but it is questionable what sort of impact that will have on the game.

Urbanwildlife

It is my belief that this game is going to be decided by the play of Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook. If he plays well, the Spartans will cover. The other factor in this game is how well the Spartans can contain potential 2014 Heisman winner Ameer Abdullah, and I say this because I consider him to be in the top three for this award at the moment, as he has had a phenomenal season so far.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-02-14 at 08:39 AM.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

I hit the middle. First time ever not that it matters now. But kind of like a hole in one. Tried for a lot of years So I'm buying at the bar

First 12