bullgodit
    bullgodit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 903

Iowa State? Crazy?

I know everyone is scratching their heads over the Duke/Miami line, but this Baylor/IowaSt line has me thinking. Baylor has played nothing but cupcakes and Iowa State is getting 22 at home. I'm leaning Cyclones big time....am I crazy?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, and who has Iowa State played??? A FCS team in North Dakota State, a not so good Iowa team, and Kansas State. http://espn.go.com/college-football/...state-cyclones
    Furthermore, I watched the game with Kansas State, and Kansas State played horribly. It had nothing to do with how Iowa State was playing. Baylor is one of the top teams in the country, has almost all of there offense back from a year ago where they averaged 50 points a game. They are not ranked #7 in the country just because they have had a week schedule to date.

Last year Baylor put a major asss kicking on the Cyclones so do not forget that. 71-7. Despite having a easy schedule Iowa State has only scored 62 points in 3 games, and now are facing the highest powered offense in College Football.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-26-14 at 08:45 AM.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Yes, and who has Iowa State played??? A FCS team in North Dakota State, a not so good Iowa team, and Kansas State. http://espn.go.com/college-football/...state-cyclones
    Furthermore, I watched the game with Kansas State, and Kansas State played horribly. It had nothing to do with how Iowa State was playing. Baylor is one of the top teams in the country, has almost all of there offense back from a year where they averaged 50 points a game. They are not ranked #7 in the country just because they have had a week schedule to date.

Last year Baylor put a major asss kicking on the Cyclones so do not forget that. 71-7. Despite having a easy schedule Iowa State has only scored 62 points in 3 games, and now are facing the highest powered offense in College Football.
    What he said!

bullgodit

Thanks for the input, very thoughtful. Think I'll pass on this one.

bullgodit

Well, nuts.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

This may be the week for iowa st. I am very concerned for my boys. Hope I am wrong but the iowa st ml might even be worth a small shot.